- Obtain a position which is challenging, rewarding, and offers great opportunities for advancement in areas of .Net C# Web Application Development, and Project Management Leadership. With my knowledge of .Net 3.5 - 4.6, .Net Core 2.0, MVC 3 - 6, I am looking for a position as a Project Manager.
- Worked in groups to create a functional tailored website for high school applicants to apply for the Linder honors scholarship.
- Used ASP.Net and back end C# on Visual Studios to create pages
- Developed a company using SAP applications to create products and vendors, and also buy, sell, and restock merchandise.
- Simulated business for the company to show how effective SAP is to the retail industry
- Populating tables in a database by using ODBC and SQL
- Writing triggers, constraints, and assertions
Systems: Windows 9X/NT/2000/XP/2K3
Languages: SQL, Visual Basics, ASP.NET, C#. Classic ASP
Databases: SQL, Data Modeling, Database Design, ODBC
Software: Visual Studios 2008/2010, SISS, SQL Server 2005/2008, SharePoint 2005/2010
IT Project Manager/Software Application Developer, Washington, DC
- Manage IT projects through full lifecycle and sunset in some cases
- Manage Team of 3 developers and adhere to deadlines and secure deliverables
- Develop state wide applications with newest approved technology such as ASP.Net Core 2.0
- Manage initiative to re-engineer legacy applications with newest technology and software to software integration
Software Application Developer, Washington, DC
- Development and Management of various software applications using: .Net 3.5 - 4.5 C#, ASP.Net Core 1.0 - 2.0, .NET MVC 3 - 6 C# Classic ASP, and VB.
- Development and Management of cross-platform mobile applications for Android and IOS using: Xamarin for Visual Studio and Xamarin.Mac with C# code base.
- Database Management for various applications using SQL Server involving stored procedures, SSIS Jobs, and Linq language.
- Gather requirements and follow up on current and future application functionality with Customers.