Experienced Project Manager and Quality Assurance Software Analyst with diverse industry experience in healthcare software, customer support, Agile/Scrum software development stages, Jira, Microsoft Test Manager, Team Foundation Server and Salesforce. Experienced in Visual Studio Ultimate, Selenium, Confluence, TestRail, Chrome Postman Plugin, API testing, SQL, etc. Professional expertise includes systems applications and development/maintenance of complex and critical healthcare and marketing software.
SKILLS & ABILITIES:
- Strong analytical skills
- Structured query language (SQL)
- Project Management
- GUI and tools
- Strong collaborative skills
- Document management
- Capacity & scalability planning
- Quality assurance testing
- Excellent problem - solving skills
- Customer needs assessment
- Protection & risk assessment
- Mobile, Web, & desktop application development iOS & Android application development
- Technical help desk experience
- Prepared and presented technical proposals for clients. Led design presentations to product management team of 5. Troubleshooted and resolved web application issues escalated from customer support and other departments. Developed IT strategic vision and drove key departmental objectives.
- Developed web-site mock-ups for clients to ensure quality control and client satisfaction before project development phase. Developed and managed project plans while providing status updates to management.
- Created and executed detail automation and manual test script.
- Analyzed system user experience and communicated system enhancement and issues to management.
- Collaborated with Agile/Scrum team for complete development software life cycle.
- Supported in resolving client issues and reduce patient safety issues within healthcare software.
Technical Support customer service Analyst
- Supported over 800 hospitals using healthcare software in Patient Accounting and Clinical Applications.
- Created and documented customer tickets for escalation.
- Troubleshooted and fixed customer issues with software.
- Trained employees of customer service and ticket resolution.
Accountant and insurance specialist
- Executed accounts receivable reporting enhancements and reconciliation procedures.
- Performed debit, credit and total accounts on computer spreadsheets/databases, using specialized accounting software.
- Managed accounting operations, accounting close, account reporting and reconciliations.
- Addressed and resolved non-routine, complex and unexpected variances.
- Worked with management to document and offset unusual expense variances in their respective areas.
- Assisted in the creation of vendor contracts for outside vendors. Determined best short- and long-term tracking methodology.
- Maintained confidential information, such as pay rates, bonus targets and pay grades.