An accomplished and passionate product leader with many years of experiences leading global product management, articulate product visions, develop strategies and roadmaps, lead products development and web content from conception to launch, convert organizational goals into action, research, innovate, and drive revenue growth. Successfully helped four startups to acquisitions.
- Cloud based application, SaaS, e - commerce
- Data Warehouse, Storage
- RF/Wireless, Mobile Devices
- Telecommunication, Online service
- Security software, Analytics, Compliance
- Semiconductor ATE
- Network Appliances, VPN
- Strategic/Tactical planning
- Ideas Curation
- Program Governance
- Architecture & Design
- Team & org Building
- Issues & Risk Management
- Agile Project Management
- Team Leadership
- Customer Development
- Communication Management
- Root Cause Analysis & Corrective Action
- Web Content Development
- Change Management
- Business Analysis & Pricing Strategy
- Resources Allocation & Budgets Management
- Software Development Management
- External Relationship Management
- Features Prioritization
- Quality Control, Risks & Issues Management
- Process & Productivity Improvement
- Profit & Loss (P&L)
- Roadmap creation
- Performance Optimization
- UI/UX Design
Confidential, SAN Jose, CA
VP of Product/Program
- Brought techniques and standardization to engineering, project management, and product management that have formed the foundation for the current and future revenue’s growth.
- Developed product roadmap, curated ideas into features, wrote specifications, and led engineers’ development across time zones.
- Established partnership with four major companies that increased sales by 60%.
- Developed web content, digital marketing materials, ads, SEO, blogs, and materials posted on LinkedIn that created 40% more traffic.
Confidential, San Francisco, CA
Senior Director, Engineering/QA
- Successfully delivered more than 10 projects simultaneously within deadlines and budgets with resources.
- Implemented Agile, removed organizational major bottlenecks that reduced time of negotiation between products managers and engineers from four to eight meetings to two meetings.
- Defined new strategies, analytics, project reviews, CICD (Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery) and automation that improved product deliveries by 100%, quadruple the number of engineering releases per quarter, and reduced post release defects by 50%.
Confidential, San Jose, CA
Chief of Product Management / Program Management
- Identified new product opportunities, defined project scope, and set clear performance goals to all team members, resulting in many successful launches of products on time and on budget.
- Helped sales on product positioning and materials that enabled sales teams reached their sales quotas.
- Developed presentations, wrote specifications, designed UI/UX, and managed Agile/Scrum backlog/sprints.
- Analyzed product competitiveness and set product pricing that met company goals.
Confidential, Sunnyvale, CA
- Evangelized customers about company’s new features and improvement plans.
- Worked with sales teams to present new solutions to customers, resulting in increased of renewal contracts.
- Helped create solutions for expanding sales into health care and SMB market
- Defined new SDLC that significantly reduced time-to-build product and post-release’s defects
- Renegotiated SOW and engineering contracts with partners, VARs, ODMs, that saved the company $5M+/year.