- Senior project management professional experienced in leading cross - functional technical project teams of up to 150 people with demonstrated success delivering program value.
- Built and led a project management organization (PMO) with eight project managers overseeing $16M in account revenue.
- PMP, CSM (agile), MBA.
- Military veteran.
- Strategic projects Team leadership Client relationship management
- Stakeholder management International customers Vendor management
- Transparent communications Project meeting facilitation Managing by influence
- Business cases Presentations Budget management
MS Office: Teams, Word, Excel, Outlook, MS Project, Visio, SharePoint Dynamics CRM (Customer Relationship Management) Trello (Kanban), Slack, Spark, Easy Projects
Confidential, Missoula, MT
- Direct a portfolio of products and develop business cases for strategic projects. Develop product strategy with executive team and proactively drive project execution.
- Analyze corporate financial statements and apply financial analysis to projects and budget.
- Define project tasks and collaborate with interdepartmental teams on business requirements including customer service and support, finance, technology and product to ensure effectiveness for strategic projects.
- Drive testing of project results with all stakeholders, internal and external.
- Lead and facilitate interdepartmental team meetings.
- Create transparent communications with stakeholders and provide reporting and metrics on programs.
- Work with external vendors on projects, budgets, and driving project value.
- Project management leader for 25 new products and multiple product upgrades contributing to corporate growth.
- Drove development and launch of new B2C and B2B services resulting in 10% improvement in customer satisfaction.
- Led a cross-functional project team growing signature business service to $1.2M in annual revenue.
- Selected by CEO to manage a strategic program that integrated an acquired company into operations, leading the activities of 10 departments and eliminating a recurring $500k expense.
- Employing financial analysis managed $1.25M annual advertising, promotion and events marketing budget.
- Mentored three people and directed the program management over 50 annual events and two major multi-media advertising campaigns increasing market awareness and familiarity.
- Built alliances and partnerships with executives, directors, peer managers and many others contributing to successes noted above. Recognized for excellent meeting facilitation skills.
Confidential, Bothell, WA
Director of Program Management
- Collaborated with the sales and executive teams on strategic programs including customer contract negotiations, project plans and workflows, program reporting, product delivery, ongoing customer support and relationship development.
- Worked with international virtual project teams in Europe and Asia. Worked directly with vendor representatives to meet customer and corporate objectives.
- Hired and led an eight-person customer-focused project management team essential to winning and supporting 80+ service providers and $16M in revenue.
- Promoted to Director of Operations.
- Facilitated productive customer relationships while delivering over 20 major and minor software product releases.
- Hosted monthly customer information session resulting in increased customer satisfaction as communicated to CEO.
- Led team building third major software product release contributing to continued account growth.
Confidential, Seattle, WA
Senior Program Manager
- Proactively managed all aspects of airline customer (client) relationships including proposals, purchasing, contracts, and budgeting.
- Collaborate with executives on customer account strategy. Worked directly with airline customer accounts such as American Airlines and international such as Japan Airlines and Korean Airlines.
- Led inter-departmental teams that designed, implemented and supported hardware and software. Worked directly with vendor representatives implementing program objectives.
- Promoted to Senior Program Manager for the company’s largest customer ( Confidential 500) and representing over 50% of division’s revenue.
- Recovered $1.1M in contracted revenue commitment from large customer owed to Confidential & Confidential Wireless.
- Managed six international customer accounts in Asia and South America, successfully managing the post-sale delivery of over $8M in equipment and services.
- Reorganized the product inventory tracking process resulting in the recovery of refurbished equipment for resale to customers valued Confidential $300k+.