- Delivery focused program/project management professional with 20 years of Big 4 consulting and C - level executive experience possessing the business knowledge, functional expertise and technical competency to deliver results.
- A proven track record achieving process efficiencies, competitive advantage and bottom-line results in managing high risk, complex matrix projects.
- Skilled in formulating the right project strategy with cross functional stakeholders 'buy-in' to collectively resolve complex business and technical issues while managing uncertainty, budget, and schedule in multiple parallel work streams to successful conclusion.
- Skilled to govern, plan, manage, and report on large or multiple concurrent projects utilizing scrum and lean agile, waterfall, or hybrid project management methodologies. Proficient in effective program governance of scope, budget and schedule while managing uncertainty and promptly resolving issues .
- Possess technical, business and financial acumen to reach people from all different backgrounds, with all different personalities. Collaborative communicator in solving problems, reach decisions or inform team members, executives, customers and all other stakeholders about project status.
- Expert in mitigating uncertainty in transforming environments by identifying the risk drivers factors and their related technical, business, financial, process and people impacts.
- Proven ability to plan, manage and execute on last nine projects accumulating $205mm, 1.5mm man-hours with 788 team members totaling 60K project tasks that resulted in differential competitive advantage with double digit ROI.
- Project, Program, Portfolio Management
- Scrum and Lean Agile, and Waterfall Project Methodologies
- Business Analysis
- Business and Technical Strategy
- Business Case and Financial Analysis
- Testing - Unit, Integration, Functional, System, Stress, Performance, Usability, Acceptance Testing
- Process Optimization for Material, Information, Physical Flows for Order to Cash, Procure to Pay and Record to Publish Processes
- Business Readiness and Change Management
- Demand and Supply Chain Management
- Software Development and Implementation
- Data Center and Infrastructure Management - Policies, Process, People, and Operations of Servers, Workstations, Network (LAN, WAN, VoIP, MPLS ), Service Validation for Test, System Integration, QA and Production Environments
- System and Data Integrations and Migrations
- RFP, Evaluation, Contract & SLA Negotiation
- Cloud SaaS, PaaS, IaasS Build Outs & Migration
- Data Center Facilities, Hardware, Networks, Software, Data Security and Operations Management
- Capacity and Performance Evaluation and Planning
- TOGAF Solution Architecture Framework
- Confidential and NIST Security Architecture Frameworks
- Enterprise Information Security, Cybersecurity, Compliance (SOX, PCI, GDPR, HIPPA), Risk Assessment and Remediation, Threat and Vulnerability Management, Risk Control and Design
- ITILv3 IT Operations Performance Management
- Big Data Analytics
- Security Tools - FireFly, Cylance, Carbon Black, Qualys, HSM,PING, SailPoint, RSA Authentication Manager
- ERP (SAP, JDE, Oracle, PeopleSoft, Microsoft Dynamics)
- SalesForce CRM, Hubspot, ServiceNow
- MS Office, MS Project, VISO. Clarity, PPM,
- Oracle Data Warehousing, Functional Data Marts, Operational Data Stores, BI/Big Data Analytics, Informatica ETL, Master Data Mgnt
- Cognos, Erwin - Data Flow Designs, Data Modeling;
- O/S - DOS, WIN, Unix, zOS, VM, Hpervision
- SAP, IBM, Oracle, Microsoft Analytics
CHRONOLOGICAL SUMMARY OF EXPERIENCE:
Sr. Program Manager / Interim General Manager
- Transformed program by managing critical path, maintain focused communication and leading project managers through enhanced project methodology improvement process that yielded substantial advances to precise scope definition, achievable project schedules, accurate financial management, effective issue resolution management, timely change management, and timely stakeholder communication and status reporting.
- Enhanced the program governance structure, accountability and communication flow of program sponsors and 475 team members to align with program cyber security capability maturity model strategic program objectives and PDO integrated customer governance delivery standards.
- Directed and led project managers and team members to ensure multiple concurrent IT projects are delivered on-time, on-budget, to produce committed business results.
Sr. Project Manager and Lead Business Strategy Integrator
- Assessed numerous business site consolidations projects on various dimensions affecting PMO success by analyzing business case quality, and conducting Confidential PMO risk analysis on financial investment, resources and timelines.
- Designed and analyzed the security impact of data migrations and cut over approaches for data extraction, transform and load for each unique data migration permutation-utilizing source ERP financial and product data using staging tables for both manual and API data loading into Oracle ERP target system.
- Presented findings to C-Level management on impact to current and future project portfolio. Accepted recommendations on future project portfolio, based on risk based approach, to adjust PMO portfolio that would meet organizational risk appetite.
Sr. Project Manager and Solution Architect
- Established project plan and agile approach with creating master data scorecard with key performance indictors and calculated economic impact value to establish data quality baseline prior and post data migration and track project progress.
- Successfully profiled 23 global ERP systems and target JDE data quality by utilizing systematic SQL data table extracts and advanced analytical techniques to populate master data scorecard performance and finance metrics by data domain.
- Collaborated with functional businesses SMEs and IT team members in extracting, migrating, and loading data from 23 global ERP systems into JDE; performed data cleansing, data mapping and testing conducting root cause data analysis of applying analytical, mathematical, and creative problem-solving skills to remediate $200mm data quality issues with the collaboration of 86 team members and $1.3mm budget.
- Designed Master Data Management (MDM) automation strategy, MDM solution and security infrastructure architecture to sustain global data quality by deploying MDM service oriented architecture platform complete with API hub, consolidated master data repository and rules based MDM application tools presided by robust management led data governance organization to oversee the entire ERP master data life cycle.
Sr. Program Manager
- Aligned program sponsors and 92 team members to new integrated customer/vendor governance model that enhanced the structure, accountability and communication flow to support the program administration in successfully reaching program objective of pre-development verification.
- Stabilized program by managing critical path, maintain focused communication and leading project managers through enhanced project methodology process that yielded substantial improvements to project schedules, resource management, accurate risk assessment, rated issue logs, change management, team communication and status reporting.
- Migrated program schedules to Confidential cloud based, project management providing improved program schedule integration and reducing program cost.
Sr. Program Manager and Solution Architect
- Developed program strategy and detailed plan with supporting project scope, deliverables, schedule, cost, milestones, risks, and performance metrics representing 14 separate projects for IT enterprise infrastructure separation including new infrastructure for Tier II data center, disaster recovery, MPLS WAN network, and VoIP, 6 new COTS application implementations, and 110 existing applications with email and data warehouse migrations within new security framework.
- Established one page weekly program status report complete with program objectives, issues, risks, monthly earned value as-is and to-be cost standing with individual timelines of each of 14 projects’ deliverables progress.
Sr. Project Manager, Sr. Business Analyst and Solution Architect
- Led elicitation requirement workshops and assessment of IT and business environment leading to the project plan of scope definition, functional requirements from construction of capability maturity model of customer and product business profitability roadmap, and high level technical design of OBIEE data warehouse schema, and end user dashboard designs.
- Achieved individual customer profitability by incorporating supply chain period costs into “cost to serve” customer model applying activity based costing algorithms.
- Resolved significant technical JDE, enterprise security vulnerabilities and data migration integrity issues hindering project to attain the required data accuracy and consistency by collaborating with business departments.
- Project realized 18% IRR through effective solution design and project management of a robust Business Information Analytics solution architecture that capitalized on actionable market insights.
Sr. P rogram Manager, Sr. Business Analyst and Solution Architect
- Managed project life cycle of 123 projects with three project coordinators and program team of 160 people at project budgets exceeding $8mm; results led to new business operational model for nation’s Girl Scout councils to improved operational performance, lower business risk, significantly decrease operating costs, and increase and retain volunteers and members.
- Identified root-cause operational performance gaps from financial and operating analytical evaluation of baseline, projected volunteer growth, historical retention data and subsequent statistical volunteer survey analysis.
- Established new business operating model with extensive functional and process enhancements for marketing, sales, product/service management, IT security and IT strategy that resulted in migrating data to cloud based enterprise solution infrastructure of new MPLS WAN network, VoIP, Disaster Recovery and several new SaaS functional implementations.
Sr. Project Manager and Sr. Business Analyst
- Completed situational analysis and presented to C-level project committee adopting remedied project plan, mitigated risk strategies with streamlined approach to deliver project to original planned schedule, budget and revised scope.
- Instituted project governance, structure, communication, responsibility assignment matrix, and key SDLC phase project controls that directed the focus to critical scheduled project deliverables.
- Conducted business analysis and managed offshore and in-house software development teams in resolving functional requirements gaps, software design flaws and subsequent complex coding logic and data integration issues among Mainframe, Distributed platforms; achieving an unprecedented first claim pass rate.
Sr. Project Manager and Security Integration Lead
- Created and executed security, remediation project plan from conducting comprehensive security risk assessment and subsequent key stakeholder’s presentations, to drive consensus and buy-in overcoming potential project delays, with risk mitigation strategies to achieve target risk appetite and control effectiveness.
- Facilitated bi-weekly senior management meetings on project status, with alternating meetings reviewing project objectives, risk and mitigations, project earned value actual and projected project costs.
Sr. Program Manager, Sr. Business Analyst and Solution Architect
- Managed complex organizational matrix of 121 professionals and 3rd party vendors through entire project life cycle of initiation, planning, execution and closure to implement ambulatory care patient encounters system.
- Led solution architecture analysis and design using TOGAF and Confidential framework in collaboration from business analysis, integrators and technical support team in achieving ambulatory care business strategic goals.
- Designed and managed legacy data migration to new Oracle operational data store and data mart with additional servers and network infrastructure, improved ITIL and business process, and upgraded identify management access system with updated network and database security threat level monitoring systems.