Provide software project management to meet scope, cost, schedule and quality goals by leveraging my knowledge of various methodologies and experience implementing enterprise solutions.
- Leadership Dev
- Peer Reviews
- Process Analysis
- Project Mgmt
- Managing Teams for Peak Performance
- Dev Comp Proposals
- PVCS, Source
- Safe 6.0Source Off - SiteTest Track Pro
- Requisite Pro
- Quality Center
- Web Site
- Scrum Master
- Technology Infrastructure
- Manage the Tools Categories Portfolio of Projects schedules, budgets, workflows, teams and vendors.
- Lead Production Team meetings reviewing projects tasks with team resources identifying status and obstacles
- Log and track project issues and escalate risks to Executives.
- Schedule and facilitate project kick off meetings gathering project intent, scope, budget and schedule information.
Senior Project Manager
- Manage $500k IT project for Confidential using detailed project management plan
- Created Project Charter, Communication Plan, and Stakeholder Roles and Responsibilities.
- Developed Market and Industry Analysis Strategy.
- Lead weekly Stakeholder, PMO and Bi - Weekly Steering Committee project status meetings
- Monitor and track schedule, deliverables, issues, risk, and financials.
- Manage Project four person team tasking, communication, and work quality.
Lead Business Analyst
- Defect management and analysis support for Sterling Order Management project.
- Manage software Change Request approval process.
- Provide management and analytical support
- Lead and facilitate stakeholder meetings to gather and document requirements
- Develop system presentations for Knowledge Transfer to client associates
- Led Electronic Data Interchange (EDI) testing strategy.
- Mentor and coach junior IT Business Analysts
- Manage Training, Data Integration, and Release Issues for point of sale for PULSE (POS) software project.
- Create, update and coordinate the approval process for all required SDLC project deliverables.
- Managed the development of a POS Kiosk training solution.
- Build use case catalog and system simulation for business, IT, Legal, and architecture teams.
- Facilitate business model/process definition amd refinement sessions.
- Assist stakeholders in the identification and resolution of key project issues, risks and defects.
- Responsible for the development of project plans including timelines and resource allocation and drives team to adhere to plan.
- Gather and document system requirements for the Human Capital Information Management Environment ( Confidential ) through the facilitation of workshops at various Confidential centers.
- Write functional specifications to document Confidential user requirements in a format that translated into technical language to enable the technical team to create data models, analytical tools, reports, and informational dashboards displayed via portal.
- Manage technical team in the building of Confidential Hiring and Recruiting dashboard components to provide metrics to Confidential Management and Specialists to facilitate decisions for corrective actions to improve business processes.
- Decompose project software functionality into a product backlog that is further broken down into tasks which are executed during thirty day time frames called sprints. Facilitated sprint planning through the building of the sprint and product backlog, user stories, team goals and team tasking prioritized using points system.
- Conducted daily project status meetings for the Confidential Integration and Development teams tracking team member’s progress, reporting backlog reporting obstacles.
- Taught classes on the business purpose and functionality of Confidential to the training team.
- Perform quality assurance testing of software functionality to validate that fixes were successful through execution of test plans using Quality Center to record results.
- Write test plans to ensure thorough testing and that customer’s requirements are met.
- Build Human Capital Dashboards to display personnel, financial, training, competencies, awards, flexibilities, demographics, and workforce planning for Confidential supervisors. Provide portal integration support combined with migration management to support release to production after successful testing.
- Portal Development creating portlets and web parts using AquaLogic and Share Point.
- Management of Confidential Portal defects by assigning resources, priorities, and status.
- Computer Systems Analyst
- BW data model and query design, testing and migration.
- Contract management via SAP supporting the Cost Team allocating estimated and actual cost to contract line items.
- Provide Cost Center maintenance by creating and updating cost centers during re-organization within Confidential to ensure accurate allocation of contract costs.
- Regression testing of software enhancements and software fixes for releases using Quality Center reporting test results experienced in development and test environments.
- Write Functional and Technical Specifications for Software Development Team to integrate Confidential ’s POS Software and Inventory Management System.
- Perform Business Process Analysis for Confidential Portfolio 2005 to implement Best Practice methods for performing Issue Management, Software Configuration Management, and Quality Assurance Testing.
- Manage the migration from Microsoft Access Database to SQL Database to reduce file corruption, improve system performance and eliminate file size restrictions of Enterprise system.
- Develop software support, deployment and rollout strategies.
- Provide business solutions to Confidential clients to improve client’s cash flow and reduce shrink.
- Implement a Source Code Management, Quality Assurance and Issue Tracking systems for Confidential clients to improve software quality.
- Develop project plan to meet client’s expectations and schedule requirements and manage client issue list.
- Write monthly status reports to communicate project status to client management team.
- Manage programming resources to complete system modifications and resolve client issues to meet customers schedule requirements.
- Manage Quality Assurance cross-testing of all software modifications and fixes.
Sr. System Analyst
- Research, code and developer test system modifications, integrating the Confidential Win/DSS® POS software with the Merchandise Management System (MMS) and Open Database Merchandising System (ODBMS®) to improve data interchange and system performance.
- Write Functional/Technical Specification documents to specify requirements and estimates for clients.
- Write custom report modules using Report Writer for Back Office for End of Day process.
- Manage the deployment of hardware and POS systems to corporate retail chain stores.
- Coded for the creation of the Audit Log poll file that contains the store number, store status (OPENED/CLOSED), clerk number who opened store, and the date and time store was opened.
- Resolve polling issues caused by data formatting errors.
- Source Code Configuration Management of all patches, fixes, and releases.
- Technical Lead for the initial project team for Estee Lauder responsible for implementation of project management methodologies to include documentation, source code management, resource management, and issue management. Managed development team of seventeen developers to resolve all documented existing base issues in the Estee Lauder environment.
- Reduced Transaction time by stream lining transaction process to reduce steps cashier has to perform when ringing sales/return transaction at the register.
- Senior Programmer
- Re-design the Purchase Order in WinDSS so that it matches the Purchase Order generated by MMS. Currently the Purchase Order in WinDSS does not provide all the required information. The report prints in landscape mode in order to accommodate all the required data and match the format of the Purchase Order in MMS.
- Re-design the Store Transfer Report in WinDSS so that report displays all items released for transfer. The report prints in landscape mode in order to accommodate all the required data and match the format of the Transfer in MMS. The report automatically prints when the Transfer is released.
- Created a report that provides transaction level information for the quantity and dollar amount of a sku sold in a specified date range. The SKU Level report may be executed from the Back Office program on request.
- Wrote a the Refund Transaction Report that lists all item level refund transactions performed by associates for a specified date range.
- Write custom utilities for converting existing client database files to Topspeed file format from legacy POS system during Go-Live .
- Integrate external Point of Sale (POS) hardware to Confidential ’s Win/DSS environment such as flat screens, scanners, magnetic swipe devices, bar code scanners, and receipt printers.
- Software Configuration Management through the use of Source Safe, Source Off-Site and PVCS management tools.
- Install and configure Xcellenet Server for polling and data interchange functions between host AS400 server to store nodes via a Raid 5 IBM Server running WinNT.
- Complete life cycle development of advanced pricing modification creating new discount methods to complement BOGO and Mix-match methods called Marquis pricing.
- Customize the End of Day Reports using Crystal Reports to create report layout integrating to hand coded report procedures.
- Add new functionality to the Store Safe component to ensure that stores are depositing checks and cash received for each day.
- Write software programs to track the location and repair status of military test equipment using various version of the Clarion compiler.
- Provide the Installation and maintenance of computer networks.
- Software deployment and fielding of tactical missile software for the U.S. Army.
- Authored software user manual for TMDE Integrated Material Management System (TIMMS).
- Coded all Supply Report Modules for the TIMMS
- Manage operations of the TIMMS Help Desk.