- Digital Experience professional with multi - industry leadership experience.
- Program Managed efforts ranging from the development of billing and transaction applications to Global Marketing Offerings, Business Process Re-engineering BPR engagements, and web site re-designs.
- Experienced in numerous Systems Development Life Cycle SDLC methodologies and in all components of the Project Management Body of Knowledge PMBOK .
- P&L responsibility for budgets to $20 million, people care responsibility for 45 techs, analysts and testers.
- Developed business, built alliances and nurtured partnerships resulting in millions in revenue.
- Wide-ranging IT career: programmer, project manager, global offering manager, account manager, in information technology, business consulting User Experience (UX) advocate and eCommerce.
- Project Management Professional (PMP) from PMI in December, 2006.
- Well-versed in tools such as MS Office, Visio, MS Project, Confluence, JIRA, HP ALM, and others.
Confidential, Kansas City, MO
Project Management Officer
- Establishing standards, deliverables, metrics for newly formed PMO.
- Responsible for IT Portfolio Management; assessing Business and IT needs, dependencies, capacity and demand to reach optimal planning and execution of solutions.
Senior Program/Project Manager
- Worked with the Farm Services Administration ( Confidential ) of the United States Department of Agriculture ( Confidential ) to oversee maintenance, enhancement and new development of ten java-based applications as part of the Conservation Reserve Program.
- Oversaw full life cycle development for systems supporting eligible Producers Farmers enrolled in the Conservation Systems program(s) .
- Most recent project development, a 13k hour effort, utilized a hybrid Agile approach in order to show progress sooner, all the while remaining flexible.
- Administrative and Program management responsibilities for 20+ developers, analysts and testers on this Confidential account.
Confidential, Shawnee Mission, KS
Channel Development Manager
- Liaison between IT and the business unit channels. Demonstrates significant knowledge in subject matter pertaining to both IT and the business unit channel responsibility.
- Responsible for understanding the business, assisting the business unit channels in developing strategic plans related to technology, assisting in the definition of technology initiatives that provide the maximum business benefit, return on investment, and alignment with the overall strategic IT direction, and assisting in the prioritization of technology projects.
- Responsible for gathering, interpreting and fulfilling the technology needs of their business unit channels through their relationship with the IT organization.
Enterprise Program Manager
- Responsible for overall program management and completion of the most complex business or technical projects across multiple organizations with the greatest economic impact. Involves matrix management responsibilities over other discipline-specific Project/Program Managers and across multiple organizations.
- Responsible for all aspects of the development and implementation of programs and provides a single point of contact for those programs. Defines program scope and objectives.
- Develops program level work plans, schedules, program estimates, resource plans, and status reports.
- Conducts program meetings and is responsible for program tracking and analysis.
- Manages the integration of vendor work plans and tracks completion of vendor deliverables as required.
- Provides technical and analytical guidance to the program team.
- Maintains program budgets including approval of program expenditures.
- Recommends and takes action to direct the analysis and solutions of problems.
- Programs are multi-year, multi-project, cross departmental / divisional, and involve multiple technologies, vendors, and business units.
- Above all else; focuses on the User, deriving the optimal User Experience for products and programs delivered. Specifically, responsible for setting the enterprise direction for Confidential & Reed's use of portals, content and collaboration, including processes and technologies.
- Technology focus has primarily been in SharePoint, WordPress/PHP, and Neudesic's Pulse product.
Confidential, Lenexa, KS
- Worked with both the Corporate and Franchise User Community to develop and enhance the A1POS Roadmap, resulting in semi-annual releases targeted for the next six years.
- Developed integration plans between A1POS and; PeopleSoft, enterprise data warehouse, and third party food service industry applications, amongst others.
Senior Business Analyst
- Responsible for leading team in the updating of Controls resulting from latest Sarbanes-Oxley audit.
- Managed several PeopleSoft integration projects with proprietary POS.
- Managed a project to update P&L information gathering from franchisees via the corporate web portal.
Confidential, Kansas City, MO
- Utilizing persona development, ‘moments of truth’ guidelines, new branding and simplified navigation techniques, led the development of a new college savings plan web site which resulted in a 45% increase in online revenue, fewer call center service calls, and a 25% increase in site visits.
- Represented eCommerce on corporate New Funds Task Force, leading web enhancement projects pertaining to the changing product line-up resulting in better synergy with corporate marketing efforts as well as smoother and timelier web implementations.
- Successful multi-site implementation/application delivery of Google Search Appliance (GSA) resulting in improved customer satisfaction and reduced call center expenses.
- Led core and promotional projects applying web 2.0 practices, including: personalization, interactivity, surveys, search engine optimization and fulfillment, increasing user satisfaction as well as online revenue.