- Sr. Product / Business Analyst Lead Professional with total 14+ Yrs (5+ Yrs with Big 4 - Confidential & Sapient) across diversified industry domain that include - Financial Services, Insurance, Travel, Telecom & Technology Industry within Business Process Transformation & Re-Engineering initiatives space. Expert in Demand Analysis, Product RoadMap, Digital Marketing, Customer / Partners Onboarding, UI / UX Use Case Modeling, Requirement Gathering, Scoping, Data Analysis (Sourcing, Staging, Transformation / Calculation / Scrubbing). Hold qualitative expertise in Business System Analysis and Project Management in IT, Consulting & Financial Services. Proven track record in Business Process Modeling and Improvements, working with senior leadership in designing strategic solutions.
- Manage & Lead Testing Best Practices through implementing / contributing to QMO, TQM and/or Continuous Improvement (CI), QA / QC Best Practices. Extensive experience with QA / UAT Process Re-Engineering, Requirement Analysis, ITSM Non-Prod Environment Readiness, Test Cycle Planning with hands-on Unit / Functional / Automation / Performance Testing. Adequately proficient in Program Leadership, Testing Program Management, Change Management, Risk Management, Vendor Management, Relationship Management, Service / Incident Management (ITIL /COBIT 5), and Steering Committee Dashboard Reporting (extensively detailed Iteration Score Card).
- Extensive experience in Digital Enablement and Cloud Transformation (PaaS / IaaS) projects using SAFe Agile, Waterfall and RUP methodologies. Successfully delivered multi-million-dollar core tech initiative through leading Design and Development of Web, Mobile and Batch applications that improve the consumer experience and empower consumers with critical information for Member, Provider, Employer, and Broker portals using Java, J2EE, SOA, ESB, Web Services, WebSphere Message Broker, DataPower, Mainframes, MQ, registry, WSRR, Micro services, MDM and Confidential Pure Systems technologies as required for Application Rationalization.
- Managed different team models like formal, informal, virtual, cross - functional, self-directed, and global. Assured every team member for their participation and commitment through facilitating diff. stages of development: forming, storming, norming, performing and adjourning to overcome team/group dynamic challenges, including overbearing/dominant or reluctant participants and further establishing clear goals, ground rules and timelines.
AREA OF EXPERTISE:
- Organizational Design & Functional Restructuring
- Statistic Data Analytics / Branding
- Complex Program Leadership & Change Management
- Solution Strategy, Planning & Support
- Investment Analysis / Benefit Realization.
- Transformation (Digital / Cloud - BpaaS, IaaS, PaaS)
- Operating Model & Capability Build-out (DevOps)
- Enterprise Model Risk Management
- Process Efficiency Benchmarking, Review & Improvement
- SMART / Robotic Process Automation
- TPO / Vendor Risk Management
- Business Resilience ( DR / BCP/ CrMg / Emr Res)
- Balance Scorecard (Dashboard Metrics)
- TQi (CoE Function Points, Finance Scorecard)
- Quality Gates / Software Testing
IT MANAGEMENT / TECHNICAL SKILLS:
Management Tools: MS Project, JIRA, HP PPM, CA Clarity, MS Visio, iGrafX, BluePrint, MS Grove, MS One Note, MS Excel, MS Access, MS Publisher, MS PowerPoint, UML, Snagit
Software Methodologies: SAFe - Scalable Agile - SCRUM, DevOps, Cloud, RUP, RAD, Extreme Programming (XP), Waterfall, SOA, SDLC, STLC, CMMI, ISO, SixSigma, IEEE, PMI, ITIL
Quality/Testing Tools: HP Performance Center/Load Runner 8.1, HP Quick Test Pro (WinRunner) 9.0, Quality Center (Test Director) 9.0, Confidential Rational Suite 7.0 (RQM / Rational Robot Test Manager / ClearQuest / Clear Case), iLog Eclipse, SOAPUI 2.5, Test Advantage, Essential Studio.
Bug Tracking Tools: MS Product Studio, VSTS, TestDirector8.0, Clear Quest, Requisite Pro, Bugzila.
BI / ETL Tools: Confidential Cognos, QlikView, Tableau, Informatica, Confidential InfoSphere DataStage, Autosys for Job Scheduling.
Version Controller: Confidential Rational ClearCase, Visual Source Safe.
Operating System: MS/DOS, Windows 9x, UNIX, SUN Solaris, HP- 10.10, Linux, AIX ( Confidential 4.1), STAR 5 & AS/400.
Languages: C, C++, C#, ASP.Net, HTML, XML, Shell Script, Perl, SQL*PLUS,VB Script
Telecom / CRM / ERP: Salesforce.com, Amdocs-Ensemble Clarify (Invoice Process / Management), SDL, SAP R3, PeopleSoft.
Databases: Oracle9i, 8.X/7.X, SQL Server 2005, Confidential DB2, Sybase ASE 126.96.36.199
Protocols: TCP/IP, MPLS, SNMP, UDP, HTTP, BGP, ATM, FDDI, SS7, SOAP.
Web Servers: IIS 6.0/5.0, Web Logic 5.0, Web Sphere 5.0, Apache, Java Web Server, Tomcat
Sr. Product Project Manager
- Accountable for E2E Project Management, Product Development, and Go-to-Market Execution of Digital Payment Products specifically related to MasterPass digital payments platform and Confidential Digital Enablement Service (MDES).
- Manage E2E PMO deliverables of digital payment product initiatives with global span of product, platforms, technology, and delivery teams.
- Acted as Scrum Master to facilitate daily scrum, sprint planning, sprint demo, Kanban Board Tracking, Retrospective Meetings along with leading work sessions for elaborating User Stories, Continuous Integration, ATDD, TDD, Continuous Testing, Pairing and Automated Testing.
- Ensure timely and efficient execution and market launch through maintaining comprehensive project plan for each initiative.
- Ensure necessary project governance through maintaining & communicating stakeholder RACI, RAID Logs, Change Control Guidelines & Milestone Progress during structured project meetings.
- Define Milestone & Allocate Task to resource, follow-up on progress & roadblocks, and timely review of mitigation strategy to successful closure.
- Hold stakeholders accountable for contributions to achieving the project goals through working closely with product managers, product owners, development teams, and regional stakeholders to bring project to completion.
- Collaborate with regional teams to identify UX/UI requirements in order to provide product enhancements that solve for local needs.
- Develop and manage Product Release Pilot programs in regional markets and further making recommendations on global rollout of new features.
- Regularly engage regional teams to gather product related information to be used to consistently updating the global product roadmap.
Digital Payments Product Manager
- Manage Confidential Digital Payments solutions through leading product development and go-to-market execution of features and services.
- Build digital payments product roadmap leveraging technology to develop product enhancements that deliver best-in-class consumer experiences, convenient payment choices, and transaction security.
- Streamline the existing business process through automating the application delivery pipeline and develop core services that focus on driving efficiency and improvements in Digital Operation Oversight & Control Data Risk Compliance.
- Manage demand forecasting and capacity planning of all non-production environments and coordinate the request for additional environments as needed with DevOps, etc. to ensure timely delivery.
- Define and improve the release management process on a continual basis at a business and technical level including ensuring that engineers and developers are maturing the automation, release, integration and testing aspects of a release.
- Plan the release windows and cycles across the portfolio of products and services within Emerging Services and GTI Web Services, including managing the overall release schedule for all core services and ensure alignment across key partners.
- Conduct release readiness reviews, milestone reviews and business go/no-go reviews, confirming that all Toll Gate processes are followed across all stages / milestones of the development lifecycle are followed (permit to plan through permit to go-live).
- Ensure that all necessary documentation including runbooks, implementation plans and any needed supporting engineering or operational information is not only just completed, but also thoroughly reviewed and signed off by all key stakeholders.
- Manage multi-layered infrastructure and application environments and their use across non-production, test, development, performance, etc.
- Validate that all IT Risk & Vulnerability Scanning reports are done properly and that issues are identified and resolvers assigned to ensure that all items are remediated prior with due diligence and on time.
- Co-facilitate Client / Customer meetings (CAB / Customer Advisory Board) to ensure that the scope and timing of the release is fully reviewed / approved and that any impacts that are a result of roadblocks are mitigated.
- Lead efforts across App. Platform Stability, Resiliency, Performance Improvement to provide seamless service to internal clients & end users.
- Facilitate the creation, implementation, and adherence to operational and technical standards, best practices, processes and procedures (problem / change / release / request / procurement management; incident/service/time reporting)
Sr. Principal Technical Consultant (PM & BA Lead)
- Performs feasibility analysis, scopes project strategy and deliverable prioritization through developing integrated Project Plan, facilitating cross-team communication, status reporting on project risk and issue mitigation (overall health) along with ensuring that all work is carried out and documented in accordance with required standards and procedures.
- Coordinate Defects Calls for Reviewing Progress on Logged Defects ensuring they are properly prioritized, updated, and making progress against project schedules.
- PMO point of contact for Cross Team Meetings on Project Prioritization, Requirement Selection (Point Allocation) for Upcoming Sprint, Daily Huddle/Scrum Calls, Sprint Retrospective-Lesson Learned from Completed Sprint & for final GO-NO-GO.
- Coach Test Team on SaFe Agile / Iterative Dev. Principles, concept of Daily Huddles, Sprints Objective, Product Backlog, Retrospective, Agile Tool (JIRA) usage, aligned with Project Scheduler.
- Drive requirements gathering process by meeting with project stakeholders to define business and functional requirements for process change & enhancement, prototypes, and training materials
- Work with client teams to define business process models (e.g/ current state vs. future state) and guide development of USL (Unified Sematic layer) and overall new / redesigned business processes Data Model.
- Assist in defining LDM (Logical Data Model) through devising & modifying business rules & procedures aligning to technology solution.
- Assist in defining PDM (Physical Data Model) to retrieve and analyze data from multiple systems for trends and exceptions and help determine business impact.
- Recommend solutions to problems based on business-specific facts
- Prepare UAT Test plan with clearly defining Entry / Exit Criteria, In -Scope and Out of Scope Areas, Major Milestones, Identified Potential Dependencies or Risk, Environment Configuration, Testing Timelines, Testing Resource, Test Data Approach, Different Interfaces to Cover and Tools to be used assuring complete E2E Test Coverage & lastly gaining Approval from key Stakeholder’s.
- Coordinate UAT Environment Readiness, Test Data, User Licenses and Assuring Active Batch Jobs for Successful Test Execution.
- Manage/ Hands-on daily UAT Test Execution for Critical Process Flows, Logging Defects, Environment Issues and Escalate/Publish Risk pertain to delay in fix or major change in scope causing potential delays project overall timelines.
- Maintained Updated RTM, to ensure proper mapping of Test Plan, Test Cases (Positive/Negative), Functional Test Scripts (Manual), Regression Test Scripts (Automation), and Defects (Severity/Priority), Test Lab Execution in Quality Center for Real-time Dashboard Reporting.
- Ensure sufficient validation coverage across Integrate Payment Category / Products, Transaction Surveillance Opportunities, Quote Creation, Sales Order, Invoicing, Campaigns, Sales Target, Reports, Dashboard.
Sr. Principal Technical Consultant (PM / BA Lead)
- I was task as PM/BA resource to lead Multiyear program with prime focus on Cloud / Digital adaption, work on business solutions by designing & developing CRM software applications on Salesforce.com / Force.com platform. Following were my key day-to-day responsibilities
- Worked as SME on Salesforce platform and be the go-to person in communicating the appropriateness of Salesforce solution options both from a technical and business perspective. Capture Business Process for current state vs. future. Lead global team of (20+). Provide Strategic Vision, Develop Change Control, and Create roadmaps for Continuous Quality Improvements and Personnel Growth.
- Provide sound and clear advice to Executives on the Risks, Status, and Assessment of Product Releases with the help of Appropriate UAT metrics. Perform Quality Inspections and Reviews of Documentation on Critical Projects and Random Reviews of Operations. Used Diplomatic Skills, needed to Promote Improvements in QM processes.
- Assess business requirements, translate them into solutions (Salesforce platform) and lead the definition and communication of technical scope.
- Maintain technical documentation.
- Create and lead solution design documents, integrations designs, configuration information, developed API and other interface documentations.
- Coordinate with Global Business, Technology & Operation Team to ensure effective Test Planning (QA / UAT / Performance / DR / BCP), Defect and Issue Tracking, Automating Regression Testing, Escalation / Communications Plan, Change Management, Risk Reporting, Financial Reporting and overall Milestone Delivery.
Principal Technical Consultant (PM / BA Lead)
- I was responsible for coordinating the global team (30+) with mix of Product SME’s / Data Analyst / System Architect / Developers & Testers (SIT / UAT) sitting across North America / Bangkok / India. Following were my key day-to-day responsibilities
- Accountable for establishing Project Governance to manage project work & control efforts across the BoW, Project Plan (work breakdown structure), RACI (Ensuring clear communication plan for project responsibilities like expectations, assignments, reviews, necessary to ensure desired project outcomes), RAID (Risk Management & Change Control), meeting calendars e.g., BMO Steering committee (to ensured quality and completeness of project deliverables aligned with financials around labor, capital and operational expenditures, Budget vs Actuals), PMO (project weekly/monthly RAG Status reporting), and others (eg. Capacity Planning, Analysis /Design Review, Daily Huddle, SIT / UAT Defect Triage & Retrospective).
- Partnered with clients to ensure captured requirements are aligned to strategic business goals, map existing processes; lead the definition / documentation of the to-be processes; define / document tool requirements, understands gaps, data changes, business rules, metrics and training to achieve “to be” process, and develop transition plans.
- Performed quantitative analysis, data visualization and data-mining to identify & simulate the story behind numbers and derive actionable insights for application dashboard.
- Learn corporate functions & controls trends and develop in-depth, vertical-based insights that help drive value for data and higher adoption for application service product.
- Assist with preparing run books, rollout plans & training and for new systems.
- Co-ordinate effective test planning through establishing SIT/UAT Test Strategies, Scoping, Environment Configuration & Test Data requirements.