Certified Project Management / Information Technology Professional with extensive, diversified and accountable experience in waterfall and Agile methodology. A resourceful producer skilled at directing large - scale technical and functional programs and associated team members, preparing detailed program summaries for management review, implementing quality assurance initiatives into each project streaming into large programs across multiple lines of businesses to achieve total integrity of all processes while ensuring quality results in all work
- Expert knowledge in Project Management Methodologies (Agile & Waterfall) Expert in Project Management Processes
- Agile Scrum Master Jira Expert for Agile Project Management
- Proven IT/Business Management Skills Servant Leader/Trainer
- Consistent producer/Quick to learn Organized planner/Decision maker
- Effective communicator/Negotiator Interact professionally at all levels
- Team Kanban Practitioner (Lean Kanban)
(Asset Management), Jira (Agile), BOX, MS Project; Visio; MS Office; Waterfall; Agile; Outlook; Lotus Notes; SharePoint; System Development Lifecycle (SDLC)/Applications; Communication Management; Resource Management; Risk Management; Budget and Time Management; IT Operations, Regulatory Reporting; Cyber Security; Active Directory; Dovetail; FileNet; PeopleSoft; VBlock; Actimize; VMware
Confidential, New York, NY
Architect - Program Management Consultant
- Lead an Enterprise Wide migration effort from Legacy Data Stores to new Firm Data Warehouse (FDW)/Data involving over 1500 major products
- Work with Product teams to manager their Migration Effort and report on their progress (Plan vs. Actual). Assist Product teams with managing and archiving documentation and granting access based on the needs.
- Working directly with CA PPM (FIS Tool) to migrate away from Legacy data store and connect to Datahub/FDW for the data needs.
- Working directly with Compliance Group to provide data requirements around AMLSanctions for Datahub Integration
- Attend Daily Scrums, facilitate Retro and participate in Demos.
- Actively participate in Sprint planning
- Day to day involvement with Operational Risk management Applications Upgrade and migration to New FDW
- Managed Program Risks on weekly/as needed basis and escalate when necessary
- Worked closely with ITAM Team to migrate the data source to Datahub/FDW. Deeply involved in data mapping for the system, which managed IT assets, Incidents, warranty checks, license renewal, forecasting, threshold, and supplier management. ITAS was used by IT, HR, Finance, and Admins
- Organized and facilitated meetings with Product Owners, Product Technical Leads as well as Portfolio Leads to discuss Migration Strategy, challenges and dependencies
- Maintained Program Tracker with all the in-scope products (1500+) to capture every product’s Current Data Source, Future Data Source, Current Migration Status (Pending Assessment, Under Assessment, In Development, Migrated)
- Worked closely with the product teams and Data Hub/FDW Teams to coordinate the mapping exercises to ensure data cleanup and which tables need to be built in new Data Stores
- Developed Weekly and Monthly Steering Committee Status Report for Senior Leadership to communicate Program current state
- Prepared Reporting data for management to break down which applications have already been migrated, how many are in progress and how many are being decommissioned, as the result of reducing technical debt
- Managed program effort across 14 Portfolios and presented to C Level Executives
Confidential, Mt. Laurel, NJ
Strategic Project Delivery Consultant
- Implemented LOANLEDGER (Consumer, Commercial and Mortgage Lending Solution), an end-to-end workflow for Simple interest, Rule of 78, Revolving credit, and other methods of interest calculation
- Represented business and worked with IT wo implement enhancements for AML Regulations for compliance
- Participated in executing end to end RFP Process to Implement a solution to comply with all published End to End Sales Practice solutions for customer consent capture, store and retrieve customer consent, capture customer contact ps, capture and store triggering events, communicate to customer utilizing contact p for triggering events, capture complaint data from customer and associates, and sales and referral system - ($80M -Budget)
- Worked directly with IT Risk and Security Groups to ensure necessary rules and governance was in place for lending solution
- Worked directly with Product team implementing the in-house solution as a backup plan
- Prioritize product backlog with product owner
- Worked on Technology Project Requests (TPR) and prioritized service requests for successful delivery
- Created and maintained project schedule in Clarity in order to accomplish end to end Vendor evaluation and selection timeline
- Well versed with navigating MTSP Dashboard and work back and forth between backlog, Active Sprints, Reports and Releases within Jira
- Participated in identifying a robust solution to house customer information File database
- Coordinated and facilitate weekly project status meetings followed by meeting minutes
- Worked with the Offshore Teams & IT counterpart to develop a sound project schedule and stay in sync with the progress status
- Utilized SharePoint as document repository such as Charter, BRD, Design artifacts, etc. and extensive use of Clarity for time keeping, RAID Log and reporting Project progress
- Managed day to day project risks
- Interacted closely with key stakeholders to finalize requirements and select vendors
- Reported into Project Management Office to adapt to new processes and identify gaps using Lean Six Sigma.
- Developed and publish weekly status reports to key stakeholders using Clarity tool
Confidential, Warren, NJ
Senior PMO Consultant
- Worked directly with Managing Director to oversee the entire BOW for Ops Risk (MCA, Tech Metric Reporting, Scenario Library, Micro Strategy, RAD, CCAR, ORMI, Loss Estimation, EEMS, Loss Capture), Market Risk (SSMR, PPL, Volcker, VaR, Limit Central, Issuer Risk, Basel Reporting, Model Risk, FRTB), Retail Risk, Consumer Risk, and FRTB (Stakeholder and Communication Management)
- Managed implantation of the AML Rules: Adoption of a written AML program with internal policies, procedures and controls for: Verifying customer identification, Filing reports as required by your local regulations, Creating and retaining records, Responding to law enforcement requests, Licensing requirements, Compliance with local regulatory requirements, Employee and Compliance Officer
- Organized and facilitate weekly staff meetings, biweekly Client meetings between Finance, Risk and Technology (Offshore & On Site) as well as contribute to monthly Steering Committee Meetings for multiple lines for Risk Management
- Worked with teams to ensure all IT projects adhere to the best practices and standard approaches
- Worked with Sr. Directors of Ops Risk, Market Risk and Consumer Risk to obtain program statuses for their applications.
- Reported any critical issues that take place on Production environment to MD on weekly basis.
- Reported and discussed open and critical program or project issues with Sr. Directors and MD and come up with issue resolutions and a definitive timeline to resolve the issues.
- Reported and discussed open and high risks for all projects and finalize mitigation strategy
Confidential, New York, NY
Senior PMO Consultant
- Implemented the WLF solution, which enabled compliance officers to enforce standardized processes and procedures. This solution streamlined payment processing, eliminates unnecessary delays and improves processes through automated workflow management
- Implemented Microsoft Dynamic 365 (FIS Solution) that automated financial, customer relationship and Vendor management processes. Multiple Modules/Features implemented such as Financial Reporting (Balance Sheet, Cash Management, P&L, and Income Statements etc.) Accounting, billing and invoices, budgeting, Fund accounting and Dashboard features.
- Lead and manage a team of thirty-five Project Managers and collaborate with the Compliance and Audit Committee to develop and implement a new framework for all in-process and future programs for this global trust bank.
- Developed and owned end to end Technology Project Request (TPR) process, where all the new requests from business flew through me for IT to initiate and manage
- Oversaw integration of Role Based Access Control in the FIS Solution (in the application) and in the infrastructure access setting.
- Organized and facilitate weekly and monthly Staff, PMO and IT Committee meetings focusing on Stakeholder Management
- Interacted daily with the Networking Team, Quality Assurance Team, Developers, Project leads, and the System Administration Team to monitor BAU Activities and Infrastructure progress such as Active Directory and Web Help Desk Tools.
- Collaborated with the Risk Management Group (RMG) for Operational Information Security Risk Assessments on all projects for multiple programs to determine probability and impact analysis with mitigation strategies.
- Liaison between ITG and all Business Group maintaining Project modification process with impact analysis, request for service (RFS) Process and Strategic Plan.
- Implemented Calypso Platform that provided Front Office, Middle Office, and Back Office, functions for multiple asset classes such as Foreign Exchange, Fixed Income, Interest Rate Derivatives, Credit Derivatives and other derivatives instruments.
- Defined and maintain the standards of process, related to project management within the organization
- Provide Guidance on Managing Projects: Policies/Procedures/Templates/Proposed resolutions to issues
- Worked with Project Owners to obtain Weekly Progress Report for IT and Management Committee delivery, update Risk Register and Issue Log, and manage key stakeholders.
- Provided necessary sessions to multiple lines of business on PMO policies, procedures, governance, and processes.
- Worked with cross functional teams to develop objectives and key results (OKRs)
Confidential, New York, NY
Senior Information Technology Manager / Managing Consultant
- Managed programs for Risk and Compliance Product delivery to financial Clients. ($5M Budget)
- Developed large scale programs, plans for large institutes such as HSBC Bank, Confidential and Wells Fargo Bank to implement the eGRC Products across Compliance (AML), Risk and Audit Work stream
- Administered process improvements with quality embedded into the process and served as liaison between the client and our technical team for this leading business / financial information and global news provider to legal, tax, and media markets.
- Managed Regulatory Engagement and Regulatory Development implementation and coordinated Compliance Complete and Compliance Advisor as well as Data Import / Mapping functions for the Program delivery
- Assisted clients with installations of desktop components in preparation for multiple projects leading into large programs
- Managed project leads and SMEs that compiled data and ran daily and weekly status calls.
Confidential, Basking Ridge, NJ
Senior Information Technology Program Manager
- Worked collaboratively with Corporate IT, Wireless and Hyperion Teams to manage large scale programs to satisfy reporting requirements; reviewed incoming projects identified to be part of the existing programs and organized priority schedules based on project urgency and complexity for successful delivery of the program
- Managed total financial reporting transition including data modeling, data governance, architecture and change management as an Enterprise Solution
- Performed daily program management functions including development of large complex Program plans, and Status Reports for Corporate Office, risk plans and stakeholder management across all projects within the programs
- Partnered with a business analyst, data modeler, project leads, Developers, SMEs, Quality Assurance Team to deliver logical and physical data models and mapping documents across projects
Confidential, Milwaukee, WI
Senior Consultant (Program Manager)
- Reported to the IT Department CEO; managed programs across multiple business units including Clinical Development, Corporate Functions and all related infrastructure
- Oversaw supplier sustainability with the Diversity Spend / Supplier Code of Conduct Programs as a Web Base Enterprise Solution for VMS (Vendor Management System) across IT Group, Clinical Trial Group, Compliance Group, Purchasing Group, and many more groups to satisfy their requirements around VMS
- Managed Sales Force Web Based Solution Programs for Sales department with multiple projects leading into one large program including updated new User Interface and new process for contract and electronic submission of contracts and signatures
- Participated in future budget planning for upcoming IT Projects leading into multiple programs
- Managed programs for infrastructure upgrades including PeopleSoft (Time Management) and OBIEE (Reporting Solution) as Enterprise Solution.
Confidential, New York, NY
Senior Manager / Senior Consultant
- Managed program for online streaming offered via Confidential 360 release with multiple projects
- Defined and initiated projects for Program and assigned Project Managers to analyze costs, schedules, and performance of component projects while working to ensure the ultimate success and acceptance of the program.
- Prepared and presented periodic Performance Reports Status Reports and Dashboards to all key stakeholders.
- Mentored and managed developers, QA, architects, SMEs, Business Analysts and stakeholders across organization including offshore teams
Confidential, Charlotte, NC
Program Manager / Senior Consultant
- Implemented and enhanced Anti Money Laundering Compliance Regulations.
- Ran an ongoing employee program that explains policies and procedures, teaches how to identify suspicious activity
- Developed AML Program Documentations as well as Employee Documentations and forms
- Designed a real-time credit analysis system that provided a consistent reporting platform for Basel II compliance; introduced best practices to the team, used by Head Office, Compliance, Internal Audit as well as the Lending Team
- Managed Change Management Program across multiple work streams; Facilitated change management working sessions; partnered with senior leaders to identify gaps in the existing processes and close them by fixing them as part of the large program initiative
- Managed program timelines and coordinated with clients, internal data providers, and development teams to ensure adherence to delivery dates; responsible for full program lifecycle from scoping / inception to testing and coordination of deployment.
- Organized weekly status meetings to review team activities, timeline adherence and to leverage workload among staff.
- Generated numerous monthly reports and reconciliations of existing reports.
Program / Project Manager
Confidential, San Francisco, CA
- Implemented AML (Anti Money Laundering) Regulations
- Worked directly with the business (Compliance Officer) for assuring that: Policies and procedures are followed, procedures are updated as needed, and are provided, reports are properly filed as required by local regulations
- Drove a sustainable program and Enterprise Change Management activities, while retaining access to historical data to provide access to the database for regulatory business activities.
- Spearheaded the Sarbanes Oxley Financial Requirements Program to relocate data, remediate manual access and store inventory data in a reporting tool.