- Successful Senior Business Analyst and Project Manager skilled at project management and business process analysis in small, large and global corporations.
- Extensive experience facilitating meetings with business leaders, project sponsors, stakeholders, SMEs, developers and vendors.
- Capable of defining and executing vision, priorities, scope, business requirements, project schedules and phased implementations.
- Qualified partner with business, architecture, development, vendors and QA teams. Adept at creating use cases, UML artifacts, process workflows and activities.
- Consulted as both PM & BA for various clients.
- Have worked in Agile/Scrum Methodology, Waterfall & Rational Unified Process.
- High - level requirement gathering & translation into detailed designs.
- Project Management & Team Management for various project types for wide variety of clients.
- Business Requirements, Epics, Features, User Stories & Wireframes for various SDLC’s.
- Mortgage, Mutual Funds, Financial Services Industry Cable/Satellite TV.
- As part of the Confidential Client Services department, responsibilities include managing customer implementation projects including onboarding and new feature deployments.
- Managing concept to launch of commercial banking mortgage application and status portal enabling customer real-time monitoring of their mortgage application process.
- Develop deep understanding of the business objectives of internal and external stakeholders and translate that into client feature execution within the product.
- Responsible for assuring that client billing adheres to client contract stipulations.
Sr. Project Analyst / Planning & Strategy
- As part of the Software Engineering Planning team, align LOB’s on requested quarterly delivery timeframes, from one to six quarters, with input from technology organizations accounting for known dependencies and anticipated effort to deliver.
- Facilitate and manage client relationships by holding quarterly roadmap alignment meetings with each LOB to monitor Program/Project progress toward stated delivery dates.
- Continuously work with LOB’s to determine how project work should be tracked, managed and eventually submitted through the PMO’s Unified Intake process.
- Proposed, created and maintain department WordPress website which successfully improved department communication and data availability to our partners.
Project Manager / Business Analyst
- As part of the Arrow ECS Sales & Marketing team, working with the ArrowSphere Product Owners and management to document detailed Epics & User Stories for current and upcoming development sprints.
- Assist management with grooming backlog items and prioritize major features and epics, with associated timelines, to coincide with executive leadership priorities.
- Manage cross-functional global team to detail project timelines and requirements which has allowed the ECS Sales & Marketing team to more efficiently prepare for sprints and provide higher quality project status and user story documentation which has decreased the number of bugs and increased sprint velocity
Sr. Business Analyst
- Managed requirements for program of projects focusing on creating an online customer credit initiation and self-service process.
- As part of the Credit PMO, proposed new Business Requirements Document Template, integrated with Confluence & JIRA, which helped to marry waterfall business processes with agile development. Allowed development groups to better understand the business ask, provide higher quality estimates and reduce change control submissions.
- Documented business requirements, epics, features and user stories for various E.B.I.T. initiative projects including a way for customers to apply for a credit product online using their mobile device and being able to immediately shop once approved as well as allowing an existing customer to shop without their physical card using the Nordstrom Mobile Application.
Project Manager / Business Analyst
- Assisted Product Owner managing product enhancements for the in-store customer application using the Agile Scrum methodology.
- Includes prioritization, backlog grooming, requirements gathering and adhering to management timeline expectations via bi-monthly release schedule.
- Process allowed for improved dashboard reporting to executive suite.
- Manage Sales Pipeline information, via SharePoint, for various sales initiatives by interfacing with various levels of management worldwide to obtain and track updates to provide status reporting to upper management.
- Performed competitive market research as part of new mobile application send money features being proposed by the company.
- Coordinated with various departments to create a product bug/enhancement tracking process to increase transparency on any improvement item for the Simple & Fast product.
Owner - Sole Proprietor - Web Marketing Consultant
- Assist realtors with their online marketing campaigns via current social media, keyword research, search engine advertising and email marketing concepts.
- Assist new SharePoint Marketplace clients with onboarding, documenting, and implementing module configurations for businesses to improve their internal business processes using Microsoft SharePoint.
- Maintain company websites for various clients
- Created various affiliate marketing programs for physical and digital products using keyword research
Sr. Business Analyst
- Managed delivery of financial data report projects and enhancements by drafting user stories, validating results, and coordinating UAT and production release in an Agile environment.
- Created User Guide and Production Support documentation for all critical daily reporting used by Analysts and Portfolio Managers in the Global Income business area.
SharePoint Business Analyst
- Elicited system requirements from internal IT and business users to prepare or SharePoint 2007 and 2010 to SharePoint 2013 upgrade/migration project including creating and managing work breakdown structure (WBS) for system architecture documentation which allowed the Confidential development milestones within the project to be completed on time and under budget.
- Attend SharePoint 2013 Power User class. Gain knowledge to perform SharePoint site administration functions.
Senior Business Analyst
- Collaborate with business users, business executives and development group; document functional requirements and wireframes for the new MFA Enterprise Lead Management tool.
- Reverse engineered current MS Access MFA Lead Management Database tool to determine minimum functionality and enhancements to document functional requirements for an updated tool.
- Elicit requirements and develop wireframes for functional requirements. Indicate the UI/UX needs of the business.
- Create storyboards for development to gain an understanding of the new tool.
- Utilize data mapping for reporting requirements and update use case log with alternate functionality paths.
Technologies: Waterfall SDLC, Microsoft Project, Microsoft Visio, Adobe Acrobat, Windows 7, SharePoint, OneView, Axure.
- Partner with business leaders to define and plan current and future features of CafeWell product for the application to maintain competitiveness in the market.
- Within the Agile development methodology, draft and manage business requirements, epics, features and user stories for current and upcoming CafeWell features.
- Work directly with cross-functional teams & key stakeholders (UX/design, engineering, business owners to ensure efficiency in communication, coordination and status reporting.
- Assist with drafting the technology road map for projecting upcoming features, resources and delivery dates.
Technologies: Rally, Pivotal Tracker, OmniGraffle, Confluence, OneNote, HipChat, Microsoft Office
Project Manager / Product Owner / Business Analyst
- Created business requirements and business rules for new online customer portal that integrated the existing VoIP telecom online voicemail system to the new portal.
- Worked with telecom department to make sure that customer portal adhered to telecom regulatory standards for user access.
- Proactively identified and documented features, epics, and user stories with criteria and constraints for the new Confidential in-house customer portal. This was developed to improve customer experience and brand recognition.
- Communicated with management stakeholders to document functional requirements, use cases, customer conversion flows and wireframes for the residential customer SSO project.