- Experienced and dynamic professional with a 10 - year track record of innovation and success
- Project management expertise in teamwork, leadership, strategic planning, analytical thinking, negotiations, and problem-solving skills.
- Technically sophisticated engineering professional with solid history of effective project lifecycle management, development, budget analysis, and relationship management.
- Broad knowledge and success in structures, applications, Agile and Waterfall SDLC methodologies, and multiple CMS and DAM platforms.
- Ability to provide oversight for project team members, meet requirements, deliverables, and exceed deadlines within budget constraints.
- Excellent written/verbal communication skills, demonstrated flexibility, and interpersonal abilities. Possess several professional certifications.
- Team Management
- AGILE Project Management
- Six Sigma/Black Belt
- CCNA Cisco Academy/VUE Pearson
- Strategic Project Planning & Execution
- Backup and Recovery Strategies
- Problem Resolution / Troubleshooting
- User Training and Support
ERP/SAAS: Datatel, PeopleSoft Campus Solution 7-9, PeopleSoft CRM, CRM Analytics, CRM Web Portal, CRM Marketing, CRM Sales and Oracle Fusion Cloud
Learning Management Systems & Digital Content/Portal Platform: SharePoint/MOSS 2007-2016, eCollege, Confidential Versions 5.0-9.1.13, Sakai, Moodle, MoodleRooms, DynamicsCRM, EKTRON, ADOBE Experience Manager, MediaSites, and Desire to Learn
Project Management & Business Software: Clarity, MS Project Server 2007, 2010, 2013, and 2016 Office Suites 1999-2016, BaseCamp, TeamGantt, and JIRA
Quality Assurance & Testing Software: Zoho, Podio, Gost Inspector, Test IO, GitHub, TestLodge and PivotTracker
Confidential, Jacksonville, Florida
It Project Manager, Consultant
- Provided leadership, managed resources, and attained organizational objectives.
- Attended meetings and interfaced with client and cross functional teams to discuss progress, identify obstacles/solutions and completions within time and budget constraints.
- Accountable for Windows migration project, NOC, WLAN, server and network upgrades, and full implementation cycle.
- Collaborated with offshore teams to identify and implement new server software.
- Responsible for engagement management to stakeholders, C-levels, and managers.
- Provided technical expertise and knowledge transfer for the training of the Help Desk.
- Utilized Agile Project Management principles to evolve, respond and adapt to stakeholder issues.
- Lead a team of 15 dynamic professionals.
Confidential, Washington, District of Columbia
Client Relationship Manager
- Utilize account knowledge to set and achieve revenue resources and targets; met quarterly objectives and goals, occasionally by 100%.
- Briefed the product development team on essential features to meet client requirements. Identified opportunities for upsells and new growth opportunities.
- Managed over 138 accounts with a contract total value of $575 million.
Confidential, Madison, Wisconsin
Project Manager/Sr. Learning Systems Architect
- Improved admission retention resulting in an enrollment increase of 25% and a 99.1% reduction in defects.
- Performed as Project Lead, Service Technician, and Technical Support Specialist on Millennium software for two locations.
- Provided focus on training and development of new applications to create an intuitive end user experience.