- Successfully managed multiple enterprise projects with budgets up to $19M simultaneously using Project Management Professional (PMP) best practices and Agile methodologies.
- Adept at planning and completing small, medium, and enterprise projects aligned with short - and long-term business needs within an environment of competing priorities.
- Solid history of analyzing business processes and procedures, identifying opportunities for improvements, and implementing cost effective long-term solutions.
- Talent for recruiting high-caliber professionals, assembling and leading cross-functional teams, training and motivating to high levels of performance.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills, proficient at developing and presenting training materials, and writing technical documents, policies and procedures, and quality standards.
Platforms: Windows 7, 8, 10; Windows Server, Mac OS, Oracle, Linux
Productivity: Agile Methodologies, PMP Best Practices and Models, Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook), Visio, SharePoint, Project
IT Tools/Systems: Avaya VOIP, CM R6, CMS R16.3, Siemens, Rolm, SQL, Crystal Reports, PERL, Visual Basic, C+, Java
Confidential, Jackson, MI
- Key member of team supporting transition from siloed workgroup to organized Project Management Office by creating project documentation, defining processes, and preparing and presenting associated training materials.
- Wrote system and application training materials, technical documents, policies and procedures, service level agreements, and quality standards for all aspects of IT infrastructure and services.
- Led construction of three floor, inpatient room addition built on existing tower; project budget $15M over 32 months; projected to open in August 2018 within budget.
- Managed building $14M three story, 60K sq. ft. state-of-the-art specialty center for imaging, neurosurgery, orthopedics, spine pain, and rehabilitation; project spanned 28 months, used 4,600 man hours, and was completed on time and on budget.
- Oversaw construction of $19M, four story, Cardiac Universal Bed unit with surgical space; consumed 5,500 man hours over 40 months; completed on time and on budget.
- Converted legacy telecommunications systems to Avaya VoIP with a budget of $4M over 8 years; saved $1.4M by creating training materials and conducting training in-house for 4,000 staff members, minimizing vendor services on selected conversions, and reducing overall level of annual maintenance.
- Established electronic documentation of Change Management processes resulting in more efficient process transitions.