- Accomplished and highly motivated Scrum Master with extensive industry experience.
- Great facilitator and conflict management skills to derived project successfully.
- Understanding of SDLC; involved in all phases from Planning to the Implementation stage. In depth knowledge and experience in Classic Waterfall, Tailored, Agile - SAFe/Scrum methodology.
- Coordinate stakeholders and customers in feature & story planning, definition, and delivery.
- Facilitate & track PI Planning readiness/events, and coordinate team PI objectives into an overall PI Program.
- Good knowledge of Quality Assurance Process using the methodologies such as Agile-Scrum, Waterfall, V-Model, TDD and Tailored SDLC.
- Experienced in designing workflows and their elaboration according to Change Management. principles; Business Process Mapping and Business Process Re-engineering utilization in mapping, modeling and structuring of the Enterprise Business Process Hierarchy.
- In-depth understanding of the cultural and organizational changes that are involved in an agile implementation.
- Worked with Product and engineering to ensure the right level of understanding and the right culture/process exists for decomposition from high level feature to atomic work unit in a story or task.
- Experienced in conducting JAD sessions - participated in varied roles ranging from facilitator, preparing visual aids, setting goals and objectives, providing read-ahead materials and time-boxed agenda to participants.
- Experience in conducting GAP Analysis, Feasibility Analysis, ROI, Impact Analysis, SWOT Analysis, Cost Benefit Analysis, Risk Analysis and Business Process Engineering by using Business Analysis tools.
- Experience in all phases of software deployment life cycle including application demos, requirement analysis, business analysis, design and construction phases of application development, change management, ongoing support.
- Experienced in performing checks for data completeness, accuracy, transformation and quality to reconcile the data.
- Designed, created, and documented process flows, technical requirements, specifications, flow diagrams, scenarios, mockups, and/or models for the development team.
- Experienced in working with multiple/cross-functional groups, conducting brainstorming / root cause analysis sessions.
- Experienced with defect management process including re-testing of system and integration defects and test cases.
- Ensured teams always have the appropriate direction and priority to remain on track to reach internal and customer commitments and deadlines.
- Proficiency in SharePoint, MS-Project, Excel and MS-Visio.
- Responsible to track, document, capture, manage and communicate the Requirements using Requirement Traceability Matrix (RTM) which helped in controlling numerous artifacts produced by the teams across the deliverables for a project.
- Used various Excel features like pivot tables for better reporting of the data extracted from various databases.
- Experience in working with QA Teams in defining the Test Plans, Test Cases and conducted User Acceptance Testing (UAT).
Business Process Modeling Tools: MS Visio, Enterprise Architect, Smart Draw
Databases: Toad for Oracle, SQL
Defect Tracking and Testing Tools: Quality Center, JIRA, Ready API
Agile: SAFe/Scrum, Waterfall, Hybrid SDLC
Office Suite: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook
Requirements Management Tools: Rally, Doors, Confluence, JIRA, Kanban
Version Controlling: Microsoft SharePoint
Confidential, Los Angles, California
- Facilitated meetings including: Daily Stand-up, Iteration planning, Iteration Review, and Retrospective.
- Supported the Product Owner - manage the backlog and guide the team while facilitating a healthy team dynamic with respect to priorities and scope.
- Eliminated impediments by removing blockers and allows the team to remain focused on achieving the objectives of the iteration.
- Coordinates with other teams - representative Confidential the Scrum of Scrums (SoS) meetings; pass information from meeting back to the team; identify and communicate dependencies; communicate blockers, etc
- Track and escalate impediments to address.
- Remind team of Retro item follow-ups/action items.
- Run daily scrums, get updates from people that cannot attend and follow up on open items.
- Facilitates the actions of Grooming and pointing stories for slotting.
- Escalate and bring issues to the Leadership/Management Teams.
- Provided the group with updates on the state of grooming for upcoming projects.
- Bring concerns around the ability to groom stories for upcoming projects.
- Responsible for making sure the backlog is properly groomed in Rally.
- Coaching the Agile Team in organizational environments in which Agile is not fully adopted and understood
- Helping employees and stakeholders understand and enact Agile and empirical product developmen
Scrum Master/ Agile Analyst
- Created and Maintain Product Backlog.
- Facilitated Weekly Grooming Sessions with team, Daily Stand ups, Sprint Review meetings.
- Assisted team with making appropriate commitments through story selection, sizing and task definition and participated proactively and maintained best practices which reduced development time by 25%.
- Proposed and implemented Agile and Lean processes to streamline the work and deliverables.
- Configured Project Management and Bug Tracking Tool (JIRA) web application for feature requirements, change requests and defects tracking.
- Managed and build sprint boards and managing backlogs in JIRA.
- Guided Scrum teams on Agile/Scrum practices and coach them to achieve higher goals and setup cohesive work environment.
- Tracked and managed original and remaining estimated hours in JIRA/TFS and shared Sprint Burndown in daily standups.
- Charted the scope of the project and created a detailed work plan in collaboration with senior management.
- Successfully prepared and managed operation and interim timelines for production support activities.
- Acted as key point of contact and arranged weekly status calls with client to ensure the project deliverables are on time, within budget and of high quality.
- Maintained and presented expense reports and variance to senior management on a weekly basis.
- Conducted interviews with the key internal and external stakeholders to gather and document requirements.
- Ensure cross-team coordination.
- Maintain relevant metrics that help the team see how they are doing.
- Prepared test plans and executed test cases for User Acceptance Testing (UAT).
- Validated business/finance reports by extracting data from database using SQL as per business rules.
- Facilitated UAT sessions, performed regression and other testing on a legacy system.
- Carried out daily stand-up meetings, reviews, retrospectives, sprint and release planning, demos, and other Scrum-related meetings for three teams.
- Facilitated and time-boxed Scrum ceremonies. Helped negotiating commitments and assured parallel understanding of requirements and deliverables amongst all stakeholders in Sprint Planning Meetings.
- Managed teams doing a combination of Waterfall with daily Scrum for development.
- Used JIRA tool for managing Scrum artifacts and team performance. Handled requirement churn during the project by performing Impact Analysis by checking the feasibility in maintaining the triple constraint and discussing them in daily Scrum.
- Worked with the product owner, scrum team and shared resources on feature delivery and releases.
- Facilitate the development and delivery of systems architectures and technical capabilities between engineering and product teams that drive market leading features into our customer’s hands.
- Implemented SAFe development and Kanban for managing software development process.
- Worked to remove impediments during sprints.
- Ascertained effective communication among everyone involved in the project or feature release.
- Worked with the product owner to manage the backlog - including definition, grooming, and prioritization.
- Produced burn down and velocity reports and used Kanban in managing the project.