- Currently working with Confidential as Project Lead.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with proven abilities in resolving complex software development related issues.
- Experience of SDLC and have the exposure of the requirement gathering and preparation of SDLC documents.
- Experience of Agile methodologies and scrum model, iteration cycles.
- Adept in mapping client’s requirements, custom designing solutions & troubleshooting for technical requirement.
- Good communication skills.
- Strong technical and problem solving ability.
- Confident and Consistent in producing positive results.
- Having good planning and problem solving techniques.
- Self - learning, Self-motivation and ability to grasp things quickly.
- Flexible to work in a team environment with good understanding.
Tools: (IDE/ Versioning tools): Visual Studio 2013/2015, TFS, Selenium IDE, Tortoise SVN, GIT, SourceTree
Operating Systems/ Environment: Windows XP, Windows /7/8/10.
Software Q/A & Testing: SDLC, STLC, Test cases, Automation testing, Unit testing
DBMS: SQL Server, MySQL (Basic knowledge)
Programming Languages and Technologies: Angular2, Typescript, HTML4/5, Bootstrap, NodeJS.
- Requirements gathering for new feature work and perform initial analysis for defining the scope of work.
- Design and develop new software modules or components based on client requirements.
- Perform unit and integration testing.
- Perform in-depth code review and optimization for Software deliverables before shipping to production.
- Train and mentor newly on boarded team members in processes and technologies used in the team.
Senior UI Developer
Language and Technologies: Angular2, Typescript, HTML4/5, Bootstrap, NodeJS.
- Developing UI components for STA.
- Unit testing and system integration testing
- Bug fixing.
Language and Technologies: AngularJS, HTML4/5, Less, Bootstrap, NodeJS, Bower, Grunt, AJAX.
- Migrating frontend of existing system from asp.net using AngularJS, Bootstrap.
- Fixing UI/functionality bugs in already up and running apps.
Senior Software Engineer
- Bug fixing in already developed applications.
- Releasing builds to test for verification.
- Automating the functional test cases using selenium for any new feature developed.
- Running the automated test suite for every new build and generating test reports using Visual Studio MTM.
- Manual testing is also involved for the new features.
- Bug logging and verification.
- Responsible for understanding and implementing new requirements to be developed
- Responsible for bug fixing.
- Responsible for deploying new features/experiments on the test pages and testing them.
- Responsible for designing and implementing the data from bedrock to display it to the user.
- Responsible for testing the UI and functionality of the website.
- Bug logging and verification.
- Responsible for creating design specifications for enhancements in Bing Rewards.
- Involved in the development of unit test cases to test the functionality of newly developed components using live unit testing framework.
- Involved in developing the UI for the Rewards App in which the client can view the current and completed offers.
Language and Technologies : XML, XSLT, CSS, C#
- Responsible for bug fixing and implementing new changes.
- Responsible for unit testing the features of the web application.