I am a certified Project Manager with over ten years of experience to manage, motivate, organize and negotiate solutions for your business. Solving problems and bringing results that get the job done. I know how to pull together teams and build solutions. Experienced in International migration and infrastructure projects, and a professionally trained communicator. Full scope SDLC experience Initiating, Planning, Executing, Monitor and Control, and Closing.
- Waterfall / Agile / Scrum Trained Communicator Psychology
- Problem Solver Motivator / Trainer Soft Skills
- Management Conflict Resolution Hardware
- Financial / Cost Analysis Stakeholder Engagement Software
- Negotiations Virtual / International Teams Programming
- Blockchain / Cryptocurrencies Migration / Integration Networks
PM Software: Microsoft Project, Trello, Redbooth, Kanban, PMIS, SDLC.
Microsoft: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio, Outlook, OneNote, etc.
Programs/Databases: Oracle DBA, PL/SQL, C#, Cobol, HTML, ODBC
Confidential, Fort Worth, TX
- Project Manager at Confidential oversight in launching a blockchain network to support charitable organizations
- Developed custom websites
Confidential, Arlington, TX
- Administration / Security / Systems Analyst / High Level Gov. Security Clearance
- Awarded and recognized for quality service and support for the following
- Provide technical support with PM releasing new software for Virtual Private Network (VPN), Active Directory, security applications, and network configuration following ITIL guidelines
- Security department support for Personal Identify Verification (PIV), Publish Key Infrastructure (PKI), Remote Access, and Two Form Authentication (2FA), required High - Level Government
Independent Consultant, Fort Worth, TX
- Primary responsibility was taking care of my mother
- Worked with a church to set up a website, audio, and video department with a computer network to record, edit and process audio and videos for the church
- Designed and built a website for another ministry with online donationsBusiness Analyst
Confidential, Westlake, TX
- Performed analysis of various business, legal, financial, and governmental documents then provided reports and proposed solutions to clients
Confidential, Fort Lauderdale, FL
- Designed and implemented a disaster recovery system to call into action when an emergency occurred where the power grid would be entirely down, and communication with repair crews would be difficult.