- Award - winning Senior Product Manager successful in leadership and consulting roles in competitive consumer spaces with such industry leaders.
- Entrepreneurial record of engaging and communicating with stakeholders and thought leaders to develop, market and support a wide range of innovative technical solutions.
- Agile strategist in creating product roadmaps to reach new business opportunities and deliver top performance.
- Cross-functional Leader builds and guides teams in developing, introducing, supporting and monetizing digital web and mobile content across multiple devices and platforms.
- Consistently selected by executives to turn around stalled projects, open up new market spaces and significantly reduce costs.
- Extensive exposure to Confidential 500 clients and international business practices.
- Technical Product Management Persuasive Customer Discovery Data Analytics Digital Web 2.0 Mobile
- Executive Value-Add Snapshot
- Spearheaded go-to-market plan, project accountability and product monetization in support of a unique offering - Confidential phone .
- Piloted a $30 million Pricing Simplification project that positively affected 50 million mobile customers ( Confidential ).
- Effectively calculated and closed over $20 million in contracts with key industry leaders.
OPTIMIZING ORGANIZATIONAL EFFICIENCIES:
- Strategic Planning
- Operational Excellence
- Full Project Lifecycle
- Product Commercialization
- Data-Driven Oversight
- Web/Mobile Platforms
- Requirements Gathering
- SEO/SEM/CPC Strategies
- Executive Accountability
- Campaign Execution
- Excel Data and Graphic PPT Reporting
- Operational Restructurings
- Visionary Team Leadership
- Excel Data and Graphic PPT Reporting
- Multi-Project Delivery
Digital Project/Product Management and Software Management, Planning, Research, UI/UX web analysis, Risk Analysis, Project/Product Planning, Data Analytics, Web 2.0, Mobile, MS 2010 Suite (Excel, Word, PowerPoint), HTML, WORDPRESS, AT-Task, Product Management, Agile and Waterfall, SDLC Networking, SharePoint, Confluence, Justinmind Prototyping, Training, Salesforce CRM, and Qualitative Analysis, Prescriptive Customer Analytics, Wireless, Mobile and Network Workflow.
Confidential, New York, NY
Principal - PRODUCT manager
- Designed and implemented numerous successful TV-to-PC-Mobile solutions and screen-by-screen execution; earned market accolades from focus groups and customers for ease of comprehension.
- Formed strategic partnerships with a wide array of web service providers, such as E*Trade, AccuWeather, and over 40 other vertical-market content developers.
- Organized and supervised tradeshow demos and participation, including a three-day appearance for Confidential at the Jacob Javits Center in New York.
- Coordinated teams of up to 30 consultants and multimillion dollar engagements to deliver digital video, data, media, entertainment and voice tools to senior executives with Confidential 100 global insurers, such as Confidential.
- Completed short-term, full-time stints at Girl Scouts (10 months) and Confidential (five months) during this time frame; smoothly continued to provide project and program management per job requirements.
- Start-up international B2B company; product marketing campaign for industry verticals including, Banks and Financial Services customers and development of customer acquisition.
- Focused on segmented digital product development for increased market share and ease of use including SMS for IoT.
- Salesforce Migration for 30 people.
- Overseeing design and implementation of new changes to existing CRM Database
- Evaluating communications about products new hardware and software to meet company’s need
- Analyzing gaps in overall content operations for sales and implement budget requirements
- Conceived, consumer-tested and launched the organization’s first-ever “ Confidential ” website and online digital media resources, fully integrated with Facebook, Twitter and Pinterest.
- Successfully optimized SEO/SEM activity and expanded web traffic to over eight million views per month, along with maximizing cost-per-click advertising, as documented by extensive analytics.
- Achieved 4% click-through rates with banner ads, as well as 3.5 million views from Confidential & World Report; leveraged webinar targeted email and national print exposure, including Oprah .
- Organized the launch event to promote Dell’s “Be the Video Game Developer” mobile software, based on Agile processes and targeted to youth in Math, Engineering and Science Technology sectors.
- Succeeded in developing and implementing better pricing and billing solutions that resulted in over $30 million for 50 million mobile customers.
- Designed and presented a comprehensive dashboard for project metrics to C-suite leadership.
e-services channel integrator
- Turned around and finalized a stalled Confidential TV-to-PC effort with a team of engineers from Microsoft and Motorola; recipient of US Patent for cross-platform games delivery.