- Over 30 years of solving difficult workflow technical problems that have generated my clients and employers over $17,500,000 of extra revenue with significant increases in quality assurance statistics and customer satisfaction. Expertise in coordinating diverse teams and resources to complete technical objectives.
- Project management and team leader skills.
- Very strong analytical, logic and problem: solving skills.
- Ability to plan, organize and work on multiple tasks simultaneously with minimal supervision.
- Ability to think creatively, produce ideas, and recommend solutions that can be expressed visually and explained eloquently to project stakeholders.
- Excellent teamwork, interpersonal, communication, organizational skills.
- Meticulous attention to detail with an appreciation for the relationship between system reliability and company success.
- Microsoft office products, Word, Excel, Power Point, Project, Visio and Outlook.
- Excellent understanding of the complete Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
- Excellent understanding of the .NET 2.0, 3.5, 4.0, 4.5, Core Frameworks.
- Excellent knowledge of System Mapping; Diagramming; User & Functional Requirements; Class Diagrams; Use Case; UML tools; Unit Testing and System Documentation.
- 16+ years of object - oriented, web and Internet-enabled application development in .NET (VB.NET/C#).
- 16+ years of SQL Server; table creation, query and stored procedure experience.
- 12+ years of experience with jQuery, Ajax, LINQ, Entity Framework, XML, XSLT, SOAP, WSDL, REST, Web Service and JSON.
- 9+ years of experience with C#, ASP.NET MVC, HTML5, jQuery Mobile, Bootstrap, responsive web designs.
TECHNICAL PROJECT MANAGER
- Oversee multiple projects across all phases of development.
- Monitor workflow and make timeline adjustments as required.
- Work as part of an interdisciplinary team to achieve project milestones.
- Collaborate with development to plan project sprints.
- Develop status reports, cost estimates, and resource plans.
- Make vital decisions and drive decision-making across projects.
- Implement and maintain development best practices.
TECHNICAL PROJECT LEAD
- Managed resource and capacity planning for projects.
- Supported development and quality assurance to ensure optimal progress and project stability for users.
- Coordinated with customers to gather requirements and manage expectations.
- Set and adjusted project milestones.
- Documented and trained customers on software use.
- Documented error and customer questions and escalated appropriately.
- Developed new full stack software, upgraded legacy software, added additional functionality to existing software.
QUALITY ASSURANCE MANAGER
- Neural Networks; Deep Learning; Convolutional Neural Networks; Back Propagation; Image Classification; Normalizing D Confidential Sets; Voice Recognition; Image Recognition; Distributed processing; etc. (many more not listed).