A Supply Chain Management executive with 20 years’ experience in consulting and project management. Demonstrated strength in optimizing efficiency and controlling costs through process re - engineering, system analysis and design. Possesses seasoned business management perspective gleaned from diverse industry exposure. Solid leadership skills; experienced leading international project teams. A creative and energetic problem solver, adept in finding practical, cost effective solutions to business challenges.
- Supply Chain Management Project Management E Business Logistics Solutions
- Process Analysis System Design Oracle Master Systems
- Materials Management Software Customization/Optimization SAP
- Lean Manufacturing System Installations/Conversions MRP/JIT
- Warehouse Management Transportation Management
Confidential, Milwaukee, WI
- Providing HyperCare support for an SAP - EWM warehouse management implementation.
- Providing testing,, and go-live configuration changes for an Australian DC that supports both serialized Engines and Spare Parts.
- Leading a SAP - JDA Warehouse Management implementation in Confidential, Texas. Building the IT infrastructure, SAP interfaces, and JDA configuration.
- Project was successfully implemented on time and under budget in June 2018.
Confidential, Westlake, TX
- Leading a Inventory reduction project at 5 pilot Safeway - Confidential pharmacies.
- Targeting to drive out over $120 million dollars’ worth of stock from over 2000 stores before this project concludes.
Confidential, Milwaukee WI
SAP EWM Project Manager
- Led the Confidential team through the Planning and Confidential Phases for the implementation of the SAP Extended Warehouse Management (EWM) module at Confidential in Golden, CO.
- Developed Project Plans for the Design and Build phases for developing 68 RICEF’s to customize the SAP EWM solution.
Confidential, St. Louis MO
SAP EWM Implementation Manager
- Implemented SAP Extended Warehouse Management (EWM) module at Confidential Purina Mechanicsburg PA. Pet food manufacturing center.
- Developing 3 new cross functional teams to implement SAP EWM across 20 Manufacturing/logistic centers across the USA.
Confidential, Dallas, TX
Director of SAP EWM
- Director of worldwide SAP implementation supporting Ericsson Supply Chain Optimization.
- Implemented SAP Extended Warehouse Management (EWM) module in logistics centers across the USA.
- Provided logistics and transportation support for shipments to customer installation sites.
- Developed warehouse processes to optimize space utilization, inventory reductions, and product returns handling.
- Director of worldwide IT applications supporting Operations and Shop Floor Control.
- Developed and supported Shop Floor applications that supported customers’ worldwide.
- Developed inventory and warehousing applications to reduce carrying costs, increase inventory repair turns, and enhance operational productivity.
Confidential, Cupertino, CA
SAP IT Project Manager
- Project Manager at Confidential supporting Confidential On-line store SAP applications.
- Managed an IT team responsible for the SAP software development of the Confidential On-line website.
- Designed and delivered software functionality to enhance the order processing, inventory sourcing, and shipping applications in SAP.
- Built a network of application servers that would work in tandem with SAP. This allowed for increased volume and system uptime outside of what the SAP could provide.
Confidential, Ft. Worth, TX
Manager of IT - Operations
- Served as the Client Support Manager at a third party logistics provider for Confidential Reverse Logistics.
- Managed an IT team delivering the software applications to support the return of all Confidential sold devices across the U.SA.
- Custom developed the software functionality to receive, test and disposition more than 18 million Confidential handsets annually.
- Supervised an off shore development team programming in Java/.NET-C# applications. Provided the off shore team with test plans and test scripts to expedite the development/testing cycle to provide quality functionality to Operations users.
Confidential, Dallas, TX
Director of Operations
- Project Director for implementing SAP Inventory Management, Production Planning, and Service Management modules.
- Implemented Service Management and 1 MM to track budgeted vs. actual labor costs across all 28 branches at Confidential .
- Implemented SAP IM at all Confidential branches across the United States.
Confidential, Eden Prairie, MN
- Project Manager for implementing High Jump’s Warehouse Advantage software for key customers.
- Implemented Warehouse Advantage for Arizona Industries for the Blind, utilizing voice recollection software systems.
- Member of the pre-sales team in a functional/technical support position. Played a key role in two sales initiatives that resulted in the sale of WMS software and implementation services.
Confidential, Dallas, TX
Senior Global Implementation Manager
- Project Director for implementing Global DHL business services for customers.
- Implemented EDI billing between Confidential and all DHL business units in eight Latin American countries.
- Implemented Xerox’s South American Supply Chain business. Included transportation from U.S. to seven Latin American countries, as well as warehousing and distribution in each country.
- Implemented Intel’s small package distribution business in Asia and the United States.
- Implemented all domestic transportation services for Caterpillar.
- Implemented a Merge in Transit ( Confidential ) system for Fairchild Semi-Conductor which consolidates shipments from 5 Asian manufactures. These shipments are consolidated in Los Angeles (LAX) for distribution across North American to Fairchild customers.
- Designed and implemented the EDI Interfaces from the Confidential system to the DHL Track and Trace system, Billing system, and Fairchild Order Management system.
- Managed the people and processes in the Dallas Distribution Center to support DHL Global customers.
- Developed the third party Logistics program at DHL to support the AVT industry.
- Built contracts to allow Ericsson Hardware Services and Nokia Hardware Services to outsource their Reverse Logistics business.
- Implemented SAP WM for use in executing third party logistic services for Nokia.
- Developed the third party Logistics software to support worldwide order management and inventory visibility for outsourced Global customers.
- Developed new global Logistics solutions for existing customers, adding over $3 million in annual revenue.
Confidential, Dallas, TX
- Provided supply chain management expertise to Confidential 500 companies. Directly contributed to $8MM in business revenues in 24 months. Industry Lead for utilizing Manufacturing and Logistics Best Practices.
- Managed a Pre-sales team responsible for our Supply Chain practice development. This included building and conducting Pre-sales demonstrations of software functionality, software configuration expertise, and project management methodologies. The software products included SAP, as well as software leaders in the WMS and TMS areas. Our efforts resulted in several project implementation sales, which Confidential teams implemented.
- Managed an enterprise initiative to analyze, design and implement a supply chain solution utilizing SAP for 3Com fulfillment operations in the US, Singapore and Ireland. Directed a 50-person international project team working to simultaneous bring the new systems and processes on line. Project realized $3MM in revenue.
- Led a three person consulting team redesigning the corporate purchasing system for Honeywell Aerospace and Defense manufacturing systems. Created a customized SAP based solution that reduced on hand inventory by 30% and yielded $5MM annual savings.
- Project Manager on a Lean Manufacturing initiative at Raytheon. Confidential Submariner detection aircraft refurbishment project was requiring drastic production improvement. Utilizing Lean Manufacturing techniques and better use of SAP, Raytheon went from refurbishing 3 planes per year to eleven planes in the next calendar year.
- Created a unique solution for an under utilized SAP materials management system at Raytheon. Implemented a consulting, one-on-one approach putting experts on the shop floor for easy access and hands on . Increased floor system use resulted in improved inventory cycle turns and improved productions planning.