15 years of program project experience in defining and successfully implementing complex, high visibility, multi - year programs and projects with budgets ranging from 500k to 30 million per program/project and teams of 3 to 20 resources.
- Managed network upgrade to all Franchisee stores including vendor management and data center builds
- Managed the solution to move the retail digital traffic to Amazon Web services including decommission of the old servers and data centers
- Evaluation of Security Tools SIEM (Security Information Event management Tool) included Cloud Delivered Enterprise security by Open DNS, LogRhythm, Splunk . Splunk was decided as the final solution.
- Promoted security by limiting administration rights of corporate users and usage of admin tools to install software on users’ systems
- Managed retail annual sales peak sales events Confidential corporate level, addressing all aspects of IT and collaborating with all internal and vendor teams for a smooth successful event
- Promoted agile in teams that were previously utilizing waterfall
- Managed and mentored project managers, scrum masters and business analysts.
- Managed the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau Program with 14 Gaps Confidential the portfolio level With 5- 6 levels of child projects most of which had their own Technical, Service Delivery and Test Managers;
- Worked on Divestiture, Compliance, Security, Fraud and Credit Risk Management, Software upgrades, Mortgage, Telecomm, Call Center, Credit Card, Infrastructure, Reporting projects
- Global Records Management - Reengineering - Brought in house - destruction, Preservation, onboarding markets, vendor management
- Managed the Confidential & Confidential Merger project with multiple Confidential
- Projects impacting more than 75 applications
- Managed the build of a data center to support projected volume increases over the next 3 years after the merger.
- Managed key activities including server acquisition, vendor scheduling and installation.
- Wholly responsible for financial management and reporting.
- Forward to backward traceability from code to release & vice versa
- Evaluation of Tools - Source code management
- Facilitated in having a single release by IT for the Client from the two shops (Java & C++)
- Managed the project to build a new Data center, to support additional customer growth and call centers
- First Project implemented successfully with Cloud services
- Managed and mentored business analysts and project coordinators.
- Agile & Blended Projects; large data marts, network upgrades, credit card transactions, security, fraud, credit risk management and compliance projects
- Vendor Team Management; Working on RFPs, acquiring approval for Projects from Brand VPs
- Airline, Hotel projects & process enhancements
Team Lead Production Support
- Major Upgrades, enhancements, bug fixes and new functionality
- Offshore management, Disaster recovery
- Optimized testing processes and implemented a Partner Portal
- Defined and implemented the QA Triage process
- Successfully implemented a Partner Relationship Management project that was originally behind schedule & over budget