I have over 5 years of marketing and project management experience, which includes Channel Marketing and Product Management. During my tenure in this industry I managed the creation and delivery of product launch materials, including sales decks, demos, technical white papers, datasheets, discussion guides, and case studies just to name a few. The management of these projects required my participation and leadership of project - specific design and development team, and constant co-ordination with shareholders.
SKILLS AND EXPERTISE:
- Salesforce Microsoft Dynamics Batchbook Inabia CRM
- Marketo Hootsuite MailChimp
- Social Media Marketing Social Media Strategy
- Email Marketing Email Campaigns Crisis Communications
- Content Creation Content Management Channel Enablement
- Website Production App Development
- Market Research Market Forecasting
- Resource Management
- Project Management
- MS Office
- MS Project
- Google Analytics
Marketing Project Manager
- Work in collaboration with two technical and cross-functional teams to meet marketing and project goals.
- Successfully managed the complete life-cycle of three online products - one of which is an internal CRM system.
- Experience working on Application Development - Hybrid (Android and iOS) and Web apps.
- Manage product maintenance and feature enhancements, responsible for product release schedules, identifying marketing strategies and cross channel customer experience .
- Website production and ownership of the company and its sister-company’s website, content, brand and design.
- Created various marketing collaterals, presentations and documents that is used for client interaction.
- Responding to RFPs to bid for Government projects.
- Managing and automating daily social media calendar: identifying content, creating copy, images and articles.
- Manage email calendar automation: document and schedule all email communications by provided strategy, writing copy, design and managing lists.
- Manage and execute video projects - webinars and presentations.
- Oversee delivery and report for campaigns and events that include concept development/creative strategy, primary and secondary research and all other media strategies.
Methodologies: Blended Scrum and Agile
Tools: Microsoft Project, Jira, Canva, Asana
Marketing and Business Development Associate
Confidential, Redmond, WA
- Assisted Pacific NW customers find the best technical consultants in the industry.
- Worked with clients to create marketing strategies to enter new market.
- Assisted in building response to proposals and statements of work, request for proposals, case studies and white papers.
- Created the annual marketing calendar, social media strategies, PR and tradeshow content.
- Edited the employee handbook for all three companies to meet current compliances.
- Managed events, exhibitions, and staff the company’s booth to assist in meeting clients and gathering leads.
- Worked across different databases, disciplines and project types for Confidential ’s Global Business Services.
- Developed channel enablement assets for both internal and client facing using Confidential ’s Marketing Content Factory Process.
- Created content for data sheets, solution briefs, white papers, quick guides, newsletters and proposal inserts.
- Created specific slide decks that was part of client presentations.
- As part of the Robert Bosh fast-track initiative, I worked on projects that involved PR, marketing and event management activities.
- I was also part of planning CSR initiatives and brand building activities.
- Developed innovative marketing models for smaller business units within the organization
- Edited and published the company’s in-house magazine ‘InSight’
- Supervised the content, design and execution of the weekly email campaigns and newsletters.
- Worked closely with clients and internal teams to create effective marketing, PR and media content.
- Presented business solution proposals to clients that best defined their project needs
- Conceptualized, designed and launched websites and blogs for customers.
- Produced project feasibility reports.