- Enthusiastic, confident and reliable professional with vast experience in managing complex technical projects. I am a member of a .NET software application test team that uses multiple platforms (Sandbox, DEV and TEST environments) to test the functionality and adherence to requirements of Integrated Partner Management (IPM) system. Leverages a forward - thinking approach to the management of the clients and assignments. Attaining a long track record of coordinating and managing project activities and ensuring successful project outcomes are achieved. Possesses excellent interpersonal skills, able to elicit cooperation from a wide variety of sources, including senior management, clients, and subcontractor teams.
- Twenty- five years of managerial and supervisory experience
- Analytical, organizational and interpersonal skills
- Strong problem solving, time management, verbal and written communications skills
- Willingness to adapt to rapidly changing environments and responsibilities
- Ability to learn new concepts and procedures quickly
- Twenty- five years of proven customer service and sales experience in education and financial services
- Ability to deal effectively with people at all organizational levels
Confidential, Washington, DC
Senior Program Analyst
- Served as Lead Analyst and a key member of software development team, overseeing quality-assurance testing for client software and system development projects.
- Controlled and maintained the flow of work items as they pass through a team of over thirty individuals working together to fix and verify issues and defects within the application.
- Helped implement and monitor project tracking system on Asana to efficiently track the progress of work items as they make their way through our team.
- Utilized and trained team members testing a .NET software application for functionality and adherence to requirements for the government agency's program and partners.
- Attended and participated in meetings with government officials and third-party contractor teams to update and clarify the application’s requirements.
- Executed and evaluated manual and automated test cases and report test results.
- Identified any potential quality issues per defined processes and escalate potential quality issues immediately to management.
- Performed system, unit, performance, load, regression, stress and data interface testing.
- Provided development team with detailed reports on quality metrics, identified bugs/flaws and recommended fixes; and verify defect fixes.
- Utilized Agile Scrum practices on IBM Rational software for coordinating product backlog grooming and user story creation and estimation.
- Conducted JAD (Joint Application Design) sessions with Product Owners and SMEs (Subject Matter Experts) to gather business requirements and engage in Daily Scrum meetings, Sprint planning, Review and Retrospective meetings for continuous improvement
- Developed Test Cases, Test Scenarios and Test Conditions based on Business requirements and perform functional testing on SharePoint 2010.
- Collaborated with Technical Writers to draft the User Guide for applications’ end users.
Confidential, Vienna, VA
- Planned, directed and controlled the day to day activities of the compliance department by assuming administrative responsibilities such as preparing weekly reports and attending weekly management meetings.
- Maintained workflow to ensure that all auditors are processed within an allotted time frame.
- Monitored incoming submission (eZ-Audit and foreign) and assign work to team members on a daily basis.
- Ensured all submissions are reviewed and processed within the performance standard (Non-Peak, Low - Peak and High- Peak) timeframes and according to established procedures.
- Encouraged continual improvement in the quality of work by periodically reviewing team member’s work and providing feedback on their performance.
- Managed and maintain all Help Desk tickets assigned to the compliance team to ensure all tickets are resolved in a timely manner.
- Developed and maintain a professional relationship with the customer base (auditors, schools) by proactively contacting them to discuss errors and other issues with audits submitted by them.
- Responded promptly to client requests for special handling of submissions. Follow up until the request is completed and provide a formal response to the client upon completion of their request.
- Took ownership of inquiries raised by team members on gray areas in the acceptability review process. Ensured that these issues are discussed with the client if needed. Organize and conduct meetings with the client to resolve issues if needed.
- Responded to and take ownership of issues received from client via e-mails, telephone or walk-ins. Ensure that issues are researched as needed, and followed through to completion. Communicate results back to the client.
Confidential, Mclean, VA
Mortgage Call Center Service Consultant
- Built and maintained relationships with all levels of management and peers.
- Answering on average 50 calls per day from the following queues, Password Reset, Training Registration, General, and Technical.
- Responded to 50 calls on average from internal & external customers resolving technical and business problems pertaining to loan delivery, servicing also identifying and resolving the error with their transmission.
- Registered 25 customers per month for training courses pertaining to loan prospector and loan delivery.
- Documented calls in the customer database PEGA and monitor resolution system.
- Communicated and ensure overall compliance with government regulations, company and departmental policies and procedures to all 40 staff members to ensure all policies are being followed.
- Identified and resolve cash shortages from customers who have submitted their reports for the end of the billing cycle and resolve edits in a timely manner.
Confidential, Alexandria, VA
Senior Loan Processor
- Built and maintained a relationship with underwriters, funders, account managers and title companies.
- Updated and verified all information from customers regarding refinancing or purchasing a home.
- Built and maintained rapport with title companies and insurance companies to ensure timely processing of all loans.
- Inputted and analyzed all loans through empower processing system.
- Followed-up with loan advisors, sale manager and branch manager throughout loan process to ensure a speedy closing.
- Consulted with all loan advisors on best borrowing options for their customers.
- Requested and discuss information on credit applications with all customers.
- Thoroughly analyze and calculate loan to value, debt to income ratios and credit obligations for all loans in processing.
- Processed and funded 15-25 loans per monthly.
- Funded three to five million dollars in loans on a monthly.
Confidential, Fairfax, VA
- Reviewed credit data for all customers and make decisions regarding credit approval with credit criteria that was established by senior management.
- Built and maintained a relationship with over 100 dealers providing the highest quality of customer service in the industry.
- Resolved complex problems from customers via phone, fax or email.
- Verified all information obtained on credit applications via telephone or written correspondence prior to approval.
- Requested and discussed information from the credit applications with dealers from whom the application was purchased.
- Thoroughly analyze and calculate credit bureau obligations
- Accurately calculate and analyze debt to income ratios. Contact dealers for any additional information if needed to make a credit decision.
Confidential, Sterling, VA
Customer Service Manager
- Planned directed and controlled the activities of the Customer Service Department while overseeing a staff of 100 plus customer service representatives, 6 supervisors and 1 assistant manager.
- Analyzed service standards, market trends, and emerging issues to develop new business strategies.
- Directed and prepared studies to determine operational effectiveness and revise the program to increase quality and productivity.
- Maintained a call volume of 3,500 plus calls per day with an answer rate of 90% for servicing and 95% for sales.
- Communicated and ensured overall compliance with government regulations, company and departmental policies and procedures to all staff members. Followed-up to ensure all policies and procedures were being adhered to.
- Controlled the operation of the department to minimize operational cost and losses by analyzing, forecasting and monitoring expenses associated with call volumes and staff.
- Managed response letters to all customers to ensure each customer complaint was treated as an opportunity to meet or exceed customers’ expectations.
- Developed and continuously make enhancements to the customer service representative’s incentive plan.
- Coached 100 customer service representatives on total quality service techniques.
- Train staff of 100 in sale, status and servicing/billing to allow for appropriate phone coverage.
Software: Vista, Office 2000, Internet Explorer 10, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Pega Customer Process, PeopleSoft, Manager, Credit revue, Empower, Aspect, Inter-tel, Avaya and Meridian phone system, Cisco phone systems
Hardware: IBM and IBM compatible PCs and peripherals.