- 13+ years of extensive experience in program management, enterprise project management, enterprise release management, and service delivery
- Experience in cross sectors like banking, retail, financial, insurance, and hi - tech
- Strong experience in Product Lifecycle Management, PMO, Project Lifecycle Management, Service Lifecycle Management, System Development Lifecycle. Extensive experience with waterfall, agile and Lean methodologies, IT Service management, Six Sigma methodology (DMAIC)
- Agile program leadership, Product-line planning, Delivery: Transformation/transition, product roadmap and planning, stakeholder management, estimation, forecasting, resource planning, value stream analysis, release planning and agile modeling/process engineering. Reduce time to market, continuous delivery, continuous deployment, continuous integration, continuous testing.
- Strong experience in implementing and executing various fuller and projectized agile methods (Lean, SAFe, LeSS, DSDM Atern, FDD, Scrum, XP, Kanban, RUP), and engineering practices through continuous integration, build automation, auto testing, auto deployment, frequent releases with ATDD, TDD, BDD.
- Agile Program Management: Expertise in executing the Lean, and end to end program delivery. Led the teams in Agile transition, process alignment and tailoring with regards to organizational governance, program Increment planning, release planning, agile release train, story engineering/mapping, capacity planning, etc.,
- Experience in Traditional and Traditional/Agile hybrid project management methodologies with waterfall, incremental, iterative i.e. Project integration, scoping, planning, estimating, scheduling, organizing, executing, directing, controlling, risk and issue management, stakeholder management, budgeting, governance, project health, maintenance, drafting remedy procedures, cost/benefit analysis, and techniques using EVM, PERT, CPM, etc.,
- Product Analysis: Proficient in managing requirements, gap analysis, business process flow, process tailoring, BRD, business case, root cause analysis, user acceptance process, testing various methodologies, business rules, use cases, UML
- Continuous Product development, Integration, Release / Deployment Management (through three tracks discovery, delivery, deployment)
- Transition and Transformation: Organization and digital transformation, Platform buildup, product-lines, service-lines, business process, enterprise architecture, and end to end delivery processes
- Extensive experience with mobile, Ecommerce, new platform buildup, infrastructure/data centers setup, data warehouse/reporting/analytics, service oriented architecture, and service management assignments
- A goal-oriented, self-starter, strategic thinker, willingness to learn with technical and business acumen
Confidential, Concord, CA
Technical Program Manager / Enterprise Release Manager
TOOLS: MS Project, Jira, TFS, Release manager, wiki, MS Office
- Led business critical initiatives from idea to execution
- Key member in transformation planning, project kickstart, driving priorities, launch dates, release governance and enterprise coordination
- Initiated, planned, monitored and executed the enterprise releases through the recommendation of new tools and technologies
- Assisted in new product roadmap planning, technical strategy, and monitored the program delivery
- Driven the transition of new delivery process, product development, infrastructure, data center to support the Confidential platform
- Managed the program/project related activities through new platform visioning, project/release readiness, project health, CCB, CAB, project scoping, project planning, milestone and roadmap planning, forecasting and budgeting, various levels of status/progress reports to leadership, resource management and capacity planning, quality management with emphasis on agile technical practices, end user training, release and deployment though continuous integration
- Ongoing engagement of project intake by ensuring the program/project prioritization, estimation, acceptance, requirement gathering, capacity, story grooming and feedback.
Confidential, San Francisco
Senior Agile PM / Coach
TOOLS: Aha, Jira, MS Project, Wiki, Confluence, SOA. TEAMS: 12 (SAFe, Scrum, XP, Kanban, Scrumban)
- Led a program and assisted the PMO in agile project management/delivery processes, transformation, training and customizing
- Led the transformation of release process from frequent releases to continuous delivery, agile coaching, transition to various agile approach and helping to form a Community of Practice (CoP)
- Created and executed improvement plans adapted to the client environment. Designed, developed readiness process, performance gap analysis and led feedback-driven change approaches leveraging knowledge and hands-on experience in Agile / XP / Scrum / Kanban / Lean methods.
- Coached the product lines, epic owners, engineering management, devops, scrum masters and release team
- To validate the product roadmap, streamline the intake process and it’s requirements
- Facilitated the release planning, iteration pre-planning, product planning, review/demo, program retrospectives
- Improvised the teams/program efficiency through time boxing, performance, healthy backlog of requirements, story quality, readiness, acceptance, done, releases, enforcing the intake criteria and project health
- Created and managed measurement systems to track adoption, utilization and proficiency of individual changes in cultural assessment, change readiness, adoption, sustainability, communication.
Confidential, San FranciscoSenior Scrum Master / Release Manager (contractor)
TOOLS: Rally, TFS, Jira, Jenkins, Bamboo, Artifactory, GITHUB, CAMR, MS SharePoint, Multi-tier Architecture
- Managed the delivery of business critical and enterprise web development projects from concept to delivery.
- To develop and execute activities related to end to end strategic goals includes initiating, planning, scheduling, capacity forecasting, estimation, execution, quality, resource forecasting and allocation, scoping and requirements management, release management and governance, risk management and assisting in cost
- Facilitated the Scrum/iteration ceremonies, program increment, release cadence, release planning, deployment and support processes of a secure web-hosting infrastructure
- Work collaboratively across Visa enterprise with other business areas, leadership and external vendors to plan and execute multiple projects
- Led and assist other scrum master, iteration manager, release engineer and infrastructure PM
- Responsible for implementing and managing release processes for the progression of code in the development, test, and production environments with continuously building, deploying, and updating software and environments
- Accountable for release / iteration planning, executing, managing capacity, release or program retrospectives, BAU activities, compliance plan remediation efforts and tracking the schedule, scope, quality
- Keeping a tab on the procurement process for program requirements and processing of the same through agreed channels to ensure timely onboarding of the infrastructure as per the plan (RFP/PR/PO)
- Coordinated with the enterprise governance processes like information security, software security, sourcing, enterprise infrastructure teams, Devops and App support
Confidential, Manhattan, New York
Program Manager (contractor)
TOOLS: Rally, MS Project, Plan view, MS Excel, Jenkin, MSWord, Micro strategy, Wiki
- Liaison for business and IT, for planning, execution, driving priorities, business values, launch dates, BPO/service desk coordination
- Assisting the POs, business managers, scrum masters, backlog manager, medical directors, portfolio manager, PMO, release management, product team, defect triage team and Scrum/Kanban teams (BA, ETL, PL/SQL, BO, QA)
- Leading/managing various initiatives intake, stakeholder management, requirements management, cost, schedule, budget, communication, status and progress reports, resource management and allocation
- Led and conduct meetings for product effort, program increment plan, assist in business model canvas(BMC), initiative status, communication plan, defect management, dependency management, quality management, release and deployment
- Forecast and estimation on capacity planning, velocity, workload, spikes, POC, progress reports (initiative to feature, milestone, feature level, release burn up chart, cumulative flow chart, burn down chart, feature status view)
- Led/managed change, impediment, blocker, problem, dependency, feature decomposition and assist technical practices. Story criteria, slicing, mapping, acceptance and done
Confidential, Bloomington & Chicago, Illinois
Agile PM / Scrum Master (Contractor)
TOOLS: Jira, Primavera, Track, HP Quality Center HP Service manager, HP Release, MS Excel, MS Word, SOAN-tier/Component based
- Led scrum of scrums to coordinate and facilitate projects where there are multiple dependencies, risks and resolution of project related defects/bugs.
- Ongoing engagement, to assist/help the team to attain goals through requirements gathering, ensure correct sizing and prioritization, story grooming and engineering, release planning, manage progress through burn down chart, document artifacts, reviews, acceptance criteria and feedback from the demos or showcases,
- Facilitate scrum meetings like sprint planning, sprint progress, sprint review, stack holder communication, track completed features and sprint retrospective.
- Manages scrum teams’ efforts in the context of project sprints, including web designers, product owners, web application developers, integration developers and QA
- Assist with technical practices like auto build, auto test/TDD, continuous integration, version control and technical environments.
- Successfully overcame the challenges of working with an off-shore scrum team.
Project Manager / BA
- Assist the PMO in project support and delivery, act as a Scrum Master
- Prepared and assisted with process improvements, impediment tracking, issue tracking, project documentation and QA
- Quality analysis through code reviews, test case reviews, documentation/artifacts, defects
- Support the project planning process for all project management disciplines during initial project setup and during consequent execution
- Liaise with project stakeholders directly to define and deliver their needs
- Risk Management: Produced ROI, Manage issue/risk logs involves establishing goals / identify / analyze / assess / manage / monitor / communicate risks, developing risk strategies to mitigate risks (proactive and reactive)
Confidential, New York
PM / Business Analyst (Contractor)
Tools: MS Project, Rational tools, MS Excel, MS Word, Sharepoint, Remedy, Visual Studio
- To assist overall project from charter, project definition, scope, planning, data gathering, development, testing, implementation to post deployment
- Responsible for monitoring project milestones, estimating and re-estimating on a regular basis based on inputs from all relevant teams and reassigning priorities in order to maintain and accomplish the project schedule
- Ensure all change requests are moving through the defined process in a timely manner, actively engaging process owners / escalations until each change request is closed.
- Review Charter document / Business Requirement document for tagging and tracing to Use Case Specification, Supplemental specification and UI functional specification document
- Worked with the business users to define business requirements and analyze the possible technical solutions.
- Requirement Traceability Matrix linking Business Requirements to Functional requirements and Functional Requirements to Systems Requirements.
- Conducted user meetings, gathered requirements, documented requirements, and conducted JAR/JAD sessions
Change / Release consultant
- To facilitate change coordination, release schedules
TOOLS: BMC Remedy, MS Excel, Power point, MS Word, Outlook, SharePoint
- Worked on operation and maintenance projects.