Seeking permanent position, with potential for growth, that utilizes my broad background; a blend of business analysis, project management (PMP), organizational change management (PROSCI/ADKAR), and software development (agile and waterfall) on IT networking, cyber security, and human resource information systems projects. Skilled in requirements gathering, process mapping, root cause and gap analysis. Industries include healthcare, pharmaceutical, telecommunication, government, banking and financial, airline, retail, automotive, gas and utilities, and EDI transformation software.
- Jira Agile
- Information technology
- ServiceNow Agile, Remedy, Clarity, SQL Server
Agile Project Manager
- Manufacturing resource planning (MRP) project focused on the integration of manufacturing team members information into Workday HRIS, partnering with application business owners to gather requirements and performing impact analysis based on changes to integrated systems used by plants throughout North America and Mexico.
- Manage Workday enhancements project using agile approach.
- Analysis and compilation of impact of hundreds of applications, partnering with corporate communications to develop change management strategy, alignment of resources from five work streams, and integration of schedules for each.
- Efforts focus on change management, training, systems integration, interface updates, and data mapping.
- Work with cross functional teams including human resources, compensation, information systems, HRIS, and benefit using Agile framework.
- Apply recent Agile training to coach team members new to Agile focused in Workday enhancements using Jira and ServiceNow Agile module.
Project Management Consultant
- Provide project management, process improvement, technical writing, change management and business analysis consulting for the following companies in health care, pharmaceuticals, finance and banking, retail, and services industries:
- Migration of existing LMS to Workday learning management system for healthcare company in HR department.
- IT transformation to improve organization’s security posture and governance in newly implemented Agile environment. Companywide decision to adopt Agile approach and trained consultants to begin transition.
- Human Resources Consultant focused on c ompany - wide rollout of a new LMS system, incorporating certification programs to cultivate an environment focused on skill development . Administered system and trained employees to create and/or convert and upload courses to comply with SCORM.
- Command center startup transitioning all IT processes and procedures and Remedy re-engineering based on ITIL framework.
- Emphasis on cyber security, governance and compliance to increase security of internet banking and software development using Agile approach.
Galderma: Improvement effort concentrated on account manager sales process to create efficiency and communication between Galderma Pharmaceuticals providers and McKesson (distribution vendor).
Program Manager/Business Analyst
- Electronic content management (ECM) customer facing projects focused on securing data for customers, and global infrastructure projects for customers including Shell, Kraft, Southwest Airlines, in sales driven organization.
- Accomplished ability to run multiple projects simultaneously while providing excellent customer service.
- Applied Agile and Scrum practices to multitudes of software projects.
- Track record of successful implementations of approximately 30 global projects combined with multiple smaller Agile projects, and internal enterprise wide process improvements.
- Achieved PMP, Six Sigma Greenbelt and Prosci certifications.
- Managed vendors including Hewlett-Packard.
- Managed portfolio of customer facing projects applying business analysis, project management and change management methodology in Agile and Scrum environment.
- Lead process improvement efforts for projects and worked with stakeholders to ensure successful change following ADKAR model.
- Developed change strategy for all projects applying change management principles and methodology.
- Facilitated sprint wrap ups with Scrum team and external customers to demo product, and obtain feedback on ECM software.
- Created burndown and velocity charts (using Jira) to track issues, and assisted with user stories and product roadmaps based on minimal viable product.
Project Management Consultant
- Provide project management, change management and business analysis consulting for the following companies in health care, pharmaceuticals, finance and banking, retail, and services industries:
- Multiple projects in Human Resources including updating LMS with new course offerings and reengineering design of incident reporting and referral database.
- Implementation within venue of Human Resources of web-based ADP systems