- To obtain an executive support position within a company offering growth opportunities, where my organizational, communication and people skills will be fully utilized.
Confidential, LA and Saint Louis, MO
- Event planning, Communication, Project Planning, Multi - tasking, Team leadership
- Travel coordination, expense management and approvals via Concur and other systems
- Management of multiple executive calendars including meeting logistics and support
- Executive Onboarding support for new hires on senior leadership teams
- Process support and coordination with Human Resources on employee terminations and transfers
- Maintenance of files, records and supplies for business unit and senior leaders
- Tracking and reporting of various personnel records and confidential data such as verification of hours worked per employee, absences, vacation, leaves, etc.
Confidential, West Monroe, Louisiana
Human Resources Manager
- Management of Employee Lifecycle from beginning to end including:
- Interview and hire personnel, facilitate New Employee Orientation, maintenance of personnel and applicant records, Dept of Labor reports, EEOC claims
- Explain and uphold personnel/facility policies and procedures including FMLA, Leaves of Absence, Site Specific Work Rules, Harassment policies, etc.
- Manage Employee Relations and actions including the facilitation of performance management processes and systems, salary administration, and performance improvement plans
Office Manager/Accounting Rep
- Accounts payables/receivables, prepare tax reports for state and local agencies
- Verify hours worked, record absences, vacation, etc.
- Schedule sales/repairs appts, assist with marketing strategy, etc.
Human Resources/Safety Representative
- Interview and hire personnel for the facility, NEO, maintain all personnel records, maintain applicant records, Dept of Labor reports, and EEOC
- Explain personnel/facility policies and procedures including FMLA, Leaves of Absence, Site Specific Work Rules, Harassment, etc. Updated antiquated company policies.
- Update and Enforce all Safety Policies, organize mandatory safety meetings, conduct plant safety inspections monthly, document results and hazards
- Manage employee relations to ensure compliance with state/federal labor laws and regulations including performance plans, OSHA Logs, accident investigations, and workers compensation
- Assist accounting with weekly payroll, verifying hours worked per employee, recording absences, vacation, and all leaves.
Human Resources Representative
- Interview and hire personnel for the facility, maintain all personnel records, maintain applicant records and reports for Dept of Labor.
- Organize open enrollment for insurance including explanations of coverages, benefits (both union and non-union), etc.
- Participated in Union Negotiations, coordinated with local union regarding new hires and apprentice positions
- Assist Safety Manager in maintaining documentation for OSHA and safety incident reporting. Also attended OSHA record keeping class.
- Explain personnel/facility policies and procedures including Leaves of Absence, Tax Information Changes, Site Specific Work Rules, Harassment, FMLA, etc.
Human Resources Coordinator
- Maintain Personnel Records
- Explain company personnel policies, benefits, and procedures to employees or job applicants
- Provide assistance in administering employee benefit programs
- Prepare and post job announcements, interview and hire personnel
- Request information from law enforcement officials, previous employers, and other references
- Update Personnel Manual
- Train new employees on proper policy and procedures
- Maintain accounts for general, subsidiary, and payroll ledgers
- Post changes, verify breakdowns, and maintain control of records
- Provide customer service for customers and clients
Administrative Assistant to Department Manager
- Responsible for maintaining communication/workflow with five field secretaries
- Maintained all employee records current including attendance, job changes, salary and timing for performance reviews
- Process monthly reports
- Plan and organize meetings, conferences, travel, etc.