- Implemented Salesforce customer relationship management (CRM) project with a budget of $280,000 for Minority Business Development Agency at Confidential to help win a larger contract worth more than $7 million with the Confidential .
- Delivered planning, design, implementation and management of the complete redesign and modernization of the Drupal based Confidential website that earned the branch chief “Employee of the Quarter” award.
- Elicited and analyzed requirements, acquired solution components, architected solutions, tested and deployed, and supported customers in the use of the solutions to ensure customer satisfaction and gain referrals.
- Designed and developed an innovative label generation process for Confidential that outperformed the prior method resulting in a triple A rating for the barcode service, along with customer service sky rocking due to the reduction of print times from 4 - 20 secs to 2-4 seconds.
- Avoided risks through identification and implementation of best practices to eliminate compromising events.
- Project/Product Management
- Hands-on Technical Skills
- Streamlining Efforts
- Strategic Planning
- Product Development
- Customer Relationship Management
- Content Management
- Shipping Services
- Waterfall/Agile SDLC Practice
- Project Budgeting
- Documentation Skills
- Association Management
- Traffic and Transportation
- Asset Management
- PMBOK/CMMI L3 Mgmt. Practice
- Process Improvement
- New Business Development
Project Management/ Scrum Master: Microsoft Project, Wrike, JIRA, GitLab
Content Management: Dot Net Nuke, SharePoint, Drupal
Customer Relationship Management: Salesforce, Siebel
Databases: SQL Server, Oracle, MySQL, Dbase, Access
Development Tools: MS Visual Studio .Net Framework 4 (C#), SQL Server Management Studio
Methodologies: Waterfall, Agile
Operating Systems: Windows
System Design / BA Tools: UML, Microsoft Visio, SQL Data Modeler
Reporting Tools: Crystal, SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS), Innovative Labeling Solution1 using .Net
Utilities: Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
Version Control: TFS, VSS, GitLab
Confidential, Washington, DC
Technical Project Manager/Scrum Master
- Implemented Salesforce customer relationship management (CRM) Phase 1 project with a budget of $280,000 for Minority Business Development Agency to help win a larger contract worth more than $7 million.
- Deliver planning, design, implementation and management of Drupal/PHP based content management systems (CMS) to ensure projects are completed on time, under budget and exceeding customer expectations.
- Elicit and analyze requirements, acquire solution components, architect solutions, test and deploy, automate through CI/CD, DecSecOps, and support customers in the use of the solutions to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Avoid risks through identification and implementation of best practices to eliminate compromising events.
- Resolve issues through root cause analysis and change management to ensure business requirements are met.
- Effectively deliver project planning, scheduling, reporting, tracking, documentation, risk mitigation, and issue resolution to the Salesforce/Siebel CRM solutions, and Drupal/PHP web sites redesign, migration, upgrade, enhancement, and maintenance activities to increase project efficiency.
- Support winning proposals, create lively presentations and provide training on Capability Maturity Model Integration (CMMI) best practices to the development team to enhance staff skill levels.
Technologies: Drupal, Salesforce, Siebel, Oracle and MySQL
Confidential, Washington, DC
Principle Software Engineer
- Maintained and enhanced Global Shipping Software (GSS) for the Confidential, exceeding customer expectations for effective production support.
- Reduced printing time of mailing labels 75% by industrializing an innovative process and achieved highest barcode quality - triple A rating.
- Saved Confidential 30-40% in costs by replacing the existing Crystal option and achieved stringent quality standards.
- Reduced report generation time 50-75% by optimizing GSS data schemas and stored procedures.
- Decreased application runtime performance 30-50% by developing and refactoring feature sets.
- Designed and implemented the GSS Mailer API Web Services and documented its user manual which was adopted and a preferred option for bulk mailers.
- Prototyped Standard mail / Intelligent mail barcode for inclusion in GSS to enhance processing efficiency.
- Designed and developed new modules, integrated solutions with third-party vendors, trained developers, conducted testing, and handled help desk support to GSS customers to increase customer satisfaction.
- Provided operations and maintenance and enhancement support for web and desktop applications, and API and Windows services.
Confidential, Vienna, VA
- Managed and provided hands-on technical development and lead developers for outsourced projects for Association Management System (AMS) implementations.
- Interfaced with clients to define their e-business goals and objectives with strict attention to detail.
- Played a key role in developing plans for rolling out a customized solution within budget and timeline.
- Designed and developed modifications to the AMS base product to effectively fit customer needs.
- Re-designed and developed a single sign-on workflow for multiple clients to enhance organizational productivity.
- Designed the product-based questionnaire feature for the AMS Suite to increase product offering.
- Provided hands-on support utilizing extensive technical skills.
- Furnished software development life cycle support for clients such as International Franchise Association, California Credit Union League, American Urological Association, and American Society for Training and Development.
Confidential, Silver Spring, MD
Senior Programmer Analyst
- Provided support with functional and program specifications, analysis, design, prototyping, programming, maintenance, data modeling, testing, and deployment to enhance customer satisfaction.
- Delivered hands-on software development, and played a key role in database stored procedures and data mining activities.
- Software development life cycle support projects included:
- Operations and maintenance support of Innovative Bridge Research and Construction Program website.
- Developed Traffic Monitoring System for Confidential .
- Created truck routing and permit application for the Confidential .
Technologies: Classic ASP, ColdFusion, C/C++, VB, and ESRI/ Intergraph GIS tool sets.