- Enterprise Software, Data Warehousing, Big Data, Business Analytics Web Portal, Systems Engineering, Product Engineering, Ecommerce
- A top performing, technically, functionally solid hands - on Senior Scrum Master and Agile Specialist. Have come from software development and design background.
- Have strong program and project management experience with more than 18 years of successful, timely, and correct delivery and provide solutions for high value complex technical projects.
- Skilled in all phases of the development lifecycle from concept to operation.
- Recognized as a “Star performer” in recognition of outstanding project result and process improvement.
- An expert in software development methodologies-agile, iterative, waterfall and mixed approaches.
- Process expert and have practical implementation experience of CMM and have exposure to Six Sigma process.
- Have solid 10+ years of experience in delivering End-End Enterprise complex Service oriented Architecture Systems, Data warehouse/Business Intelligence - Big Data systems with fortune 500 companies. Have experience in delivering on premise and Cloud-AWS infrastructure systems.
- As an Agile Practitioner/ Scrum Master Provided guidance to the team on Scaled Agile Framework, Scrum Values, Practices, and Rules; essential adherence to Scrum methodologies.
- Facilitated various Scrum ceremonies such as: Program planning, Release Planning, Sprint Planning, Sprint Reviews, and Sprint Retrospectives.
- Facilitated daily activities such as: Stand - Up s and Sit-Downs meetings, updates to Burn-Down spreadsheets and charts, Backlog reviews, as well as impromptu meetings as needed.
- Led complete life cycles of agile projects, Including infrastructure setup, Security implementations and compliance, turning into production systems.
- Removed impediments reported by the team, which could require cross-team collaboration and or escalation, upto executive management.
- Facilitated a good Scrum environment, conditioning and empowering the team to be self-managed.
- Communicated and works directly with the client Product Owner to consistently maintain the Product Backlog, handle changes both to the product backlog as well as changes to the executing sprint.
- Created and maintained risk and issue logs, including working with appropriate parties to create mitigation and corrective action plans with communication to the team, product owner, and executive management.
- Maintained and publish Scrum metrics (e.g. velocity and burn-down), including an MS Project Schedule.
- Acted as a Scrum Master for various teams of 10-15 working in a cross-functional environment and matrix-ed organization, along with 3rd party Vendors.
- Led sprint planning based on assigned release backlog and has firm understanding of agile values and principles and the scrum framework.
- Identify and remove barriers for the sprint team that may impede successful completion of the project.
- Coordinated and organized sprint team backlog and future release road-map based on key dependencies and logical sequence of code development
- Managed Project plan, Team management, Product owner support, Process improvement and team building. Code implementation, from development through deployment.
- Managed code implementation, from development through deployment in Continuous Integration and deployment model.
Agile and Project Management: Rally, Jira, Pivotal Tracker, Clarity, Confluence, SharePoint, MS Project, MS Office, Clearcase, Clearquest, Jama.
Technologies: Big Data, Hadoop Ecosystems and tools, Spark, Hbase, Hive, Elastic Search, Pig, Unix, Teradata, Power designer, SQl, Qlikview, Platfora, OBIEE, AWS, Oracle Fusion, Multi-tier web and SOA applications, e-Commerce, Data Modeling, Sybase, MSSQL, Power Builder, Oracle Middleware, J2EE, HTML&CSS, Web services, UML, XML, ASP, COM, DCOM. CORBA, C, C++,.Net, Java, Clearcase
AGILE/SCRUM CORE COMPETENCIES:
Program/Project Management: Status reporting, Executive management reporting, managing multiple projects, Controlled and managed Budget, Schedule, Scope, Risks, Customer relationship, Escalations, Quality of projects executed in a large engagement involving geographically dispersed team and third part vendors.
Quality Management: Driven Organization Quality initiatives, ensured necessary processes, procedures for successful operations, established suitable metrics aligning with customer objective.
Commercial Management: Written and Reviewed project-related Contractual SOW.
Personnel Management: Mentored and developed large teams, including hiring, performance management, skills assessment, training, and individual career development.
Systems & Software Engineering: Extensive experience software system design, coding and testing. Leadership of Software Engineering Teams.
Senior Scrum Master
- Scaled Agile/ Devops/Scrum methodology.
- Technical solutions/approach for large complex new integrated search engine based on Elasticsearch for large big data.
- Design and implementing ETL jobs, Data Ingestion from legacy databases. DB2, IBM Lotus notes and ADABAS.
- Using Open source tools and technologies.
- Supporting Continuous integration and deployment Devops activities.
- API Security module implementation using JWT.
- REST API implementation
Senior Scrum Master/Project Manager Business Intelligence
- Agile/ Scrum methodology.
- Data ware house BI for Analytical reporting requirements for Confidential Electronics Warranty business. Business Intelligence tools (SSIS, SSRS) in MS SQL Server 2008 and Qlikview stack.
- Delivered Qlikview visualization dashboards. And Integrating Apple Warranty data into enterprise Data warehouse.
- Data Ingestion, Source system analysis, mapping source to target systems.
- Data conversions, interfaces, complex reports/extracts, and workflow.
Confidential, Bellevue, WA
Senior Scrum Master
- Scaled Agile/Devops/ Scrum methodology.
- Technical solutions/approach for large complex new Big Data Integrated Data warehouse end to End for Finance areas. Multiple source systems integration- Billing, CRM, SAP, Events, E-Pay, EDW. Developing and solutioning on Teradata and Hadoop.
- Building and solutioning Data modelling, CDM, LDM, PDM and Source to Target Mapping,ETL. SCD1 and SCD2 load jobs. Integrating real-time streaming (BEAM) Erisson Pre and Post- paid billing system with Confidential Big Data - Teradata Integrated Data warehouse.
Confidential, San Jose, CA
Senior Scrum Master
- Delivered Oracle Business Intelligence Portals/Big Data Platform development on premise and in Cloud AWS using Agile/Scrum Methodology.
- Enhanced the Confidential Advertisement BI Portal - Reporting campaign performance across various dimensions.
- Confidential Watch Portal, reporting program viewership and DVR device usage.
- Developed Anonymizer for privacy requirement on AWS. Functional and technical implementation of privacy flag automation with SAP, CRM and BI and corporate systems.
- AWS Cloud platform development.
Confidential, Hartford, CT
Senior Scrum Master/Project Manager
- Delivered and program-managed a large SOA middleware re-architecture project, migrating Confidential ’s 150 Confidential Integration Layer web services from WebLogic Integration Layer to Oracle fusion & Oracle Service Bus.
- Experience and managed project, solutioning Data ware house Business Intelligence (BI) Web analytics, ETL design using Teradata platform.
Confidential, San Francisco, CA
Global Integration Senior Project Manager SOA, Scrum Master
- Delivered and program-managed a B2C e-commerce financial services enterprise portal under an aggressive timeline. Responsible for delivery of multiple projects, scoping, estimations, budget, financials, process tailoring, contract negotiation, cross functional collaboration, business requirements analysis. This SOA Implementation involved multiple system integration of web, mobile channels, middleware- payment processor, risk decision systems, universal customer database, WU gateway, Acculynk, IVR, messaging and a customer support tool.
- Dodd-Frank Compliance projects.
- Solutioning Data ware house-Web analytics Business Intelligence (BI) /Payment processing ETL design. Provided new approach to Big Data Architecture for fraud analysis.
Confidential, Irvine, CA
Engagement Manager/Program Manager
- Designed and implemented In-Flight Entertainment (IFE) systems for airlines. A web portal based product hosting in-flight videos, audios, and shopping and employed the Thales Avionics PAX GUI multilingual design.
Program Manager/Project Manager/Tech lead/Software developer
- Developed Automated Test equipment software.
- Developed a financial services web portal for a venture capital firm, employing J2EE web logic based Web development project. Responsible for concept to implementation of the portal.
- Database and application migration and porting projects.
- Designed, coded, and tested System software, Object oriented Kernel, CAD software.