- Solutions - oriented senior supply chain and IT professional who excels at managing projects, collaborating with project teams, providing process improvement guidance, interfacing with clients, and deploying technology to build successful solutions for clients.
- Well versed with both Agile and Waterfall models of Project management
- Business Strategy/Project Delivery Customer Analysis & Insight
- Full Lifecycle Deployment Business Process Re-Engineering
- Retail and Supply Chain Domain Expertise Expertise in IOT platform using RFID
Mainframe Cobol, CICS, JCL, Visual Basic, ASP, Oracle (Pl/SQL), DB2, Datacom, Visio, Unix, MS-Project, MS-Office, .NET, Inforem, Customer/1,FCP,UNIX/C, JIRA, Confluence, Power-BI, Clarity open work bench
Confidential, Framingham, MA
- Worked with the product team to design, develop and deploy new features using Agile/Scrum project methodology to meet the customization requests from the client.
- Conducted initial feasibility study to understand the current business process, challenges, opportunities and worked with Pre-Sales to develop responses to clients to show how we can help them to resolve those using our product.
- Prepared and maintained detailed project/program plans involving tasks from multiple vendors and internal stakeholders to give visibility to the task status, and to arrive at project metrics to present to the senior management.
- Managed the professional service project team to design, develop and deploy the customer specific changes to RFID/IOT product solution.
- Prepared Periodic RFID/IOT data analysis using Power BI and Excel and suggested corrective actions to the existing supply chain process based on the findings to reduce shrinkage and improve the merchandise visibility.
- Attended trade shows to help marketing team demo and explain products to various customers and engaged in pre-sales activities to get new leads.
Confidential, Bentonville, AR
- Managed projects for multiple big-box retail clients. In addition, participated in business development, RFP responses, Quality and PMO initiatives, pre-sales, resource onboarding, mentoring and conducting performance appraisals of the direct reports.
- Provided leadership to the project team to design, develop and deploy the new order management system using Sterling OMS.
- Prepared and maintained detailed project plan to give clarity on the project status and to arrive at project metrics to present to the senior management.
- Interacted and managed the expectations of the business users and the Client IT team for successful deployment of the new system.
- Established and led program initiatives to monitor and report program, technical and financial status to give internal and external stake holders better visibility to the progress and issues on time.
- Along with Program management, led the efforts to create and review new contracts, budgeting and forecasting for fiscal year.
- Engaged in pre-proposal strategic activities, proposal reviews, proposal writing and start-up activities for new engagements in this area.
- Actively participated in the requirement gathering and documentation process and played the lead role to make sure the anticipated outcome was well documented and agreed upon to avoid any last-minute surprises
- Led the efforts to onboard the right resources on time for the project to ensure timely delivery of the accepted deliverables
- Gave guidance and oversaw the project execution of the 3 project managers assigned to individual markets.
Senior Project manager
- Provided project leadership and managed the different vendors assigned to the tasks to provide a seamless execution of the project tasks as one team.
- Provided project and issue status to the internal and external stake holders ensuring alignment and awareness of the latest status of the project and all impeding issues were immediately resolved.
- Managed the staff augmentation teams in different areas of ISD (Item file migration, Global Procurement, Store Systems, Logistics) of ISD Wal-Mart and gave better visibility to the senior management at Confidential with regards to resource utilization, billing and to help finding growth opportunities to increase revenue.
- Worked on different PMO initiatives to simplify the project delivery mechanism, enable better communication to stake holders and to better track the project process.
Confidential, Atlanta, GA
- Managed teams Offshore, Offsite (Macy’s IT Systems employees) and onsite resources for timely delivery of the project while giving good visibility on the project status to the various internal and external stake holders.
- Set up and managed the Onsite/offshore delivery support for the logistics systems to enable seamless 24/7 support.
Confidential, Atlanta, GA
Technical Project Manager
- Set up and managed the onsite delivery of 24/7 support for the merchandising systems.
- Provided project leadership during software development life cycle (SDLC) for various applications developed using Visual Basic, Mainframe Cobol and DB2, Oracle, Datacom for the Merchandising group of Macy’s IT.
- Conducted technical/non-technical customer presentations.
- Worked on application optimization and performance tuning of the current applications.
- Drove the coordination of all implementation tasks to ensure successful delivery of client technology solutions on time and under budget.
- Worked as the SME for the Buying system (Fedbuy) at Macy’s IT.
- Analyzed business processes, developed business requirements, managed project deliverables, software development architecture, standards and procedures.