- Skilled and dedicated with over 10+ years’ experience coordinating, planning and supporting daily operational and administrative functions in the banking industry and compliance at an executive level and C level executives.
- Ability to work under strict service level agreements (SLAs) and to multitask effectively.
- Problem solving, organization and time management skills.
- Proven track record of accurately completing research, reporting, information management, and marketing - support activities within demanding time frames.
- Managed and led small and medium size projects in multiple phases.
- Experience facilitating groups and delivering presentations and training.
- Highly focused and results - oriented in supporting complex, deadline driven operations; able to identify goals and priorities and resolve issues in initial stages.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Outlook, Excel, Visio, Waterfalls and Workflows
- Trained and rolled out modules for other teams to ensure policy and procedures were met and in compliance.
- Provided UAT and end user training for AML, KYC, and Compliance teams.
- Solid communication skills and the ability to present information to clients, managers, and other teammates.
Confidential, Frisco, TX
Compliance Project Management Executive Assistant/ Assistant Project Coordinator
- Reported to three directors - managed their calendar, travel (domestic and international), expenses, and special projects.
- Coordinated training requirements and statistics for CPPM (Compliance Project and Process Management), Compliance Program Office, and Compliance Infrastructure
- Primary contact for ACAMS (Association of Certified Anti-Money Laundering Specialist) membership and certifications.
- Handle Compliance Org Chart updates internationally.
- Assisted with all incoming outside guests and vendors for their compliance due diligence visits.
- Support testing to ensure project deliverables were met.
- Provided reports and updates to management.
- Act as liaison between business units, external clients, and technology teams.
- Worked with Infrastructure planning and scheduling teams.
Confidential, Plano, TX
VP, Operations Manager
- Coordinated training requirements and statistics for the company.
- Managed financial book for incoming and outgoing invoices and requirements.
- Managed day-to-day operations for transit and compliance authorities.
- Managed client satisfaction and compliance communication through positive and effective customer service.
- Ensured all equipment and drivers were kept in compliance and within federal and state regulations.
- Worked directly with brokers to ensure complete and effective transport logistics were met between company, clients, and employees.
Confidential, Dallas, Texas
Loss Mitigation Site Administrator/ Operational Risk Analyst/ Executive Administrative Assistant
- Planned and coordinated contingency planning for site and line of business.
- Reported to four Unit Managers - handled their calendars, travel, and expenses.
- Coordination of onsite and offsite events. Logistics for meetings and conferences, equipment, volunteer events, and town halls.
- Calendaring Meetings - Handled and assisted with All Hands Conf Calls and offsite and complex meetings.
- Space planning - provide partnership in process to assist with the NiS projects sitewide with floor plans and site training.
- LOB SPOC for any reduction/addition of associates. Decommission of equipment for on boarding and off boarding procedures
- Assisted the Business Control Support groups with Org charts and distribution lists.
- Reported to the Business Support Office for Compliance and the Executive Team
- Download and prepare the weekly report for senior management.
- Assisted markets in ensuring that the records were compliant with company policy and KYC requirements.
- Monthly audits were compiled and posted for the markets in which accuracy and compliance were critical for KYC issues.
- Ensured the CIP and KYC info was accurate by verifying using several banking systems.
- SME (Subject Matter Expert) for compliance related issues, questions, and concerns.
- Ensured that my market’s scores nationwide were above 95%.
- Communicated with the markets when deficiencies were present for AML, KYC, and compliance teams.
- Conducted regional training meetings and sessions for management and updated processes.
- Contributed to the training modules and presentations of new processes, updates, changes and rollouts.
- Notified BSM and upper management on the market’s status and compliance deficiencies.
- Provide high level administrative support to 3 executives of the Premier Banking Line of Business.
- Prepare meeting agendas and carefully monitor all action items.
- Created presentations and scheduled all executive - level meetings and travel.
- Reduced expense notebook for 3 executives and 2 other operations support managers.
- Successfully coordinated and hosted numerous team meetings creating dates, locations, booking venues and providing on & off-site support.
Confidential, Dallas, Texas
- Reported to the Executive and office staff - handled calendars, travel, and office needs.
- Kept communication within the clients and the company.
- Handled new employees hiring process and paperwork.
- Coordinated processes in binding of the new contracts and new employees.
- Payroll and HR administrative duties.
- Managed invoicing and billing processes. Accounts payable & receivable.
Confidential, Plano, Texas
Administrative Chief of Staff
- Reported to three Account Engineers in facilitating effective decision-making meetings and directives between the company and the customer.
- Handled calendars, travel, and expense reports.
- Coordinated the execution of strategic initiatives and communication between the company, the customers, and the field engineers.
- Participated in regular meetings with Human Resources and discussed staffing issues and team building efforts
- Assessed inquiries directed to management, determined the proper course of action and delegated to the appropriate department to manage recommendations as needed.
Chief of Staff
- Planned and directed all administrative, financial, and operational activities for the organization's Director of Conference Management and other executives.
- Acted as an advisor to the director and other managers.
- Responsible for executing conference detailed events and meetings.
- Department communication through the hotel and staff