- 9 years’ experience in Program, Scrum Master/Project, Testing and Release Management. Specific concentration in Risk and Compliance, planning and implementation of strategic application development projects and business opportunities for large and mid - sized companies in multi-faceted environments. (portfolio: 49.6 mm, 9 PMs, ~50 Projects).
- 8 years’ experience in Federal and State regulatory compliance, security and risk management with responsibility for the design, implementation, application and monitoring of compliance policies and procedures for asset, health management and disaster recovery corporate functions. Partnered with internal and external auditing groups adhered to Sarbanes Oxley (SOX) controls sections 302, 404 and 409.
- Strong Software Development Life Cycle process methodology and Scrum Master certified.
- Trained in PMI methodology (10 years), a key player in development of PMO’s and educating organization on IT project management discipline.
- An advance trainer and facilitator skilled in building and delivering end-user and train the trainer user guides and manuals.
- Managed a diverse portfolio of IT projects for HR, Finance and Software Development. Drove all independent phases for delivery to include the project kick-off, assess/initiation, remediation (any risks &/or issues), design of final solution, migration (as per schedule), SIT/UAT (confirmation of deployment and closure.
- Release Manager and SIT/UAT Manager for Stack A July through November 2018 Releases.
- Organizational Change Manager or Management of Change for Stack A and B Releases
- Created applicable project artifacts: Project Plan, Project Schedule (MS Project tool), Issue Log and Risk Plan.
- Assisted in the build, implementation of test strategy and resolution of defects via HP ALM tool
- Maintained transparency throughout project delivery via daily scrums, weekly meetings, status reporting, action items and meeting minutes.
Program, Scrum and Project Manager
- Program Manager - Managed IT infrastructure delivery projects for Consumer (legacy L&R) - Common Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC) and Centralized Repository Platform across 12 different Global Consumer IT and Business Organization
- Promoted the migration of Consumer’s (legacy L&R) IT's (SDLC) process from a decentralized methodology to a consistent common documented practice adhering to Corporate's ADM Tier I standards and heeding Federal Readiness (SOX) compliance requirements. Agile APO (7.4MM, 4 PMs, 3 Projects)
- Managed a multitude of IT projects for ITS - SharePoint Shared Services Unit (SP SSU) including Hardware Development, Storage, Office Web Apps, K2 for BlackPearl, Office 365, Yammer (social networking tool) and Custom/Standard SharePoint Site Migration(s).
- Program Manager - Managed projects for IT Security Risk and Compliance - Non-Compliant Password Reset, JAVA Patches Upgrade and Consumer (legacy L&R) Access On-Boarding and Provisioning Support. Thorough understanding of industry standards and regulations including COBIT and SOX
- Introduced & coached Scrum methodology, functional testing, performance testing, test case management & product backlog management.
- Lead daily stand-ups and scrum ceremonies for two scrum teams. Work with product owners to groom the backlog and plan sprints.
- Tracked, escalated and removed impediments on a daily basis to allow the team to deliver the sprint goals and deliverables.
- Compliance lead for SP SSU division, programming efforts increased Process Quality Assurance (PQA) percentages 22% from 78% to 100% within first quarter of joining team; retained 100% scoring throughout contract assignment.
- Drove six independent phases for delivery to include the project kick-off, assess/initiation, remediation (any risks &/or issues), enable (IDM integration), migration (mail boxes as per schedule), UAT (confirmation of deployment and closure.
- Facilitated qualitative requirements gathering, managed the Request for Proposals (RFP/RFI) and SLA contract negotiation and interface daily with the (business unit) client.
- Deputy Program/Project Manager - Portfolio consisted of three (3) projects Time and Material, three PMs and a budget of 46 MM.
- Facilitated the Request for Information (RFI), Request for Proposal (RFP) process; partnered with Legal in the development of the Non-Disclosure Agreements (NDA), Master Service Agreements (MSA), Statement of Work (SOW) and all applicable project documentations (BRD, FSD, and Traceability Matrix).
- Managed redesign on-boarding processes and process improvement sessions for Oracle based PeopleSoft HR and functional redesign of PeopleSoft Financial system.
- Maintained transparency throughout the project delivery through strong communication; status reporting, stage gates, action items and meeting minutes via internal and external SharePoint workspaces.
- Managed project schedule (MS Project tool), resources and financials through Clarity and Testing via HP ALM
- Developed in ALM test scenarios and performed recording of software defects
- Proficient in wireframes, and UML (Visio) documentation
- Performed all AGILE project management activities and maintained effective relationships with product owners and scrum members
- Collaborated with members of the Product, Business and Development Teams to develop and maintain Product Backlogs
- Enforced Kanban principles as a scrum master that resulted in reduction of sprint cycle time by 15%, increasing team's production in ~ 8 weeks.
- Enabled improvement in team delivery commitments and capacity planning for sprints by identifying & tracking hidden tasks that increased customer satisfaction.
- Removed obstacles for the team by escalating issues to leadership resulting in early delivery of customer issues solution providing positive feedback.
- Audited client health benefits cases financial, fraud inventories and business operations
- Drove requirement gathering, process documentation and test strategies; utilized ALM for Test Management
- Led UAT efforts, facilitated UAT Kick Off, and resolution sessions for clarification of issues and obtaining sign off.
- Created and maintained IT infrastructure risks and audit via BI tracking workbook, performed gap assessments and other regulatory compliance examinations.
- Prepared test cases and test reports, ensured that the testing phase met quality standard
- Scheduled, conducted and facilitated internal team health benefits audits ensuring conformity with company’s policies and procedures.
- Conducted audit reports and work papers reviews of benefit cases created by other auditors.
Sr Team Lead
- Created a Resources Development program which focused on recruitment, recognition and retention efforts, which cultivated talent and encouraged staff’s professional growth development.
- (Logistics department) Developed “Receiving operational excellence” guides which focused on critical receiving solutions (still employed by district), analyzing workflows and documenting processes to create operational, administrative, and financial steps that delineated individual roles and responsibilities.
Operations/IT Continuity Manager
- Managed 5 -10 high-leveled, complex (IT, Facilities and Capital) projects (including Hardware and Software Development, Storage projects), within the constraints of scope, quality, time, and cost, to deliver specified requirements.
- Coordinated intra-functional teams of Business Analysts and Technical Leads as they managed business activities and deliverables throughout the project lifecycle of organizational level projects.
- Experience in delivering Salesforce (application) projects and intra-agency collaboration
- Provided oversight and reporting of State compliance and regulatory policies and standards which were adhered by all business units and functions.
- Conducted concentrated analysis project documentation and processes, rendered ‘hot washes’ and developed action/mitigation plans and drove closure to documented findings.