- To obtain a responsible, rewarding & growth oriented career position in the IT with a professionally managed organization, wherein I can fully utilize my talents & experience while making a significant contribution to the success of my employer. I would like to obtain the opportunities available in IT and the same for self - development.
- Every person has desires, which lead him to inspiration and from which the objectives of life take place.
- My desire to have the best of living standards, I can achieve always.
- Building and maintaining healthy business relations with client/business partners thereby ensuring customer satisfaction to achieve Service delivery & quality.
- Identify & implement the Service Improvement plans
- Implement effective customer retention strategies.
- Regular business reviews
- Risk reviews with mitigation plans
- Conceptualizing & Executing Business Strategies & Plans to achieve pre-set targets
- Generation of Business through new planning
- Leading, training & monitoring the performance of team members to ensure efficiency meeting of individual & group targets.
- Setting up process to ensure smooth delivery to make customer delight & individuals can perform their task effectively
- Interacting with competency groups for knowledge transition to team
- Process mapping & process improvement and system trainings as well as customer facing points.
- Soft skills, Process & Compliance training,
- ITIL Process Compliances
- People Management & Team Building
- Project Implementation & Execution
- Training & Instruction to subordinates
- Technical Support to client
- Cost Containment/Budgeting
- Research & Analysis
- Implement preventive maintenance & Service Improvement plans
- Productivity/Efficiency Increase
Confidential, Novi, MI
Environment: Global IT Operations, Service Now Tool, Cross Functions (ITIL Process)
- Communication Management
- Service Catalog Management
- Financial Management
- Service Level Management
- Operational Metrics and Reporting
- Supplier Management
- Driving the process improvements initiatives with delivery team for all ITIL process.
- Analyzing the RCAs of all Major incidents & tracking preventive actions Including Infrastructure & Application for all SIF Services.
- Tracking implementation status of identified monitoring Gaps for SIF Services.
- Weekly review with Confidential management about the progress
- Monthly Governance review with Customer
Confidential, Novi, MI
Environment: IT Service Desk (English), End user Computing, Datacenter Support, New Users hires & Termination request fulfillment, MIS, MIM, ITIL Process, SOX Audit & ISO Compliance & Quality.
- End to end IT service delivery for Region
- Manage the IT Support for VIP users & End business users
- Infrastructure Project Management
- 100% compliance to contractual commitments
- Ensure all SLA parameters are maintained above Expected Service Level (ESL)
- Incident Management process improvement, also making sure Major Incident management during Indian hours.
- Improve and sustain end user and stakeholder CSAT, PCSAT & ACSAT
- People management, managing all onsite team
- Regular review meetings with Review meeting with counterparts in other regions to ensure operational synchronization.
- Resources planning to ensure adequate headcount are on boarded to meet operational requirements.
- Develop career roadmap for every team member
- Risk management (especially resources, IT and ODC infrastructure)
- Value creation for Customer, Confidential and Employees
- Work with support functions to get the work done
- People performance management to meet productivity improvement target
- Drive continuous service improvements (lean etc)
- 100% compliance to organization CHM norms & policies
Regional Operation Manager
Environment: IT Service Desk (English & German Language support), Wintel, UNIX, Backup & Storage, System & Alert Monitoring, Network (Data/Voice),End User Computing, New Users hires & Termination request fulfillment, MIS, MIM, ITIL Process, SOX Audit & ISO Compliance & Quality.
- SLA Management (Daily/weekly/Monthly)
- Drive the SIPs with respective towers (weekly/Monthly)
- Ensure to follow the ITIL Process Adherence by all towers (Incident, Change, Problem, etc)
- Weekly Operation review meetings with team leads & Confidential management.
- Tracking CRs and ensure ARC/RRC baseline as per the contract.
- Analysis of team productivity (Daily/weekly/Monthly)
- Weekly Operation Review meeting with counterparts in other regions to ensure operational synchronization.
- Manage shift and on call support required for project and validate all reported hours on monthly basis.
- Ensure same day closure of tickets is more than 50% of daily inflow.
- Ensure all open tickets per technology are maintained not more than one days inflow
- Proactively plan rotation of resources, who have completed 24 months in single project.
- Managing people processes for team and keep the team motivated & control the attrition ratio for account.
- Face to Face meeting are conducting once in a quarter with direct and indirect reportee’s.
- CSAT & Customer Escalation Management.
- Review MIS Reports & Published to customers ( Daily/Weekly/Monthly)
- Involved in ITIL Process development (Incident, Change, Problem, etc.)
- Onboarding & Off boarding Process, Account induction for new joiners.
- Accommodate the Technical & behavioral training for the team .
Production & Backup Operation Manager
Environment: HP OMW, HP SIM, HP OV Monitoring Tool, Remedy, Netback up VERITAS 6.5,7.1, Wintel, UNIX, MIS, MIM, ITIL Process, SOX Audit & ISO Compliance & Quality.
- Following Onboarding/Off boarding Process, Conduct Tower Induction, SLA and org. structure understanding.
- Identified the training areas for team members (Soft skill / Technical)
- Plan & implement the cross Scaling of the team members
- Keeping track of tenure management of the team members & Control the attrition,
- Customer Service Assurance
- CSAT Rating - Satisfactory rating of customer for Tower
- Customer Escalation Management
- SLA Compliance as per contract for your Tower
- Pending calls review (SLA breach, P1 incidents )
- Team Review & Productivity Measurement
- Tower Review with Data Centre Manager & Customer
- Participate in Service Delivery Review
- Vendor Coordination and Management
- Adherence of Service Availability & Capacity planning for domain
- Following & adherence to all defined ITIL processes for the project
- Participation in MIM Process and Resolving P1 Ticket
- Participation in Problem management & Change management (CAB)
- Submission of Confidential for all P1 tickets & as a part of problem management process
- Compliance (FDA) & ISO 20000-1 Adherence for your Tower
- Participation in ISO 20K Audit and Closing of NC
- Minimize manual effort by automation (Run book Automation)
- Participation in Left shift program for your Tower. Handing over L1 activities with training, SOP to Service Desk / Prod Ops
- Participate in Six Sigma Project (Over All Incident Reduction 80/20 principle, Service Category definition)
- Tools Alerts. Ensuring alerts are configured for all monitoring requirements and integrated with remedy tool
- Service Improvement Initiative
- Worked on Functional Excellence like maintaining SOPs, SMTD & submitted the Knowledge Articles.
Regional Operation Manager
Environment: Remedy, Windows & UNIX Server, ITIL Process, Data center support, POS application & infrastructure support, SOX Audit & ISO Compliance & Quality
- Maintain 100% availability of resource at all the sites as per the SLA.
- Maintain the 100% adherence to the SLA and ensuring the SLA is met for all the parameters.
- Managing the complete Service Delivery for the set region at the most cost efficient method.
- Continues visit at every site to review the SLA and also have a review with the Site Managers to understand and resolve there queries at regular interval.
- Monitor the team movement across locations for support and remote sites.
- Major Incident monitoring and keeping the customers and supervisors informed.
- Monitor all the new application roll out and provide the dashboard to on timely basis.
- Monitor all the new activities happening at all the sites and provide the updates and make sure that all the activities are done on the set timeline.
- Team management, Creating Roster for 100% onsite engineer availability.
- Implement new service delivery policies as decided by the management
- Managing the team s Attendance and approving them within timeline.
- Understand the professional as well as justified personal needs of the resource for 100% employee satisfaction.
- Appraisal Management for all the resource reporting and also closing the same on time.
- Planning for resource training as per there aspirations.
- Providing feedback to resource for his own strength and weakness, so that the resource can work on the same for a better future.
- Practice asset management for IT hardware, software, and equipment.
- Analyze existing operations and make recommendations for the improvement and growth of IT services.
- Establish and maintain regular written and in-person communications with department heads, and end users regarding pertinent IT activities.
- Conduct research and remain current with the latest ITSM practices, technologies and solutions.
- Assist in the development of requests for proposal for goods and services where appropriate, and other related duties as assigned by the department heads.
- Optimization of manpower and processes
- Providing statistics on top 5 issues and Confidential
- Providing support within defined SLAs
- Building IT service dashboard and discuss with stakeholders
- Making business communication on roll out and other activities.
- Standard roll out template should be used
- Support structure adhering ITIL processes
- Periodic review process with partners
- Vendor relationship management
- Building effective knowledge base
- Adhering to call ageing and call hygiene processes "
Technical Support Head
Environment: Cisco 2600, 7200 UBR Routers with DOCSIS 1.2, 2.1, Cisco L2 & L3 Switches 2950 3550, 256Kpbs & 2MB Lease line Motorola Cable modem. You Telecom having broadband Technology with Intercity Connectivity of Fiber Optic Backbone & also having Network backbone for different zone connected & segregated by fiber optic pairs. Also having Fiber Optic to Co-axial cable network. VPN (Windows 2000, Linux Based Os. SUN Solaris based at (Web server, mail server) Microsoft Office 2000 with Windows Based Environment. Also Having Network of IP Telephony Device D - Link DPH 80, VOIP Station Gateway DG 102sh & Cisco ATA 186 &188. Different Platform OS at (client End), Windows 2000 Advance server (Terminal server)