Executive leader with over 17 years of extensive expertise in facets of Web/Online Business with a high focus on Customer Experience through desktop, mobile, Telecom, Travel Portals along with Project and Program Management, defining & negotiating Contractual SLAs, Application Development and Management, Deployment and Release Management, International Operations and a stellar record in the IT industry with Project Management Professional (PMP), Agile Certified Practitioner (ACP), Certified Scrum Master (CSM), Team Kanban Practitioner (TKP) certifications. Skilled in collaborating with cross - functional teams to achieve business and financial objectives. Instrumental in streamlining and improving processes, enhancing productivity, and leading multi-geography teams. I am Adaptable, Ambitious, Pragmatic and Service-driven. Permanent Resident of USA.
Confidential, Greater Seattle Area, WA
- PMO Governance - Managed Services - Macmillan Publishing - Key contributor in SLA Negotiations and planning strategies for efficiencies.
- Application Management - Confidential Managed Services Accounts - Program Governance and Delivery Management, Stakeholder Management of - Digital Experience - 40+ Applications - Annual 14 Mn USD ~ 100 Resources (70% Offshore) - Customer Experience Analytics, Monitoring Tools, Web Reporting
- Manage Client Deliverables of 40+ applications in various Online Services like Sales, Services and Business Solutions aligning seamlessly with Customer Annual goals/objectives/targets.
- Institutionalized Agile & Lean Values in various functions for better productivity and customer benefit using Kanban board etc. along with ticket management tools like JIRA.
- Program Governance - Corporate Systems Production Support - 200+ Applications - Annual 13 Mn USD ~ 75 Resources (65% Offshore) - BI DWH, Supply Chain, HR
- Coordinate and manage deliverables for Customer’s online business through proactive planning and risk management so that the impediments are removed. Support Customer facing web and mobile app.
- Effectively Project Managed an Operationalization of Dynatrace’s KDA (keynote device anywhere) tool used for monitoring customer experience on mobiles, tablets and desktop with a heavy focus on documentation like Risk/Issue logs, Daily dashboard and reports for effective tracking, requirements prioritization, conducting Scrum ceremonies.
- Ensuring that Customer Deliverables are met within budget and on time with high CSAT index.
- Created and rolled out multiple processes for Project’s budget management, financial invoicing through well-organized documentation keeping a tab on Revenue and profitability.
- Responsible as a SPOC working closely with Customer as a stakeholder for managing escalations and Risks to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Instrumental in streamlining, defining and negotiating Contractual SLAs with Confidential especially for Data-warehouse Batch Jobs.
- Led a very Complex transition of 250+ Confidential applications. Accountable for defining transition strategy, plan. SPOC for Contract Governance function having to deal with key Confidential & Confidential stakeholders regularly on various contract issues, new enhancements/incoming work etc.
- Delegated as Extended Arm of HR and partnered effectively in administrative cadre through Regional Location Council for over 500+ resources entire St. Louis location taking care of their onboarding, initial settlement etc. Also spearheaded Programs that Connect (Associate), Create (Organization) and Collaborate (Society) through event management.
Customer Delivery Manager
- Planned, tracked, measured and documented various tasks to ensure client deliverables are delivered within time and budget, Responsible for Risk & Issue Management focusing on Customer Satisfaction
Senior Project Manager
- Online Platform In-life Production Support - BT Managed Services Account - Project Profitability - PMO, Managed financials, Resource planning & Management, Risks & Issues, Escalations
- Endorsed as “Captain of the Deployment Night” - SPOC for external Clients for all Release communications, responsible for Release planning & Scheduling
- Developed Acceptance into Service procedures for new enhancements / releases to assess fitness of Releases to be promoted to Production
- Travel portal - Application development and maintenance, Tier 2 Application Production Support
- Confidential Rental Car - Application development, testing and problem management
- Application Development of Loan Application (Lend Soft) covering the entire life cycle of the Loan Application processing.