- Extensive work experience in project management for 12+ years. Proven ability to lead cross - functional teams to achieve results and meet deliverables. Excellent relationship management, collaboration, presentation and communication skills across all business levels.
- Result orientated with strong aptitude for identifying and resolving project challenges as well as building lasting client relationships.
Sr. IT Project Manager
- Developed IT project plans and ensured milestones were met according to schedule.
- Tracked issues, facilitated resolution and provided weekly status reports to management.
- Supervised testing efforts for the deployment of IT products across geographic locations.
- Facilitated weekly project meetings of teams across multiple office locations.
- Project Manager for internal Confidential projects and the Phone System Design component for companies Confidential Acquired from January of 2016 until present.
- Meet with customers to educate them about features of the phone systems and applications to provide efficiencies to corporate work flows.
- Design meetings with the customers to review all aspects of phone and voicemail systems to successfully utilize all available features.
- Train customers on how to use their hardware, presence management software, unified messaging applications and perform system administration; move, add, change functions for their phone system.
Voice Help Desk
- Point of contact for all of Marcos' communication equipment customers.
- Perform remote service and move, add or change for customer's telephone systems.
- Create daily schedules for 6 communications technicians.
- Coordinate installation dates with project managers for upcoming cut over of communications systems.
- Work with inside sales to procure correct equipment for customers in a timely manner.
- Point of contact for Cadys' largest customers.
- Responsible for maintaining and educating these customers.
- Position included strong knowledge of equipment and configuration.
- Developed strong customer relation skills in person and over the phone.
- Coordinated outstate vendors, technicians and Telephone companies to resolve customer issues.
- Provide technical support and solutions for customer concerns regarding Mitel,
- Inter-Tel, Telrad and Active Voice products.
- Maintain client support to ensure satisfaction, demanding adequate resolution of customer affairs.
- Coordinate resolution of central office service issues with US West and other Telephone
- Responsible for prioritizing, administering, and submitting requests for technical support.
Computer Literate Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word, Microsoft Power Point, Smart Sheet,
Outlook, Inter-Tel Database Programming, Mitel 3300 System Administration, CTP TIA