- PMI Certified Project Management Professional (PMP) with more than 13 years of overall IT Experience and 8 years of progressive management experience and repeated success in developing project initiatives, directing project plans and achieving revenue performance targets.
- Certified Scrum Master (CSM) with expertise in Agile project management and product development methodology.
- Manage the complete product development cycle/Software Development life cycle, from concept to release, while meeting all schedule, budget, and usability and business objectives. Planning, executing, monitoring and reviewing ongoing projects / service management, strategy planning and implementation for management of operations.
- Demonstrated in - depth experience with business case development, RFP proposal development, contracts, development of Statement of Work (SOW), competitive bidding and negotiations, Business Strategic Planning. PMO skills including making templates, PM resourcing, budgeting, charter authoring, project plans, adjust timelines, balance resources, set priorities, cost control, EVA, workflows, monitor risks, negotiations, deliverables, customer retention, share progress performance reporting.
- Offsite / Onsite Delivery Management for technical deliverables of projects, driving efforts for outsourcing development activities and setting up remote development environment.
- Lifecycle Project Management (SDLC)
- Outsourcing and Vendor Management
- Program Management
- Strategic Planning
- Project Risk Management
- Process Change Management
- Resource Management
- Business Analysis
- Customer Relationship Management
- Solution Development
- Mentoring and Team building
- Operations Support
- Microsoft Office Suite Expert
Management: Agile Methodology (Scrum), Waterfall model, Service Oriented Architecture (SOA)
Tools: MS Project, MS SharePoint. JIRA, Version One
O/S: Windows, UNIX, Sun Solaris, VMware, Android
Databases: MS SQL Server, Oracle, IBM DB2, MS Access
Languages: SQL, .Net Framework, HTML, XML, Java/J2EE, XML/JSON
Development: TortoiseSVN, SQL Server Management Studio
Design Tools: UML, MS Visio, ER Diagram
Infrastructure: MOSS Microsoft Office SharePoint Server, MS Visual Source Safe, HP Quality Centre, Blue Jeans
Confidential, Chicago, IL
- Manage & lead a team of product managers, business analysts and engineers who define the next generation of mobile & digital pharmacy services for Walgreens & Boots customers
- Plans sequencing of projects and directs employees, vendors, and third parties to accomplish projects on agreed upon timeframes.
- Sets and manages customer expectations and proactively identifies and mitigates project risks.
- Able to determine and communicate impact of changes and apply change management practices
- Facilitates project meetings, walkthroughs and overall acceptance approval of project with stakeholders
- Provide weekly/monthly updates and progress report to all stakeholders through customized JIRA dashboards
- Responsible for submission of Apps to Google play store (Android) and Apple (iOS) for approval
- Ensuring successful app releases in accordance with organizational Release calendar
- Demonstrates an appropriate level of knowledge and understanding of technology and/or business processes, associated issues, and alignment with organizational strategies
- Strong relationship building skills, confident communication style, appropriate assertiveness, diplomacy, and personal initiative, and the ability to facilitate collaboration across all levels of the institution .
Confidential, Bloomington, IL
- Responsible for completion of overall project milestones
- Creates project charter and schedule documents and work with the team to determine milestones, and what will be needed to meet milestone (time, resources, etc.), and how the scope fits into the milestone timelines
- Resolve or escalate issues that cannot be quickly resolved by project team
- Design, implement and support server-based security platforms, as well as provide support to planning, designing and deploying security controls which safeguard data and monitor events for information systems, enterprise applications, and data.
- Support DLP controls including the design, architecture and deployment of software designed to prevent data loss.
- Implement security policies via Group Policy Objects. Prevent and Analyse Malware.
- Performing risk assessments, client communication, audit and advisory project planning and execution, engagement leadership, report delivery and follow-up consultation
- Provide audit support for the governance, and compliance of data security policy, standards, procedures, and guidelines to prevent the unauthorized use, release, modification, or destruction of data across multiple platforms and environments.
- Provide monthly updates and progress report to project sponsor, project team, and all stakeholders.
Confidential, Pittsburgh, PA
- Followed Agile- Scrum approach to manage product development using product backlog and sprint backlogs following all Agile- Scrum ceremonies including Daily scrum , Product backlog grooming, Sprint planning, demos & retrospect meetings.
- Worked with product owners to groom the product backlog and to plan for sprints. Involved in defining user stories and story points. Helped Product Owners prioritize User Stories based on its business value and ROI.
- Prepared the Project Vision document reflecting the stakeholders' view of proposed solution and worked with the SME to break down the project into small tasks and estimate the timeline.
- Planning and execution of programs; providing inputs on the project strategy, budget, policies and major issue resolutions.
- Worked closely with the Solutions Engineer to arrive at a high-level design of the new interface based on input from business users and development team.
- Appraising the project stakeholders about the project progress and outstanding issues; brainstorming to evaluate the targets continuously.
- Responsible for implementing project plan within pre-set budgets and deadlines while ensuring the quality and timeliness of the deliverables.
- Developed cost models, charge back models, project's progress reports and burn down charts.
- Identify potential capacity issues by analysing the testing results of load and performance testing using HP Load Runner.
- Identifying the team's & development needs, designing and developing the appropriate program and afterwards coordinating appropriate internal programs.
Confidential, Princeton, NJ
- Responsible for managing the creation of a custom web based Inventory Tracking System (Ecommerce).
- Manage the overall coordination, status reporting and stability of project-oriented work efforts, ensuring that project goals and objectives are met within agreed upon time, scope and resource requirements.
- Managed a team of Database Administrators, Programmers/Testers and Graphic Designers. Tracked daily project work in MS Project and wrote requirements, project plans, workflows, test and graphic design plans.
- Delivered on-time and on-budget project iterations by creating project dashboards, tracking cross-team activities, anticipating risks, capturing Agile metrics, removing program impediments, and communicating status and delivery strategies to executives.
- Identifying, Managing and Tracking of Risks and Issues.
- Facilitated Daily scrum meetings, sprint planning, sprint review, and sprint retrospective.
- Ensuring support during deployment of the Product in User Acceptance Testing and during Stabilization period after deployment into Production.
- Managed SLAs, contracts, e-agreements, 3rd party integrators and payments.
- Participated in establishing the PMO, which included the creation of PMO processes, procedures and Templates.
- Collected Project updates from Project Managers and leads and published monthly PMO Status Reports
- Preparation and distribution of Weekly PMO Meeting Agenda and Minutes.
- Project rollout based on approved network plan.
- Coordinated Backlog grooming sessions, Daily stand-up meetings, Sprint reviews and Sprint planning meetings, Sprint retrospective meetings.
- Work with PO on release planning and ensure backlog grooming before sprint planning meetings.
- Work very closely with external customers along with Product owner to collect requirements and help prioritizing.
- Maintained velocity, burn down Charts and task board.
- Created and manages Budget plans, ROI and margins.
- Work with project sponsors and customer to create and manage Scope, schedule, Requirements, Change requests and Deliverables.
- Responsible for managing and documenting Quality, Schedule, Budget and Scope.
- Vendor management with Approved Resource Providers and Approved Service Providers for to create, administer, track, and close project contracts.
- Responsible for project Finance- margin, Planed cost, Budget throughout the project life including weekly time tracking and approving for all the project resources.
- Managing projects worth $1.5M with team of 15+ internal and procured cross-functional resources.
- Work liaison between Delivery team and Business to make sure Scope and project margins exceeds expectations.
- Planned project from conception to implementation and monitored its progress.
- Developed material specifications and scope of works for projects.
- Monitored processes and initiated solutions for reducing cost for projects.
- Managed Project Life Cycle and implemented process on a daily basis.
- Documented all project reports and recorded it for future s.
- Scheduled project and ensured compliance with estimated costs and timeline.
- Responsible for the implementation of network capacity across access and core networks based on documented design
- Monitored all construction related activities for projects.
- Managed engineering related activities and ensured its compliance with necessary safety standards and quality issues.
- Supervised site and performed tests on construction activities.
- Planned and scheduled project activities and ensured its completion according to schedule.
- Coordinated with network engineers and performed tests and installations of various telecom systems and associated devices.
- Reviewed systems, identified areas of quality issues, and resolved it appropriately.