- I am a seasoned IT project manager, business analyst and full stack developer who is motivated and result driven.
- As an IT professional, I possess solid working experience on business and technical analysis, project management, and system operations, as well as proven capability to build strong working relationship with cross functional teams.
- I have demonstrated ability to quickly master new concepts, generate appropriate solutions, obtain stakeholders commitment and approval, and drive business ideas from concept to implementation.
- I have accomplished skills in meeting facilitation, conflict resolution, requirement gathering, data analytics, documentation, and use case development.
- I work well with complex and large-scale projects under extreme pressure and deadlines.
Platforms: Linux, Solaris, Windows, Apache, IIS, Tomcat, ZOPE, Java EE
Software: CVS, Clearcase, Word, Excel, Visio, Access, MS Project, MS Visual Studio, VMware, WebStart, J2EE, JAI, JSP, Stored Procedures, Java Beans, Applets, JDBC, JUnit, Apache, WebEx, Citrix, Git
Databases: Solid, DB2, MS Access, Oracle, Oracle 9i, Oracle 9iAS (portal), MySQL
Concepts: Object-Oriented Programming, Object-Oriented Design, UML, Performance Improvement Analysis and Design, 2d & 3D modeling, development methodologies, microservices, RESTful API
Project Management: Member of PMI organization. In progress for PMP certification
Data Analytics: Real-Time Data Analytics and Gathering, Dynamic Analysis
Business Analytics: Requirement Gathering, Technical & Business documentation, Requirements Lists, Business Process Flows, User Stories, Use Cases
Financial Market Analyst / Trader
- Gained strong knowledge of markets and stocks.
- Communicated with stock brokers and completed buy and sell orders.
- Traded stocks on electronic networks.
- Analyzed markets and stocks and tracked stock fluctuations.
- Exceptional statistical skills and good risk analysis.
- Excellent analytical skills and informed predictive abilities.
- Increased net worth by 37%.
Technical Program Manager / Developer
- Responsible for multi branch telecom company in project management, business analysis and QA groups.
- Analyzed and ascertained business requirements and approval.
- Designed asset and inventory tracking management system that provided a granular accounting system with a holistic structure, scalability, and optimal security across all branches of the company.
- Implemented system documentation and User Help system.
- Designed and implemented user acceptance and quality control procedures.
- Led the implementation of the Radio Frequency Identification (RFID) and bar coding integrating into the software solution throughout all software development life cycles phases.
- Established and managed system architecture, database, servers, network, and on-going optimization activities.
- Transformed large data sets into actionable information in an easy-to-understand format to support organizational decision making through the use of advanced analytical tools.
- Managed the quality, security, and privacy of data relevant to an organization to enhance its value.
- Managed data analytics projects to ensure delivery of a successful data analytics initiative throughout its life cycle.
- Implemented a Real-Time Data Analytics and Gathering, Dynamic Analysis Systems for purchase and sales trends.
- Designed an Expert system for technicians based on system information.
Business Analyst / Programmer / Technician
- Provided technical solutions and on-going system medical systems.
- Analyzed business needs and provided Heath Care Information Solutions.
- Oversaw the company software installation, security setup, and maintenance of WAN/LAN, hardware, system performance and improvements.
- Analyzed requirements, provided hardware or software solutions for many small businesses.
- Created User Interface (UI) Design for homemade custom software and web sites.
- Create the basic flows, alternate flows and business rules for use cases.
- Translated business requirements into technical requirements (use cases, user stories, flow diagrams, layouts) for programmers to use.
- Trained employees on new software UIs.
- Evaluate hardware, software and resource needs required for successful project implementation.
- Participated in review sessions and implemented gathering of technical requirements.
- Interface between stakeholders and subject matter experts (SME’s) to define requirements and resolve arising conflicts.
Sales/ Customer Support/ Logistics
- Achieved and awarded for over a million dollars in sales in first year of the job.
- Demonstrated skillsets in communication, leadership, persuasion, and conflict resolution.
Business Analyst / Programmer/Technician
- Provided technical expertise and coaching to Oracle consultants on designing and implementing stored procedures in Java for the Confidential .
- Building, repairing, and upgrading of computers and networks.
- Designing, creating and hosting commercial web sites and web services.
- Identified business requirements and established software solution, security system, and network for the professionals in insurance and legal fields.
Project Manager / Technical Lead
- Responsible for the integration of software components into new system technology of set top boxes for the commercial cable industry on all aspects of the major project.
- Led a team of 5 employees to work for the analysis of business needs, architectural designs, implementation, and testing of prototypes, and deliverable systems.
- Responsible for project documentations, integrated system testing (IST) and User Acceptance Testing (UAT) procedures work direction flow charts and overall schedule milestones.
- Designed and programmed cross platform telnet-installer, (Windows, Linux & Solaris) for broadcast applications.
- Managed the Red Hat Package (RPM) and Sun Package installation, troubleshooting, and maintenance.
- Co-led the Business Management Tool (BMT) of client/server application allowing operators to manage accounts for both their clients and their providers.
- Managed Cable Set-top Applications. Created application to run in the Prasara engines written in a custom scripting language with embedded C/C++ "applets".
- Analyzed, designed, and implemented PAC Tool - an Integrated Development Tool for generating or editing cable TV applications, with built in Security Skeleton, ‘Wizard’ tutorials and updateable via the Internet.
- Worked for the Department of Defense in top secret security clearance information.
- Researched, documented and implemented security systems using a Class 3 Certificate from Confidential .
- Updated and functionally enhanced multiple GUIs that contained live interaction with Oracle DB from Java 1.1 AWT to Java2 and Swing components.
- Analyzed and implemented optimal intranet user based, reporting tools, and system performance improvements with Java scripting and JSPs.
- Developed and integrated multiple GUIs that enhanced functionality of a virtual 2D map program that read data from a database or from user input and displayed results on the map.
- Responsible for the analysis, design, user acceptance testing and implementation of a Developed Customer Service Methods & Procedures (CSMP) - a corporate wide client-server system for the storage, retrieval and modification of documents built on a Solaris platform using Python, DTML and Oracle.
- Led the analysis, design and implementation of the Developed the Employee Confidential Service (ESS) system - a corporate-wide client-server application that allows employees to view and update Human Resource information on a Linux platform using Python with interfaces to Oracle, Ceridian and Solid database.
- Performed Y2K compliance testing and certification.