- Over fifteen years of experience in IT Project Management, Data Governance, Business Analysis, Analytics, Forecasting, Contracts and Budgets, testing and full life cycle system implementation.
- Over ten years working with defining business requirements, negotiation of project budgets, scope of work, change requests, goals and technical specifications/flowcharts, and managing QA.
- Understanding of Business Intelligence, large data systems, processes, reporting obligations/regulations, meaningful metrics, data visualization and predictive analytics.
- Experience with mission critical systems in government, finance, telecommunications, banking and securities and pharmaceuticals as a client - facing solution provider.
- As Program Manager, was instrumental in adoption of ITIL strategy and implementation of ServiceNow and evolution of incident management approach and service request process.
Confidential, Patterson, NY
Project Consultant/Project Manager
- Provide technology and services to the nonprofit sector, focused on project management, Business Analysis and system implementation of finance (Intacct) and budgeting (Adaptive) solutions.
- Help deliver the budgeting, finance and productivity solutions that nonprofit organizations (over $20 million in size) require to meet their goals. Use of Salesforce.
- Work with CFOs and Budget Directors through project lifecycle - kickoff to closure, managing change procedures, status reporting and providing input to Board presentations.
- Transition clients from spreadsheet based budgeting practices to a cloud based (SaaS) relational database solution, focused on budget/forecast, financial management, oversight and reporting.
- Business Analysis and documentation of work flow and data flow.
- Requirements gathering, reporting definitions, process review customization, data import and validation, end user acceptance testing and sign-off. Ensure trial balance match from old system to new and create audit trail, in addition to managing timeline (SmartSheet). Manage multiple projects.
Confidential, Albany, NY
Program Manager/Project Manager
- Responsible for project initiation, planning, execution, control and closing; stakeholder coordination.
- Report and present to Executive and Senior Management and Steering Committees.
- Facilitated Governance Board meetings, Director level guidance for enhancement requests.
- Vendor management (IBM, Citrix, ServiceNow) and coordination among State Agency/Cluster Executive Management
- Reported to the Information Technology Services (ITS) Director of Operations Program Management, the COO, and the Governor’s Portfolio Manager.
Confidential, Ridgefield, CT
Project Manager/Senior Business Analyst/Contract Negotiator
- Clinical Trial Contract Management - Quality Process Management.
- Responsible for project management and oversight of CRO Vendors and the review, preparation, negotiation and execution of Contracts and corresponding Budget Exhibits in accordance with corporate policies.
- Managed efforts of 6 remote negotiators for Site Agreements and Budgets.
- Negotiated reviewed and approved clinical budgets.
- Prioritized efforts to met deadlines.
- Managed expectations, escalated, and resolved issues.
- Analyzed contract requirements, special provisions and contract terms to ensure compliance with appropriate laws, regulations and corporate policies.
- Compiled Metrics for reporting and monitoring using Oracle dashboard, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Worked with pharma data management & data analysis and Trial Master File
- Reviewed and approved contracts and invoices as part of QPM.
- Interacted across multiple therapeutic areas and product lines to ensure timely, responsible and successful contract generation, administration and metrics reporting.
- Clinical Systems & Information Management, Service Delivery & Development Data Management & Compliance.
- Provided support for an electronic document management system as part of the Global CTMF Quality Centre.
- Helped launch new initiative for the Clinical Trial Master File (CTMF) archive.
- Worked with operating units worldwide to ensure compliance and data integrity, was responsible for data quality and reconciliation prior to FDA submission.
- Became versed in Good Clinical Practice in FDA-Regulated Clinical Trials (ICH/GCP) as well as 21 CFR Part 11 Compliance and validation testing.
- Conducted data and workflow analysis and created data flow diagrams and data mapping documentation.
Confidential, Brewster, NY
- Oversaw project planning and implementation for complete SDLC for custom web sites.
- Used Agile and PMO methodologies, Requirements gathering, scope definition, design, testing and launch, select, interact with and manage 3rd party vendors.
- Developed test plans to ensure common experience across browsers and validate data integrity. Serve as primary liaison to clients.
- Helped clients to define their expectations and requirements and develop specifications and statement of work.
- Facilitated meetings and agreements on statement of work, change procedures and acceptance criteria.
Confidential, Armonk, NY
Project Manager and Quality Assurance/Compliance Specialist
- Developed and implemented a successful methodology of due diligence, to ensure Year 2000 compliance for mission critical software applications.
- Reported to executive and senior management and prepared documentation for auditing authorities.
- Used techniques and tools consistent with project management and QA best practices.
- Critical path, milestones.
- Created test plan and managed it through to completion and regression test.
- Led Matrix/interdisciplinary team; and trained and supervised testing team on use of automated testing tools.
- Selected a vendor and brought in automated testing tools (Mercury suite) and Princeton Softech, oversaw configuration and implementation after obtaining approval.
- Worked closely with the Oracle DBA and a configuration specialist to create a test environment and to create our baseline for testing.
- Oversaw a programmer and subject matter experts on the development of test scripts and worked closely with senior accounting staff to develop a meaningful test plan, which incorporated daily activity as well as monthly, quarterly and year-end close-out reporting.
- Regularly communicated with senior executives and made use of MS Project, Visio and Excel to report on milestones and present progress and results.
- In terms of data exchange and interaction, this was an intensive data validation project in which a great deal of hands on data manipulation and testing involvement.
- Understanding of accounting principles and practices as well as how accounting based applications support them was essential - Managing Data Integrity, Quality Assurance and Reconciliation were major components of this position.
- Trained individuals on version control system for code (PVCS).
- Developed Estimates, timeline and overall plan to implement Y2K remediation efforts.
- Supervised programmers and hardware/configuration specialists.
Confidential, Durham, NC
Senior Principal Consultant
- Acted as Project Manager for the Core Financial team (General Ledger, AR, AP, Budget) in an initiative to replace the NCDOT legacy mainframe fiscal system, with client/server integrated software.
- Conducted requirements gathering and re-engineering of business processes with RAD/JAD sessions.
- Supervised eight senior fiscal and consulting staff members.
- Extensively used MS Project, PowerPoint, Visio and ERwin data modeler.
- Produced detailed data mapping documentation.
- Existing systems included Assembler and DB2; there was a distinct EDI component to our efforts. Worked with client to create RFI and RFP for the state to select and move to an ERP.
- Developed statements of work, defined scope and created change of scope documents.
Quality Assurance Specialist
Confidential, Wilson, NC
- Served as Confidential ’s Quality Assurance Specialist for successful data conversions of acquired banks. Supervised programmers in the development of the conversion rules and programs
- Designed and implemented QA/testing plans.
- Created project plan and drafted Statement of Work, and change requests.
- Wrote specifications and queries for COBOL, EasyTrieve, and Crystal Reports, conducted statistical analysis.
- Responsibilities included hands on data analysis, validation and documentation of findings. Data sources included multiple data formats that needed to be merged into a common format.
Confidential - Albany, NY
Senior Budget Examiner
- Researched, analyzed, and advised state-wide IT policy and expenditures via the NYS Budget.
- Acted as primary staff to strategic planning committee made up of Directors of MIS from each state agency.
- Project participant in the creation of the NYS GIS Cooperative Project.
- Monitored developing technologies and their applicability to NYS government as part of strategic and tactical planning.
- Participated in a small team of NYS budget examiners responsible for budgetary review of Information System budgets from all state agencies.
Senior Administrative Analyst
- Re-engineered processes for accounts receivable (AR), resulting in dramatic increase in efficiency.
- Used SAS to extract data from legacy IBM mainframe (COBOL) systems for download into PC Relational Databases (RDBMS) created; involved extensive detailed data mapping and testing.
- Coordinated the work of a cross-agency team to establish EFT and EDI between NYSDOL and NYS Department of Social Services for daily child support payments to county DSS office in place of monthly magnetic data tapes; there was extensive detailed data mapping involved in this EDI project which was audited by the State Comptroller’s office.
- Prepared cost/benefit analysis, created audit procedures, worked with Office of State Comptroller, negotiated changes to the DOL banking services agreement; from initial project definition, to creating project milestones, interim status reports and final presentation, had sole responsibility for an extensive workflow analysis of a mission critical process.
- Recommendations provided to Commissioner Labor and Director of DPIS.
Confidential, Rochester, NY
- Created a constituent tracking system using HyperCard on a Macintosh.
- Served as proxy on boards and commissions.
- Involved in legislative and budgeting activities.
- Extensive constituent interaction.
- Developed and implemented Relational Database (RDBMS) for case management of over 200 cases located across the country - using a VAX platform.
- Oversaw activities of subcontracted attorneys nationwide.
Confidential, Boston, MA
Senior Docket Clerk
- Part of a pilot project to automate the Federal Bankruptcy Court (BANCAP).
- Acted as liaison between programmers and administrators for this UNISYS effort using UNIX .