Partner with key C - suite stakeholders in developing Prosci-ADKAR change strategies to ensure successful user adoption of large-scaled global change initiatives.Skilled organizational and leadership development professional with extensive experience directing, designing, and implementing IT and operational change initiatives that ensure business strategies align with corporate values and culture. Demonstrated success in project management, engagement, group facilitation, and training, as well as devising and analyzing surveys, program and curriculum design. Emphasis on problem solving and targeted communication skills in all tasks. Committed professional with strong focus on large scaled IT implementations.
- IT Change Implementation
- Communication Strategy
- Strategy, Evaluation & Analysis
- Agile Transformation
Confidential, Hunt Valley, MD
- Led global IT multi-phased change implementation that supported over 40,000 end users and resulted in zero disruption of business functions.
- Established a team of key stakeholders to increase user adoption of innovative IT solutions which worked to support companywide strategy. This effort includes driving training initiatives, developing strategic communication plans, and analyzing business impact through change risk mitigation.
- Developed strategy for rolling out multi-factor authentication to over 140,000 end users to satisfy IT security protocols. Resulting in more secure environment for customers.
Confidential, Silver Spring, MD
Interim, Director of HR and Change Management
- Analyzed and implemented integration processes for benefit, payroll, and time off policies that caused zero disruption to employees during merger.
- Co-led culture integration strategy that worked to increase engagement and facilitated effective communication skills amongst department leads during departmental staff layoffs and process changes.
- Designed workshop / training curriculums and facilitated sessions focused on conflict resolution, trust building, diversity / inclusion, culture transformation, and team collaboration around company goals, which resulted in increased communication and trust across company.
- Led group of 12 employees over 3 months to identify solutions and implement strategies that would contribute to company’s strategic plan and improve business processes and company culture, resulting in increased information sharing and collaboration across the company.
- Designed, implemented, and analyzed results of first companywide culture survey, driving future culture transformation initiatives.
- Devised process and platform for staff to internally provide reviews and best practices, learning from training modules and achieving 10% reduction of ineffective external training costs.
Resident (Client) Services Manager
- Developed and facilitated training focused on applying strategic design to support Organizational Capacity, which resulted in staff’s increased knowledge on how effective programmatic structure increases innovation, solid partnerships, and authentic relationship building with clients.
- Led change management project focused on resident inclusion on the Board of Directors, achieving client representation on board.
- Evaluated and monitored outcomes of new programs through focus groups, surveys, and interviews, determining best practices for programmatic change / implementation.
Confidential, Beltsville, MD
Lead, Leadership and Organizational Development Consultant
- Facilitated sessions for clients, addressing goal clarification and increased trust amongst leadership team consisting of 4 department leads and program staff members.
- Partnered with business leads in formation and implementation of strategic plans, hiring experienced program manager to meet projected annual goals, increased engagement with market audience, and enhanced funding opportunities.
Confidential, Silver Spring, MD
- Developed curriculums that provided leadership and conflict mediation training for individuals in need of organizational and personal change management.
- Coached business leaders and individuals on goal planning, effective communication, personal growth, and community building which resulted in 80% increase of goal clarity.