- Strong product leadership with more than 15 years of experience in developing innovative, multiplatform software products for millions of users, end to end product ownership of full product lifecycle by defining and driving product strategy.
- Held leadership positions in start - ups, small and large companies performing managerial, technical, consulting and strategic roles driving technology to deliver exceptional business results.
- Results oriented technical product management professional with strong ecommerce experience in B2B, B2C, retail, payments, trading and finance. Expertise in all aspects of product management, created product roadmap, prioritized features and delivered products to market adoption.
- Worked closely with business, technology teams, QA and sales to deliver a successful product that supports business goals.
- Solid experience and possess very good understanding of scrum framework & Agile practices, backlog refinement & tracking, velocity, and task definition, burn down metrics
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects and meet aggressive deadlines.
- Strategic Product Road Maps
- B2B, B2C, e-commerce
- Product requirements
- Web & Mobile Applications
- Vendor Relationship /contracts
- Cloud Computing, CRM, Salesforce
- SCRUM/Agile, Kanban, SDLC
- User Experience & Market needs
- Product engineering and Launch
- People Management/ Feedback/Reviews
- Forecast, Budget & Sales
- Pre-sales /Proposals/RFP, RFI
TECHNOLOGY: C, C++, C#.NET, ASP, ASP.NET, VB .NET, MVC3.0, WCF, Python, SOAP, WSDL, Angular JS, JQuery, VISIO, Salesforce, SFDC
TOOLS: MS Project 2010, CLARITY, Change point, TFS 2010, BMC Remedy ITSM, JIRA, Confluence, Bit bucket, Bamboo
Consultant - Product Management
- Played leadership role as product manager in leading Confidential (Brokerage and Technology trading) team for trading applications BPI (Balance Position Enquiry) and Confidential (Advanced Risk and Credit Management).
- Owned product roadmap, prepared execution strategy for product roll out from usability to launch. Developed agile user stories and prioritized product backlogs, and drove to product delivery and release. Fulfilled the product owner role in daily stand-up meetings, sprint planning sessions, and product demos.
- Planned and managed project sprints and releases, coordinated project dependencies, risks, and issues with dependent teams. Worked closely with marketing and development team to implement product launch plans. Provided leadership in the design of new processes (CI/CD pipeline, DevOps) and interactions to enhance the overall client experience.
- Lead Salesforce development and product team in creation and launch of a Global customer portal for Confidential region of Confidential Financial Services, end-to-end technical product Management ownership of $10B revenue channel.
- Prioritized product backlog, mitigate risks, resolve issues and impediments, providing status reports /executive dashboard to management using Agile Metrics such as burn down, project velocity etc. Fulfilled the product owner role in daily stand-up meetings, sprint planning sessions, and product demos .
- Worked with Customers/Business to prioritize features in to release plans. Planned project sprints and releases. Managed tasks and dependencies between development and services teams, third parties or Product teams. Worked with various service integration teams, SOA, Info lease, RMS to align with the release schedule and development. Presented the status report in scrum of scrum meetings
- Program managed “Black Friday Project-2014 for DELL”. Prepared detailed implementation plan including resourcing, timelines, Shift Schedule, Game day checklist, Playbook. Created delivery and release summary presentations. Developed detailed process Playbook for BF /cyber Monday that defines complete end-to-end process for Game day. Created key pre- launch marketing materials and presentations. Agree change management, control procedures with Release Management, and ensure scope changes are effectively managed.
Senior Product Manager
- Played Key leadership role in building Dell’s Offline Sales capability. Responsible for global/regional, Large Enterprise & Class1 Sales Mgt programs/applications USP, Symphony Developed Unified IT development and supported Sales BUs revenue (Consumer, Small & Medium, & Relationship Sales). Deployed across, APJ, LA, US, CA and 12 countries in Confidential regions.
- Created service-oriented platform for next generation of Dell.com. Managed $6 M annual budget. Managed several site consolidations and resource mix ratios. Consolidated from being 4 application development sites to single application site. Slashed cost $2M with close expense auditing and providing automated solutions.
- Led team of project managers, Business Analyst and Deployment team to drive vision, strategy, and delivery of next generation ecommerce and Digital capabilities for Dell.com. Drove the roadmap, strategy, and execution for Configure, Shop, Purchase, Financing/Payment experiences across 4 regions for dell.com.
- Built business case with financial projections and successfully persuaded executive leadership to increase staffing /resources. Based on customer and partner feedback, reworked product roadmap to address competitive gaps and additional market segments.
- Managed and coached a team of managers, helping them grow their skills, increase productivity, resource hiring and selection, allocation and task assignment, goal setting, review and feedback, ensuring right and adequate rewards and recognition reaches high performers in the team.
- Lead engineering team to drive roadmap of manageability products for HP servers and Storage devices. Developed and managed products like KWDB (Kernel Debugger), HP SIM (System Insight Manager) and error Management Technology (EMT).
- Drove the adoption of the new product in the market and obsolescence of the legacy product in line with hp’s strategy. Conducted Market research, competitive analysis and working with marketing team to come up with MRD and present value proposition to executive leadership.
- Established project structure and plan, delivery schedules, resource requirements, tracking resources, costs, efforts, schedules and deliverables to ensure that objectives of cost, quality and delivery schedules are met. Project Tracking (Variance against Schedule, Milestones and Status Report, Budget Report, Status Review Meeting, Verification and Validation activities.
- Responsible for resource hiring and selection, allocation and task assignment, mentoring of new resources and tracking training needs. Provide Performance Management of team: goal setting, review and feedback, ensuring right and adequate rewards and recognition reaches high performers in the team.
Senior Project Manager
- Managed a team size of 50+ people and accountable for Application Services Delivery for the Eastman Confidential - Global delivery
- Established project structure and plan, delivery schedules and resource requirements, tracking resources, costs, efforts, schedules and deliverables to ensure that objectives of cost, quality and delivery schedules are met. Project Tracking (Variance against Schedule, Milestones and Status Report, Budget Report, Status Review Meeting, Verification and