- Successful IT program and resource manager with fifteen years’ experience managing large - scale IT on-premises and cloud based initiatives; and strategizing, organizing, and leading the creation and implementations of complex cross-functional technology solutions for large international organizations.
- Ten-plus years of successful Program/Project Management experience functioning within Waterfall, RUP/Agile/SCRUM and hybrid methodologies; capable of working with and driving multiple simultaneously executed cross-functional programs/projects with multiple stakeholders and multiple internal, offshore, vendor, and service integration company resources and project teams in excess of 95 matrixed team members distributed across multiple countries.
- Five-plus years of successful eCommerce Program/ Project Management experience collaborating with IT, business, marketing stakeholders, and senior leadership to design, develop, and deploy complex eCommerce Digital solutions.
- Three-plus years of successful experience assisting eCommerce and IT clients with the creation of their formalized applications and initiatives roadmaps to align with companywide strategies, goals, and objectives; including prioritization, global scheduling, dependencies, and success criteria.
RELEVANT SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Project Management
- Program Management
- Certified Scrum Product Owner & Scrum Master
- Waterfall, Agile, Scrum, Hybrids Experience
- Application Development Management
- Project Planning, Budgeting, Tracking, Status, Communications
- Risk/Issues, Action Items Management
- Release Planning and Management
- Strategic Road Mapping Development Experience
- Organized and Analytical
- Proven Leader and Team Player
- Quick Learner and Results Oriented
- Moderate to advanced experience: PowerPoint, MS Project, Visio, SharePoint, Jira, Confluence, Clarity, MS Office Tools
Confidential, St Louis, MO
Senior Program/Project Manager and Portfolio Manager
- Responsible for engaging with and fostering strong client relationships throughout the life of each assigned client’s program.
- Tasked with scoping and sizing each proposed project within a client’s program as well as generating associated Statements of Work (SOW) for client approval.
- As a project manager:
- Responsible for the facilitation and end to end management of large, client approved, client facing, cloud based, SaaS model, automated insurance underwriting application implementation projects within each assigned client’s program.
- Responsible for effective executive level and client facing weekly status reporting to ensure proper visibility of all risks/issues, action items, and scheduling.
- As a portfolio manager:
- Tasked with building processes and tools to support and manage client implementation activities starting with sales funnel activities, through execution activities, onto support transition activities for a new ‘next generation’ automated insurance underwriting product.
Confidential, St Louis, MO
- Brought in to facilitate the successful completion of a struggling multi-million dollar eCommerce order management project.
- Successfully collaborated across all management levels and work streams to capture all outstanding tasks to ensure task were driven to completion.
- Responsible for effective executive level daily and weekly status reporting to ensure proper visibility of all risks/issues, action items, and scheduling.
Confidential, St Louis, MO
Senior Program Manager - Consultant
- Responsible for the creation and execution of large multi-project release level project plans and the execution of large multi-project monthly eCommerce Oracle ATG program releases, working with multiple stakeholders and multiple internal, offshore/nearshore, and managed service/service integration company resources.
- Participated in the overarching IT process and project transformation effort and helped move the organization towards a more Agile methodology to reduce waste, increase efficiencies, and reduce costs.
- The successful introduction and alignment of roles and responsibilities to follow a more iterative and continuous integration approach from resource assignment through development to release. The transformation encouraged resources to follow a more team and self-directed approach, focusing on the tasks and timelines vs. waiting for management direction at every step of a project.
Confidential, St Louis, MO
Senior Strategic IT Project Manager - Consultant
- Responsible for the introduction, coordination, and development of a strategic formalized cross-divisional initiative roadmap; providing a collaboration conduit between divisional teams to help combine efforts to increase efficiencies and reduce costs.
- Collaborated with VP’s, Directors, Managers, and Team Leads from each of the five divisions to compile a catalog of applications and project for representation on the first integrated initiative roadmap.
- Successful implementation of the initiatives roadmap which significantly increased overall visibility, cross-divisional communications, and cooperation, where formerly a contentious and unproductively competitive environment existed. The increased communication has allowed for the merging of multiple siloed efforts into fewer cross-functional projects, increasing efficiencies and reducing project collisions and missteps.
Confidential, St. Louis, MO
Senior IT Project Manager - Consultant
- Responsible for the coordination and execution of projects across three verticals, developing well-defined and executable cross-vertical project plans, resource budgets/forecasts/expense controls, risk management, QA plans, implementation steps, and status reports for high profile $1Million+ enterprise projects, utilizing Waterfall execution processes, and managing teams in excess of 78 on/offshore resources.
Confidential, Springfield, MO
Senior IT Project/Program Manager
- Responsible for the successful coordination and execution of two large eCommerce $7Million+ projects, working with internal cross-functional executive stakeholders and business teams to gather detailed business, application, and hardware requirements and with external Service Integrations companies to drive development and ongoing upgrade efforts for a multi-phased Oracle ATG / Endeca integration. Project execution processes followed RUP methodology and managed teams in excess of 65 on/offshore resources.
- Responsible for building out O’Reilly’s initial attempt at creating a Project Management Organization, including project management tools, processes, and procedures using solid SDLC Waterfall, Agile, and Hybrid project execution methodologies, where minimal had previously existed.
- The successful on budget implementation of phases one and two of a multi-phased ATG/Endeca integration.
- The introduction of formalized Waterfall and Agile/SCRUM project hybrid execution processes, incorporating much needed structure and accountability for the end to end completion of all project related tasks.
Confidential, Redmond, WA
- Responsible for the program level facilitation, collaboration, coordination, and execution of high-profile complex customer facing hosted software/virtual hardware delivery projects in the managed service Office365 Cloud Computing space.
- Deployment Program Owner for the Confidential Rights Management Service(RMS) feature, which is now an integral part of Outlook security features and governs document sharing security policies. Budgetary expenses were waived in lieu of client collaboration and “Early Adopter” status; estimations were in the $2.5Million range per data center.
- The successful development of all deployment procedures for the release of the new RMS feature.
- Successfully deployed the first RMS feature for an ‘Early Adopter’, high-profile customer following the newly developed procedures.
Confidential, Bellevue, WA
Senior Program Manager
- Responsible for the managed service relationship for a large-scale eCommerce program based in Southeast Asia which involved the simultaneous execution of four large-scale eCommerce online store site build-outs for four major telecommunications carriers in Southeast Asia; spanning six countries, utilizing development teams in Delhi, India and Seattle, WA, and QA teams in Bangalore, India. Project budgets were $2.5Million+ each, and program teams were in excess of 95 on/offshore resources.
- Responsibilities included building and maintaining program level project plans, project budgets/forecasts/expense controls, change requests, risk management plans, and executive status reports for each software delivery and environment build project.
- Coordinated and consolidated at the program level all of the functional requirements/specifications, implementation and migration tasks, and test plans to avoid collisions and deployment overlap outages in a hosted multi-tenant environment.
- The consistent on-time/or early and on-budget execution of four complex ever changing projects, taking into account many technologically challenging obstacles.
- Accelerated deployment timelines for the initial release by almost two-weeks using well-coordinated planning and strategic team-building techniques, following a hybrid Waterfall/Agile methodology.