Versatile Information Technology (IT) Project Management Professional (PMP) looking to lead IT projects, programs or portfolios while partnering with key stakeholders and other subject matter experts to accomplish strategic business initiativesExcellent organizational and communication skills working with and leading small, medium and large global project teams.
EXPERTISE AND STRENGTHS:
Confidential, Elkton, Maryland
Senior Enterprise IT Project Manager (PM)
- Coordinated the customer side of a global network migration from Confidential & Confidential to Orange Business Services (OBS) with minimal scheduled downtime and little business impact. Migrated 41 sites and over 6K remote access users.
- Managed the migration of over 10K users globally from R6 to R8.
- Spearheaded the migration of a Novell Operating System to a Windows Operating System globally.
- Developed a company-wide mobile strategy and replaced over 4K mobile devices globally.
- Replaced the perimeter/edge firewalls with new cutting-edge technology resulting in a more secure environment and more robust maintenance capabilities.
- Selected, purchased and implemented software to reduce ERP file sizes and enhance system performance.
- Established a process and led a team of developers to review and document over a hundred modifications to the Confidential World Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) software system.
- Led the design, coding and implementation of a change management system for Confidential .
- Implemented PCI Data Security Standards to ensure compliance in processing, storing and transmitting secure credit card information.
- Global implementation of LabWare LIMS in support of production manufacturing quality assurance.
- Led the evaluation and selection a Project Portfolio Management (PPM) system to manage a portfolio of over 200 projects estimated Confidential $1.3B.
- Prior to my project management role, hired and led a global Confidential ERP applications technical support team consisting of both associates and contractors, and responsible for a $3MM budget.
- Leader of a global ERP Solutions Review Board responsible for reviewing and approving or rejecting system modification requests for Confidential .
- Also led the team responsible for the development of all approved requests while ensuring adherence to a robust systems development life cycle (SDLC).
- Held several other roles ranging from development, analysis, and IT liaison to business teams.
- Lastly, sponsored and mentored many associates over the years, providing coaching, guidance and support.
Confidential, Wilmington, Delaware
Business Systems Analyst & Certified ABAP Programmer
- Responsible for the Sales & Distribution Module as it related to information technology - configuration, day-to-day issues, enhancements, interfaces, and upgrades to business processes used in the selling, shipping, and billing of products.
- Developed and maintained enhancements for the Confidential ERP implementation on an IBM AS/400.
Confidential, Devon, Pennsylvania
- Responsibilities were focused on bi-monthly Payroll, including implementing software enhancements while managing the overall maintenance and integrity of the payroll system.