- Expert & experience in delivering technical solutions, business process change, ongoing stabilization support to realize business value and objectives. Expertise in scoping and roadmap planning of future initiatives for your business partners.
- Fluent in system development life cycle and application program (SDLC).
- Fluent in development methodologies and risk/issue management.
- Experience in IT Infrastructure Project Management, using UNIX, Linux, Enterprise Servers, I - Cloud
- Expert in Agile (Scrum, SAFe, Kanban, Scrumban Frameworks) PMP-PMBOK and Waterfall project management methodologies.
- Known for ability to produce high-quality deliverables that meet or exceed timeline and budgetary targets.
- Lead project of Banking Confidential on SMEs for major private banks.
- Experienced in Work Breakdown Structure (WBS) & Earned Value Management (EVM)
- Advanced tracking tools user, e.g. JIRA, Quipe, MS Project
- Business strategist; plan and manage multimillion-dollar projects aligning business goals with technology solutions to drive process improvements, competitive advantage and bottom-line gains.
- Excellent communicator; leverage technical, business and financial acumen to communicate effectively with client executives and their respective teams.
- Excellent leadership, Team building and coaching skills.
- General understanding of the development and data warehouse practices
- Capable to manage multiple projects or a single large project within a business department.
- Strong business acumen and have demonstrated leadership skills.
- Strong leadership, interpersonal, organizational, & time management skills.
- Diligent project manager offering a proven record of success leading all phases of diverse technology projects; PMP(NCC,UK), MBA(MIS/Management Science), B.Sc (Computing & Information Systems); MCP, and computer programming and business finance experience.
- Conversant with HTML 5, T-SQL, SQL, P/L SQL, ETL tools & Process .Net Framework 5, SPSS, MS Project, MS Office.
- Cloud Migration, on-premise data centers to cloud solutions such as AWS, Azure & Google Cloud
- Experienced in designing, developing and implementing the ERP applications using
- Previous management with both in-house (dispersed) development and off-shore teams.
- Financial responsibility of project or area operating budget.
- Technical management background, ability to match business plans with cost effective technical solutions.
- Experience managing project technical leads, experience setting and managing budgets and timelines.
- Experience managing multiple projects.
- Prepare Marketing/Business Plan for business or corporate through SWOT analysis, GOAL Setting, Setting Strategies to achieve the Organizational GOAL/Target, Operational/ Action Plan. Expert in selection of Place, Price, Product & Promotion in business. And follow up with Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)
- Familiarity with Project management Software applications such as Microsoft Project
- A Change Maker, believe in holistic approach, a team player with strong leadership capacity which drive to achieve corporate Goals.
- Custom Software Development
- Database Design (RDBMS)
- Systems Engineering
- System Migrations/ Integrations
- Enterprise wide Implementation
- Scrum Master/Project Owner
- Requirement Analysis ROI Analysis
- Costing & Budgeting
- Project Scheduling
- Cross-Functional Supervision
- Team Building & Mentoring
- Client Relations & Presentations
- Business & IT Planning
Confidential, Ewing, NJ
Senior Project Manager/Scrum Master
- Feasibility study of new business through different analysis, e.g. SWOT
- Lead generation and local & international customer relationship management
- Formulating of Business Plan for the year 2017-18 through setting business strategies and setting business goals.
- Conceptualized, designed, and implemented a one-stop IT health care service for tracking and recording data on IT services, addressing a serious deficiency in support records with a robust, fully-featured system.
- Used SAFe in Lean
- Received numerous commendations from senior management and end users for the IT tracking system of health care software.
- Cloud migration projects from on-premise data centers to cloud solutions such as AWS, Azure & Google Cloud.
- Project managed Agile (Scrum Framework), JIRA tracking tools.
- Infrastructure Project Management, Hardware & Software Procurement.
- Used SAFe for the Companies who looks for product development enhancement.
- Lead a project of EU on Banking SMEs and to developed modules on Confidential data to enhance the SMEs in country.
- Managed several multimillion projects
- Prepare business plan for SMEs in selected sectors.
- Managed Economic Growth Project of Confidential budgeted USD 8 million
- Activities related to Project Planning, Inception, Approval from Confidential, Implementation followed Agile/Scrum.
MIS/ Project Manager
- Gathering Business Requirements, involved in Requirement Analysis and Application Design for RMG ERP Integrated Solutions.
- Prepare business plan, setting goals & strategies
- Prepare MIS reports for management, showing business trends
- Infrastructure development, installation Enterprise 250 server, installation Mail server in Linux
- Followed Agile methodology and Test-driven approach in building the system.
- Simplify the complexities of the application by analyzing existing process.
- Extensive use of framework for middle tier component implementation and implementation of business logic
- Assigning team on Developing PL/SQL Procedures and functions for Database Modifications and enforcing Database Constraints. HTML, CSS, JSP, C# .Net Framework, Spring MVC
- Managing Mail Service in Linux, used UNIX OS for database
- Supervise team on Using Clear Case for version control and Clear Quest for bug tracking.
- Supervise team on Participating in Code Migration and resolving Code Conflicts in various versions.
- Supervise team on preparing Graphical Charts, depicting the Process Flow and recommending solutions.
- Supervise team on tuning performance by modifying existing logic from code and sql perspective.
- Data Mining & Data Analysis for different clients of USA, using SPSS, Minitab, SQL, etc
- Infrastructure development of Confidential GSA hardware and installation of the systems.
- Recruited by several emerging companies and leading consulting firms to provide project management over large-scale, top-priority and complex technology initiatives. Managed budgets of up to $10M and cross-functional teams of up to 25 developers, programmers, analysts and network specialists.
- Led teams across broad technical, financial and business disciplines. Focused teams on business objectives and tracked progress to ensure project milestones were completed on time, on budget and with the desired results.
- Mitigated risk factors through careful analysis of financial and statistical data. Anticipated and managed change effectively in rapidly evolving global business environments.
- Defined processes and tools best suited to each project. Moved between agile and waterfall approaches depending on project specifics and client goals, creating detailed project road maps, plans, schedules and work breakdown structures.
- Honored with Confidential ’s “ Confidential Award” in 2005 in recognition of outstanding project results to develop the ERP solution for RMG sector.