A position that utilizes my technical, analytical and management skills in a challenging environment which offers an opportunity for continued professional and personal growth. I am pursuing a continually growing career in the Telecom industry in the field of Technical Engineering, Project Management and Technical Data Analytics.
- Project Manager and Core Telecommunications Design engineer with over 15 years of experience in the Telecommunications industry.
- In my career, I have consistently excelled in hybrid roles of Engineering, Project Management, Data Analysis and Technical analysis with a very high level of success.
- Strong working of Granite Web Xng, Granite Works and Design functionality within application.
- Strong understanding of Central Office installation Standards and MOPS.
- Knowledge of ASR, COLR and TIRKS interfaces.
- Strong Knowledge of transport engineering concepts.
- Strong knowledge and understanding of circuit designs in multiple Bandwidths e.g., DS0, DS1, DS3, GigE Bearers, OCx Circuits, MTSO Collector Ethernet to the Cell Site Circuits, Fiber To the cell site, Ethernet Transport, Cell tower Backhaul services and more.
- Strong working knowledge of MS Office Suite.
- Excellent working knowledge of Excel for analysis and dashboarding
- Strong DACS Knowledge.
- Strong working and functional knowledge of Oracle SQL Scripts for report generation via SQL Developer, Excel & Access Database
- Excellent functional and working knowledge of iConectiv Confidential
- Completed iConectiv Confidential Certification
- Strong functional knowledge of Tableau Desktop. Currently enrolled in classes for Tableau certification
- Working and Functional knowledge of Pitney Bowes MapInfo Pro
- Strong working and functional knowledge of Iconectiv / Telcordia Common Language CLLI Code standards
- Strong Working and Functional Knowledge of Circuit Design, Telcordia Granite & Web Xng Application.
- Strong Knowledge of Tellabs Metrowatch Application.
- Strong understanding of Geospatial GIS Analysis principles
- Excellent data mapping skills from various source providers e.g. JSON, CSV, Excel tables, SQL etc.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent ability to manage multiple projects and priorities simultaneously in high paced environment
- Excellent analytic and problem solving abilities
- Ability to work in a high paced environment and lead projects to completion without supervision.
- Excellent process documentation skills
- Excellent relationship development and management skills within internal organizations as well as outside vendor and client relationship management.
- Functional knowledge of Tableau. Currently taking classes towards Tableau Certification
Confidential, Atlanta, GA
Technical Project Manager / Data Developer
- Similar roles and responsibility as previous role Confidential Confidential .
- Work closely with app dev team and Market engineers to develop plan for Equipment synchronization into granite.
- Specifically worked on Juniper, Infinera and Nokia Backbone devices that are not being maintained in inventory database
- Identify all data sources for back bone routers and parse JSON Files for synchronization planning
- Develop mapping from JSON to existing equipment in granite and present to app development team
- Host business requirement gathering meetings with key stakeholders for report and dashboard development
- Develop complex reporting from Granite and Confidential using Oracle SQL Developer
- Work with team leads to migrated developed queries into dashboards in Tableau and OBIEE
- Develop custom reporting in OBIEE (Oracle Business Intelligence) for user community
- Manage and maintain a ticket tracker for our group and drive tickets to completion
- Host weekly calls with market engineers to work through database record clean up and reconciliation
- Host bi weekly calls with app dev team and leadership to drive forward tickets towards completion
- Develop advanced queries for address normalization to improve sales targeting with carrier customers
- Develop location intelligence - based methodology and geospatial analysis for data integrity initiatives in granite
Confidential, Atlanta, GA
Sr Technical Project Manager / Data Developer / Senior Technical Business Systems Analyst & Engineer
- SPOC Confidential and Granite SME within the Business intelligence organization
- Develop data mapping protocols to extract relevant data from Granite and Confidential for analysis for integration into serviceability tools
- Geospatial analysis of Serviceability footprint against Granite footprint data for Carrier organizations
- Develop customized reporting tools via Access to automate process of Lit list and Near net list for distribution to carrier customers
- Develop geospatial analysis methodology to identify discrepant Type II data that was consistently showing up on company footprint metrics and lists of distribution to carrier customers
- Cross analysis of Out of foot print data against granite circuit data to identify LIT, Near net and Type II Circuits to validate the restructuring of queries for serviceability tool API
- Worked with APP Development team to redo queries and improve on result set pushed out of API to customer to minimize cancelled and non-deliverable sites
- Liaise between multiple functional organizations to be “translator” between Engineering and Operations, Business Intelligence, Location intelligence and senior level management to help relate functional understanding between the multiple organizations that share the same information
- Collaborate and coordinate through cross functional meetings and discussions within varying organizations to streamline reporting and metrics
- Coordinate with engineering to develop reporting tools that isolated / segmented reporting based on 3 company foot print of Bright house, Time Warner and Charter communications
- Coordinated with carrier sales organization to develop 80 customized reports based on requirements from individual customers e.g. Spring, Confidential & Confidential, Verizon etc.
- Coordinated and/or attended conference calls with the carrier sales team and customers to educate both on the new reporting tools
- Maintained an SFTP Site with user accounts and customized reporting for 80+ Customers
- Streamlined a customer reporting tool from a 6-month interval to a near real time weekly reporting tool via the SFTP site
- JIRA ticketing process development to aid APP Developers and end user / customer to use a trackable process to drive projects and ad hoc requests to completion
- Using ticketing process to develop realistic expectations on delivery cycles and ease inter organizational discord
- Develop ad hoc utilities and tools in excel per request from Carrier Sales organizations for internal and external customer use
- Educated sales team on high level concepts of serviceability and how to use the company serviceability codes to make delivery commitments to their customers and minimize charge backs
Confidential, Atlanta, GA
Technical Project Manager / Technical Systems Analyst & Engineer
- Confidential SME and SME for Granite User community and the User Experience team
- SME For Granite and Confidential integration
- Developing and communicating training / job aids
- Generate reports via SQL developer to analyze Granite, Confidential and COX Building lists to identify discrepancies where the 3 databases are out of synch
- Create an automation tool in Excel and MS Access to run comparative analysis in the oracle database tables using ODBC connections for real time evaluations
- Project managing a companywide drive to clean up Granite discrepancies to prepare for migrating to Granite BCM mode prior to preparing and migrating to Ericsson Adaptive Inventory EAI.
- Generate and create detailed reports using Oracle business intelligence reports via OBIEE, SQL Reports from Oracle Data tables and Granite data to create and identify a path of resolutions for databases to come into Synch
- Developed and implemented a project plan to work with all national market engineers to clean the discrepant records in granite
- As progress is made on the cleanup effort, making all necessary bulk updates in granite via bulk loader tools encouraging collaboration within markets to drive cleanup efforts to completion
- Worked with User community to identify possible paths of improvements for user interface
- Liaise between users and APP Development teams to design equipment and path template wizards to automate many of the steps that were in the past lead to discrepancies due to a lack of standards.
- Do Dev/QA/Stage testing on new API’s developed before rolling out into production
- Heavily involved in testing and development of a Confidential Wizard that greatly reduced time of creating CLLI Codes as well as cost of CLLI Code creation and inquiries. Has long term billing impacts to the company
- Work with lead engineers in developing and building Granite Equipment Templates
- Create training plans and host training calls with user community for new wizards in Granite
- POC For Confidential related issues for management and user community
- Taking part in new product release discussions on how to build and model current and new technologies in Granite.
- Work with LIT list lead to develop a new and improved lit list via SQL Queries directly into granite enabling the team to generate a real-time List on demand
- Analyzed existing project management methods to promote effective standardization, improvement and simplifications.
- Conduct risk assessments, maintain a series of key project milestones, communicate across operational groups, and ensure compliance with the defined project.
- Develop supporting document, a Granite Rule Book, other communications such as bulletins, and job aids.
- Create engineering operation focused job aids, process flows, and business requirements to ensure Granite inventory management system is enabled to handle these new standards and for Granite Users to adopt these new standards and procedures
- Report on project progress throughout the project lifecycle, updating stakeholders, and training leadership.
- Communicates major milestones and identifies potential project risks; conducts regular status meetings to review project activities; manages prioritization procedures
- Set and manages client expectations, managing and escalating issues and changes
- Manage the development and implementation of projects/programs requiring technical experience and education in the cable / telecom industry (Engineering/Operations) to meet business and industry standards.
Confidential, Atlanta, GA
Technical Project Manager / Senior Business Systems Analyst
- Update and maintain the National Fiber Database using Confidential database.
- Gather information for lit buildings to update CLLI codes and LATAs into the raw data submitted. Analyze and clean data on Excel reports with 200K+ lines of data.
- Pull reports out of the database for Sales.
- Identify key players and develop a new process for Near Net buildings identification.
- Completed Confidential training and certification.
- Daily & quarterly updates and corrections to the current 150K+ lit and near-net locations in the current database.
- Providing monthly database updates from Market Development.
- Creating or looking up individual new locations to obtain CLLI & LATA from outside database ( Confidential ).
- Assisting the National Carrier Sales Organization in providing CLLI/LATA data to satisfy carrier customer requirements for fiber and near-net locations.
- Team and work flow management on data defect reduction projects.
- Workload and resource allocation for projects being worked in collaboration with Net Ops, Field ops, Reporting and metrics teams.
- Creating user requirements for future development to the National Fiber Lit database.
- Providing support to carrier customers (B2B) in developing “carrier reports”, e.g. work with Time Warner Telecom, Century Link and other carrier customers as required.
- Work with cross functional teams and hold meetings weekly to track work status.
- Provide project management & leadership on key initiatives for service delivery and assurance activities.
- Provide subject matter expertise in developing process flows for products like: “dark fiber”, “wholesale IT”, and “wholesale backbone”.
- Liaison between finance/Marketing/sales & Engineering providing subject market expertise for pulling data from Granite and reconciling with existing National Fiber database.
- Sole POC for Maintenance of Confidential National Fiber Database, lit list management.
- Perform Analysis from data pulled from Salesforce compared to Lit List to improve data integrity and accuracy.
- Identify and remove duplication in databases based on CLLI/LATA data pulled from Confidential .
- Analyze and compare data to billing systems to drastically improve Lit List accuracy from 35% to 90% accuracy.
- Strong Focus on detail analysis of data for defect reduction and improve Carrier Sales teams ability to sell and deliver services to end user
- Ongoing error checking and clean up of Building list data to maintain and improve accuracy of list.
- Work with Executive leadership to improve process and tracking of cycle of identifying Lit buildings.
- Generate and track weekly reports of building list data movement, including but not limited to: Building classification changes from Near Net to Lit, Additions of new Lit Buildings on list based on verified completed construction jobs in Salesforce, identifying buildings with ROE Roadblocks and either addressing or removing building from List etc.
Confidential, Atlanta, GA
Technical Project Manager
- Managing ETTCS / Ethernet to the cell site transport deliverables for In-building Distributed Antenna Systems (iDAS) and Outdoor Distributed Antenna Systems (oDAS)
- Initiating and leading Kick off meeting calls with End User / Client, internal teams and external vendors for each project individually.
- Identify and educate key players in the work order flow process on their roles, responsibilities, SLA's, risks and roadblocks. This includes End user/Client, Internal teams and external vendors to make sure all involved in the project are effectively communicating and working in a collaborative manner to ensure on time project delivery.
- Identifying Transport needs, UNI ordering, E2E Fiber build tracking, driving key people in transport delivery process to completion for E2E Testing followed through with on air date actualization. to weekly calls to track multiple projects/locations transport deliverable.
- Driving sites from Design completion through work order process from Confidential or Granite works, to ASR requests, UNI ordering, EVC ordering and pushing work flow through Granite and Confidential .
- Work with Engineering and Granite works work order flow developers to revise timelines in the work order flow process to reflect new committed SLA's provided from vendors.
- Collaborate and coordinate delivery working with Network Engineers, design engineers, ASR Order team, field operations and PCO till TNT is completed.
- Coordinate and lead cross functional team meetings to determine business needs, process improvements and team resource task allocation.
- Client facing on weekly calls for High Visibility sites to make sure client requirements are met as well as our requirements are being met by Client to effectively finish projects on targeted dates.
- Align dates and schedules among internal and external teams
- Work with PCO to ensure timely provisioning and ACAT Script generation.
- Involved with E2E Testing with providers, Engineering, PCO and RAN engineers.
- Work in collaboration with Construction and Engineering Managers, to E2E Project PM's in DAS group to deliver transport on or ahead of scheduled dates.
- Work with Ethernet providers to identify a process flow for transport, Educate the PM’s on time flow for transport delivery as well as document the process flow which allowed PM’s to greatly improve projected deliverables and on time delivery on projects for their respective end clients.
- Identify Gaps in process and engage necessary teams to close process gaps.
- Identify and eliminate duplication of efforts by multiple teams thus clearly determining task owners in process flow to finally improve on deliverables.
- Work on multiple projects simultaneously.
- Create and manage a project tracker to track E2E Transport ordering, Build, construction completed, Testing and final turn up. Tracking 200+ projects simultaneously on weekly / daily basis to completion.
- Provided weekly updates to 24 construction project managers on transport status for their project sites in addition to weekly updates to executive leadership
- Work closely and effectively with many cross functional teams and Managers to coordinate, track, drive, monitor and complete deliver on project.
- Creating project delivery timelines and providing feedback to E2E PM's to properly adjust their timelines to make sure team delivers project to end user on target delivery dates.