- Over 18 years of experience in Software development and Implementation on various Internet and Client/Server applications.
- Highly experienced in delivering Shippable Products Increments in large scale Projects using Agile methodology
- Manage and facilitate Sprint Planning, Daily scrum, Sprint review & Sprint Retrospective to effectively implement inspection, adaptation and transparency
- Expert in Sprint planning and forecasting work into Sprints
- Drive scrum team to achieve product increments and improvements towards systems optimization goals
- Expert in applying scrum in large scale and distributed environment (onshore & offshore/multi location) scrum team
- Manage and lead scrum processes and coach and onboard team members onto scrum team
- Effective use of KANBAN, Scrum - of-Scrum, Agile tools (JIRA, Rally, RTC), Sprint burn-down and Velocity charts for large scale development involving multiple scrum teams
- Good Knowledge of AWS (Amazon web Services) with hands-on experience in AWS VPC, IAM, EC2, S3, SQS, Lambda, API Gateway.
- Hands on experience in using dev environments i.e. eclipse, IntelliJ, Cloud9
- Excellent understanding of SDLC, Business processes, Architecture Frameworks, Design Pattern, principles and guidelines.
- Manage and facilitate onshore & offshore HPSE (High Performing Software Engineering) scrum team from Sprint Planning, Daily Standup, Sprint review & Sprint Retrospective.
- Manage Discovery and Evolve for end 2 end delivery of the project phase MVP (most valuable product) 1, 2 & 3
- Organize workshops between Product owner, business stakeholders, supplier vendors to derive IT requirements and lock down user stories.
- Plan Iteration increments and align to release management schedule for Integrated testing and release deployment.
- Manage Product backlog refinement, Initiative request/Change and business expectations
- Requirement prioritization resolve dependency and impediments.
- Applied the Retrospective leanings to the scrum team to achieve system optimization goals
- Attend Scrum of Scrum and highlight the progress of scrum team to the project board and any assistance required to achieve sprint goal
- On-board new members onto scrum team and coach them onto agile processes and principles
- Use JIRA as an Agile tool for EPICs and user story, CR, Risks and Issues, EPIC burn-down, Sprint burn-down, resource utilization and Forecast time-frames
- Use TICR for IR release mgmt., Integral+ for funding allocation and actual, Fieldglass for SOW, mpp for Project management
- Manage Delivery in onshore/offshore Accenture scrum team for Design, Build and Test for the Iteration until deployment and handover of products to the Ops team.
- Organize workshops between Product owner, business stakeholders to derive requirements and lock down user stories.
- Manage and plan Iteration and align to release management schedule for deployment
- Manage scope, budget and customer expectations
- Prioritize the backlog user stories with Product Owner and gain acceptance for sprint user stories.
- Resolve dependency and impediments.
- Create and manage Physical Story Dashboard and KANBAN wall
Environment: Siebel, Oracle 10g, Kenan, Tibco EMSBB, Java, SOAP, ClearCase, Eclipse
- Define requirements through workshop with Product owner for the ER (Enhancement release) for Features/Epics and Deliver the ER through Scrum team via onshore BA, tech BA producing user story and Design and implementation by offshore Build and Test team.
- Conduct daily stand-up and participate in program Scrum of Scrum
- Manage Scrum budget and schedule includes scope management, risks, issues and status reporting
- Manage delivery scope and customer expectations
- Prioritize the Backlog with Product Owner and plan work in Iteration.
- Manage the Design, Build and Test for the Iteration and resolve dependency and impediments.
- Manage the User Stories in JIRA/RTC and get sign off from Product Owner, support deployment and Business Verification Test.
Agile Project Manager
- Drive the implementation of the infrastructure solution to create a new infrastructure in virtual Server Farm.
- Conduct Scrum of Scrum for tracking infrastructure delivery
- Organize firewall burn for infrastructure servers to talk to database servers and accessible and managed by Jump box
- Work with Product owner, Release management and Vendor for migration code deployment.
- Deploying the new infrastructure and applications in production to support corporate billing customer
- Get the new infrastructure ready for operational acceptance and get sign-off for Go-Live.
- Collaborate with all project teams and vendors to ensure alignment between all deployment-related activities
Environment: CSG Single View and Intermediate, Linux, Oracle 10g
- Manage scrum delivery through Sprint Planning, Daily Stand-up, Sprint Review and Sprint Retrospectives.
- Participate in deployment workshop and Review ER1305 deployment plan and tests for Full Dress Rehearsal and Business Verification Testing
- Plan and maintain sprints velocity, deliver to agreed scope, participate in scrum-of-scrum, conduct sprint retrospectives and get sprint sign offs from Confidential Product owner.
- Manage and track new scope, change in agreed scope through Demand-Supply matrix, plan/request and resourcing/skills sets on project.
- Manage Customer Relationship with Confidential Product owner, Confidential Senior Manager, Agile coach in terms of new requirement, assessment, prioritization, expectations, status reporting and feedback
Environment: Kenan - Siebel Integration, Java, SOAP, Control-M
Solution Integration Lead
- Understand Requirements Functional, Non-Functional) and integrate inventory system Amdocs-Cramer inventory and Oracle-IPAM inventory to deliver reconciliation solution for data integrity management.
- As part of True Source V7.0 implementation project at Confidential, written Solution Impacts and Deployment Methodologies document for DEV, QA, Pre-PROD and PROD environment for deploying True Source v7 solution at Confidential .
- Single point of contact for True Source application for Confidential for responding to solution clarification, change request, planning and costing for the IR/ER releases.
- Solution Architect for Implementation project: PLDT Philippines (Revenue Assurance)
- Understanding PLDT’s billing system data source CDR Records, the network switches providing the voice, data services and reconciling them to correct the Clarity inventory system.
- I’ve Created True Source Deployment and interface specification plan for deploying application in PLDT NOC site.
- Analyze and Define Network Equipment Module Requirements, Design reviews, packaging, deployment/rollback plan for installing package in client’s environment.
- Deploy True Source application in Client NOC and run/manage Proof of Concept for Globe Telecom Philippines, PLDT Philippines and VSNL/Tata Communications in client location with excellence award received from customer.
- Manage and maintain SLA for System outrage, escalation matrix and restore and resolve ticket timelines
Environment: Solaris 10, Java1.5/1.6, Oracle 10g, Eclipse, CCM, ClearCase
- Attended the workshop onsite at Chemsford office for gathering the requirements for EMS features, involving writing and reviewing requirements and sign-off
- Implement the attributes required for the Rev-A Release configuration for Network Element Features and Licensing for the network devices (Radio Node Controller and Radio Node)
- EMS Deployment at customer sites and on call support at the time of deployment.
- Maintenance and bug fixes
Environment: Java1.4, WebNMS 4.0, SNMP, JSP, XML, Oracle10g, Hibernate3.0, ClearCase, UCM, Klocworks
Senior Software Engineer
- Architecture design of the Clovis Works
- Implementation of provisioning manager, IOC component manager and finite state machine.
- Clovis Works has three different models i.e. Editor Class model, MO model and FSM and I had developed the Editor module on the eclipse platform using Java SWT.
Environment: Linux9, Java, Eclipse Platform 2.1 PDE, XML, JAXB, SWT, Ant1.6.1
- Design and implement the Admin Servlet which monitors the file server and integration with Version Manager.
- Design and implement Confidential Build framework which is a wizard written in Swing and JSP gives user the option to select the build parameters and submits to the kb server to start the build. After the om command is successful, the image built is stored on the specified directory path.
Environment: Java, Swing, AWT, JSP, Servlet, Velocity, Tomcat 4.1.24
- Architecture design, low level class diagram, functional design and Use case in rational rose for Configuration Management module and Software Download on Confidential Devices
- Implemented the Configuration attributes of SMLC, LMU, OSSGW, and LG for all Confidential Devices and written use cases in rational rose for the TP operations.
- Implemented the Software Download and Reset for SMLC and LMU and Rediscover feature which rediscovers the selected node
Environment: Java, Swings, RMI, Advent Net WebNMS 2.3, SNMP, SOLID
- Designed the Data model.
- Written Servlets for Administration module such as create session, database administration, product catalog add, update, delete, list and category add, update, delete, list with customers and orders.
- Testing it on the Apache Web Server.
Environment: Linux, Java, Servlets, JDBC, MySQL.