- A banking/technology professional with over 15 years of experience in the field of banking and financial technology.
- Technology experience includes product manangement,project management&business analysis of various financial/non - financial technology projects including core banking system, retail banking system, HR Management System, Mobile Banking system, Mobile Financial Payment System, Security Surveillance System, Queue Management system, ATM/Kiosk network rollout and integration, DC & DR site rollout etc.
- Also worked as a software developer and Technical Specialist early in the career.
- Retail banking experience includes Consumer Lending,Credit Risk Analysis, Loan proposal appraisal, documentation, disbursement, monitoring, recovery, asset/liability product management etc.
- Commendable performance in effectively managing stakeholder engagement, vendor and negotiation.
- Concurrently managed multiple projects.
- Project Management
- IT Project Life Cycle
- Value Added Leadership
- Custom Software Development
- Database Design (RDBMS)
- Systems Engineering
- System Migrations/Integrations
- Enterprise wide Implementations
- Requirements Analysis
- ROI Analysis
- Costing & Budgeting
- Project Scheduling
- Cross-Functional Supervision
- Team Building & Mentoring
- Client Relations & Presentations
- Business & IT Planning
- Vendor Management
Methodologies: Waterfall, Agile(Scrum)
BA Tools/Techniques: Microsoft Visio,UML, JAD, Use Case, User Stories, BRD, FRD, TRD, Test Case, RTM, Erwin, Wirefrming
PO/PM Tools/Techniques: SOW, Charter, Project Plan, Jira, MS Project, Google Analytics, EVM, KPI
DBMS: Oracle, MS SQL Server, MySQL, DB2, MS Access, Data Warehousing
Other Tools: MS Office Suite, VS 2013, Payment Gateway
Web Development: Apache, IIS
Product Owner/Project Manager
- Implemented Security Surveillance System at Stock Exchange & Security Exchange Commission, Automated Queue Management System at banks &telecom operator’s service centers & Mobile Banking System at commercial banks
- Responsible for project sizing, planning, budgeting, forecasting, estimating, department prioritization as a part of the Project Management Office
- Created cost-benefit analyses and ROI assessments that were used as the basis for decision-making on proposed IT implementation projects.
- Responsible for project goals and scope, translating business needs into technical terms, preparing detailed work breakdown structures (WBS)
- Provided production support as and when required including modifying product features, enhanced the site to make it more user friendly, troubleshooting etc. Change of scope was handledthrough proper change management control by taking the scope, schedule, cost and quality into consideration.
- Successfully used Agile/Scrum Method
Project Manager/Sr. Business Analyst
- Implemented Mobile Financial Payment System for the bank. The project was a financial inclusion initiative of the bank to facilitate fund transfer over mobile network at an affordable cost for the low income segment of the society. The system is also used by retail customers of the bank to pay monthly installments of their scheme deposits, credit card payments etc.
- Managed retail lending including loan application assessment and appraisal, approval, documentation, disbursement, recovery and monitoring of retail loan portfolios.
- Managed the implementation of the customer onboarding system.
- Designed and managed life cycle of various Credit Card products with features tailored to fit different customer segments.
- Responsible for managing credit card portfolios including credit assessment, approval, card issuance, monitoring & recovery of credit card defaults.
- Managed ADC (alternate delivery channels) including ATM, POS & Kiosk network, cash feed and collection of ATMs and deposit machines, deployment of ATM, POS & Kiosk at new locations nationwide, EFT etc.
Project Manager/Sr. Business Analyst
- Implemented mobile financial payment system at the bank in Bangladesh. The project was done in agile methodology.
- Replaced the legacy wholesale banking system with a real time core banking system with multi-channels. Managed the implementation of DC/DR setup, Internet Banking, automated check clearing system, CRM, Islamic Banking System, HRMS, Credit/Debit card Management System, company website etc and integrated the shared ATM network to the new banking system.
- Managed the implementation of the customer onboarding system including CIP, CDD, EDD, Open Acct.
- Successfully rolled out the retail segment of the website which included Internet banking, online credit card application as well as other retail loan applications, asset/liability product features etc.
- Post implementation support provided when required
- Responsible for the management of retail lending including loan application assessment and appraisal, approval, documentation, disbursement, recovery and monitoring of retail loan portfolios.
- Prepared and provided regulatory reports to central bank. Closely worked with the compliance and legal department during the implementation of the project
- Experienced in application security testing utilizing various techniques including ethincal hacking, dynamic analysis, pep test, obfuscation etc.
- Experienced in managing the overall operations of credit card division including designing of new credit & pre-paid card products according to customer segments
- Prepared business and marketing plan, designed credit policy, monitoring the activities of ADC including ATM, POS & Kiosk network, cash feed and collection of ATMs and deposit machines. Sound knowledge of EMV & PCI DSS
Project Manager/Business Analyst
- Project Manager for the implementation ofa shared ATM/POS/Kiosk network infrastructure for commercial banks for customer convenience and to minimize transaction and network maintenance cost for the banks.
- Implemented a central card printing facilities for the member banks of the shared ATM network
- Transformed partially automated banking environment into modern, computerized and 24 hours service institution. Lead teams across broad technical, financial and business disciplines.
- Managed the implementation project of the DC/DR,LAN/WAN, CBS Equation 3.6, cashier system (retail module), loan module (loan IQ), Reconciliation and Treasury module of Mysis International Banking System. Implementation included Server upgrade, CoA mapping, data cleanup, data migration from Kapiti to Equation, Equation 3.6 installation, testing, modifying the ATM interface of Equation to conform to 8583 message protocol, UAT, user, user documentation etc. Integrated the credit/debit card system, SWIFT, Western Union, Brokerage system, to the newly implemented banking system.Heavily engaged in process re-engineering including mapping of chart of accounts, loan approval process, setting up of withdrawal authorization at branch and head office, customization of the reconciliation and clearing process etc.
- Applied project management methodologies, tools and techniques to successfully rollout the project.
- Developed Inventory Management System, Asset Tracking System, B2C eCommerce shopping cart system, Dynamic Website, Intranet application, Billing System, program to merge data created by two different systems etc.
- Post implementation support provided to B2C portal in order to modify the features and price of products by taking a copy of the site into the test region. After necessary modifications the system went through various tests and subsequently put back in the live environment.
- Conducted business analysis, prepared BRD, FRD, TRD, Test Cases, developed application, conducted unit test, integrated system test, UAT, documentation,
- Prepared BRD, Test Cases, RTM during Business Analysis
- Developed multiple batch and online business applications on IBM Mainframe utilizing COBOL, COBOL II, CICS, CSP, DB2, JCL, VSAM