- Total 12+Years. of technology consulting and Project management experience working as RTE, Project Manager, Scrum Master & Sr. Business Analyst.
- Strong Experience in End to End Project Management activities like Project Planning, Budget Management, Resource Forecasting, Team Building, Risk Management, Release Management.
- Experience & ability in leading the teams in complex environment i.e. Working with cross technology platform team, multiple vendors, multiple locations, multi cultured teams including onsite & offshore model.
- Experience in Waterfall, Agile & RAD methodologies (CSM, SAFe SA 4.0, SAFe PMPO 4.0) to deliver technology solutions in time, on budget and to spec.
- Excellent oral and written communications skills and experience interacting with both business and IT individuals at all levels including the executive level, solid stakeholder management experience.
- Diversified & global domain experience in financial industry (specific areas including banking, Credit cards Business).
- Experience in managing multi - million dollar IT Programs/Project that consist of multiple, high-profile and complex projects that span multiple fiscal years, several business units and carry significant enterprise-wide impact
- Act as representation of business and customer needs while effectively communicating product vision to the development team.
- Ensures integration of large/complex projects and adjusts project scope, timing, and budgets as necessary, based upon the needs of the business.
- Responsible for communicating with IT leadership and senior business leadership to communicate program & project strategy, direction and changes.
- Partners with senior leadership of the business community to identify and prioritize opportunities for utilizing IT to achieve the goals of the enterprise.
- Responsible for maintaining the efficiency of the project management process such as planning, scheduling, and budget and risk assessment. Identifies and mitigates potential risks.
- Ability to manage teams of multiple project teams, project leaders and/or support staff. Responsible for the day-to-day project team activities & creating a structure/environment in which team members can work together as an efficient team.
- Monitors, measures and reports on project status to IT leadership and senior business leadership. Accountable to Steering Committee and Operating Committee for enterprise/strategic goals, including but not limited to, efficiency and functionality of the Project completions, timeline adherence, budget and resource management.
- Expert knowledge of Agile principles and practices and the ability to adjust them as needed in the right proportions to fit a project and business environment
- A proven track record of successfully managing Scrum Teams using Agile methodologies & experience as a Scrum Master managing large, complex initiatives within the financial services industry with multi-function teams.
- Ability to provide leadership to business analysts and collaborate with Product Owners, Business, customers and develop strategies and solutions of high business value
- Strong analytical, planning, and organizational skills with an ability to manage competing demands
- Strong knowledge and understanding of business needs with the ability to establish and maintain high level of customer trust and confidence .
- Proven ability to manage projects through the agile process and ensure objectives, goals, and commitments are met .
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including the ability to translate complex technical concepts into understandable terms and is able to tailor communication to audience, mediate and facilitate communications between others, and communicate architecture to all levels of management and customers.
- Ability to gain buy-in from stakeholders to resolve significant architecture issues.
- CA Clarity
- Microsoft Office Suite
- MS Project Plan
- MS Visio
Scrum Master / PM
- Responsible for driving the implementation of multiple, highly complex project/program initiatives typically requiring enterprise-level visibility to achieve strategic business goals and operational objectives.
- Act as the execution lead and closely partner with the delivery owner and the Product Owner to guide the agile release train & also responsible to work closely with cross-functional teams and resources to achieve program and project milestones within established timeframes.
- Organize and facilitate release and sprint planning, daily standups, backlog refinement, reviews and retrospectives.
- As a Scrum Master was responsible to guide the Development Team and the Product Owner to adhere to Scrum practices and rules & Coach team on Agile mindset and Scrum methodology.
- Responsible to Facilitate planning sessions & collaboration between teams and System and Solution Architects Teams, User Experience with Product Management and Solution Architect Teams
- Collaborate & work with Product Owner, Product Manager, Scrum teams to host effective Product Backlog Refinement sessions to support the continuous delivery of the Product Vision
- Monitor changes to the program roadmap and keep key stakeholders informed of any changes
- Identify opportunities to improve processes and remove bottlenecks in a way that drives systematic improvement in the release train to deliver value to customers and the enterprise—speed, quality, and goals
- Serve as a point of escalation for impediment removal for the Scrum Masters and scrum teams
- Maintain metrics that provide visibility to stakeholders on program-level plans, progress, and quality
- Ability to drive medium to large complex projects across multiple technologies, teams and geographies & leading the Release Planning Events
- Maintains a clear and consistent channel of communication with the Guest Technology manager, and Business representatives, Stakeholder, product owner to ensure timely and effective communication of statuses and any issues that may be impacting team delivery.
- Owns and maintains the TFS/Agile tool as it pertains to execution within a sprint & ensuring that the TFS/Agile tools are utilized effectively by the Scrum team
- Responsible to understand client’s needs & provides realistic expectations to establishes specific customer satisfaction standards and actively monitors client satisfaction.
- Responsible for facilitating & collaboration with vendors and vendor resources working on projects.
- Responsible to drive the product vision and partner with business for shaping product development strategy and ensuring the delivery of successful, innovative products.
- As a Scrum Master / Project Manager was responsible for significant focus in planning and strategizing on process improvement and finding ways to increase team’s effectiveness, efficiency and productivity.
- Promote and provide environment for feedback, team communication and innovation
- Ensure team is meeting sprint goals and release milestones
Environment: MS Dot Net, MS TFS, Portfolio Engine
Technology Project Manager/ Scrum Master/ RTE
- Responsible for the end to end delivery of IT project in Technology departments.
- Ability to lead multiple complex projects ranging $100 K to $5M involving 50+ resources globally located.
- Experience in handling the scaled agile platform.
- Strong leadership, communication, planning & organization skill can effectively mitigate risks.
- Responsible for managing the Portfolio Management portfolio sized at $1M.
- Experience of working in partnership with Product Owners, and the core and extended team to create and prioritize the product backlog
- Responsible for tracking iteration progress, actively contributing to design discussions, issue resolution and removing obstacles to ensure iteration commitments are met
- Coaches teams to adopt SDLC methods, Agile values, principles and practices, and actively encourage teams to reflect and improve their delivery capacity
- Work in coordination with the Product Owner & Business Stakeholders to fully understand and support Epic Vision, Problem Statement, Epic Segmentation to create and Prioritize Product Backlog, Feature definition & Define Acceptance Criteria for User Stories.
- Responsible to work a Work with Scrum Team to ensure Product Backlog is estimated
- Define Product Backlog by Sequencing Stories in Product Backlog Work with Team to establish Sprint Goals & clarify User Stories for Team along with the Scrum Team to Groom User Stories
- Accountable for Completed Product According to Acceptance Criteria Present
- Maintains dependency plan between planned sprints across engineering, infrastructure, and third parties
- Breaks down barriers and shields the team from impediments precluding engineers from making progress against sprints and deadlines
- Support the Product Owner in enforcing processes Continually Groom Product/Release Backlog in Rally
- Work with the Product Owner & Scrum Team to Review and Accept Completed User Stories
- Present the Accepted User Stories during Stakeholder Demo
- Organizes and facilitates the AGILE CEREMONIES such as Sprint Planning, daily stand-ups, Show & Tell and retrospectives at the end of each sprint, and creates an environment in which the team is continuously learning from the past
- Tracks and communicates team velocity, financials, and other KPIs in relation to the plan and published progress reports
- Ensures deliverables across engineering teams are high quality and clearly documented
- Coordinates communications, escalates and facilitates resolution of risks, issues, and changes tied to the product development initiatives
- Facilitates discussions and looks beyond the obvious for continuous improvement opportunities
Environment: Mainframe, Cobol, Rally, Java, Data power, Pega, Clarity, Jira, Clarity
Scrum Master/ Business Analyst
- Working as an Scrum Master of the team focused on delivering incremental customer value across teams
- Engages with Product Owner, Business Stakeholders, and delivery team to understand Business needs and identify appropriate solutions
- Aligning plans, execution, and dependencies with multiple component and service teams
- Continuously assessing and optimizing delivery processes for teams to effectively deliver to their objectives
- Proactively identifying and managing risks, issues, and roadblocks
- Owning and managing escalations, problem resolution, and corrective actions
- Analyzing processes and outcomes to identify root causes and drive opportunities for improvement
- Leading teams through release planning and execution and removing impediments
- Providing high visibility into program plans and status to stakeholders, dependent teams, and senior management
- Working with Product Managers and Product Owners to align business strategy and program execution
- Building appropriate alliances and organizational relationships to drive action and affect change
- Take ownership in driving new feature development through every stage of the product life cycle and deliver incremental value using proven agile methodologies.
- Understand product interaction within a Business process and from end user experience view point.
- Evaluate every feature request, gather detailed business requirements from stakeholders and work closely with technology staff to translate requirements into user stories for consumption by development team.
- Work with development team through development cycle to ensure features developed meet the desired business objectives.
- Collaborate with the development team to evaluate technical options, conducting build versus buy analysis.
- Identify gaps or conflicts in requirements, manage risks & UAT defects and drive toward resolution.
- Validate projects after deployment to ensure they meet all operational and business requirements and drive maintenance and problem resolution, as required.
- Liaise between product development, reporting, training and business owners to ensure clear communication, understanding of product offerings at all times and ultimate project success.
- Provide visibility into status of upcoming enhancements to stakeholders.
- Monitor and track product feedback to help in the prioritization of development projects
- Refine and build the assigned product offering over time.
- Act as product champion and build effective relationships with key stakeholders.
Environment: Mainframe, Cobol, Rally, Java, Data power, Pega, Jira, Clarity
Project Manager / Business System Analyst
- Understand the overall product roadmap as articulated by Business /Product owner and translate roadmap into team specific release planning and sprint planning.
- Break down the requirements into independent programs.
- Identify dependencies between each program.
- Prioritize the programs based on the dependencies, business value and criticality enable smooth and phased delivery.
- Identify the training programs for the team members; coach and mentor team members to develop agile capabilities, self-organization etc. Explain benefits and scrum principles to the product owner and team.
- Assist the team in gathering the business requirement/user stories though interviews, surveys & meeting with the different client areas (external /internal).
- Preparing the High Level Business Requirement into detailed requirements & created functional specification documents & SOP.
- Jointly with PM, review the project progress with customers; Identify and communicate impediments and work out a way around
- Handled the Migration of the accounts & data from old legacy system to the new system
- Coordinate the QA testing with the team, conducted Performance Testing, and UAT & End to End system testing with the business users.
- Review the defect management plan and review the corrective steps as taken by the team.
- Designed detailed processes covering various business scenarios & customer experience journeys.
- Delivering the project on time, meeting high quality standards and customer expectations.
- Designing & Formulating AS-IS and To-BE process.
- Analyzed the existing system and process gaps in context of new business changes.
- Identify issues or risks associated with the project, and implement proper mitigation strategies for risk prevention and timely resolution.
- Knowledge Transition and Transformation of process.
- Reconciliation of Accounts to ensure completeness of billing
- Conceptualize the Bill plans from billing perspective & getting the same configured in test environment with IT support, followed with comprehensive testing
- Monitor & Planning the programmer performance & improvement
Environment: Geneva, Project Management, Siebel .
Sr. Business Analyst
- Create and maintain an update of process logs, and all relevant documentations and project plans
- Executing the detailed Gap Analysis of the existing Process.
- Developing the End to End Process covering the existing processes and suggesting the missing process & provide inputs for developing Work Instructions (SOP)
- Developing comprehensive and well defined Process definitions for all the identified processes
- To integrate all the various high level and low level activities of the process.
- Handling Escalations & training the team on the process & application
- Conducted workshops to capture the business requirements from the different business users and process validation workshops to get approval on the designed processes.
- To create the End to End process documents & process flows.
Environment: Cheetah, Siebel