A servant leader ready to utilize my skills and abilities developed through professional experience and education, in an organization that rewards team work and provides opportunity for career advancement and professional growth. Experienced as a Scrum Master and with a proven record of successfully meeting project deadlines and delivering high quality on - time software.
- Coaching Scrum Adoption
- Agile Program Management
- Project Management
- Business Analysis
- Backlog refinement
- Product Management
- Change Management
- Continuous integration
- Agile Methodology
Confidential - Baltimore, Maryland
- Assisted Product Owner in with backlog grooming early and often
- Coached and educated product owner, stakeholders and development team on the agile best practices
- Help team track and resolve impediments by finding the right personnel to resolve them, escalate when necessary and protect team from external interferences.
- Facilitate all scrum ceremonies (daily standup, sprit planning, sprint review/demo and sprint retrospective) and ensure all meetings outcomes are defined, understood, and achieved for all scrum teams
- Partner with product owner to ensure product backlog are continuously prioritized in line with business priority.
- Build and foster an environment of trust and teamwork
- Empower the scrum team by providing continuous improvement opportunities to efficiently solve problems and provide critical thinking skills.
- Proactively anticipate, detect and protect team from any distraction that may impede the team from achieving sprint goal.
- Direct and leads scrum team from project initiation through to the delivery of a “done” product
Confidential - Atlanta, Georgia
- Facilitated all scrum ceremonies including sprint planning, daily standup, sprint reviews retrospective and other meeting as needed.
- Collaborated and coached team to be self-organized.
- Work with product owners of different applications and projects to groom the backlog and prepare for sprint planning.
- Tracked, escalated, and removed impediments using internal and external resources
- Identifies risks and issues and escalates them to management.
- Promotes good practice by ensuring team members update tasks often
- Utilize metrics such as capacity, velocity and burn down charts to keep track of team health
- Facilitated estimation meeting using agile games such as planning poker
- Participating proactively in developing and maintaining teams engineering best practices such as pair programming, code reviews, test automation, TDD, ATDD, BDD, continuous integration/continuous deployment.
- Defined project scope and objectives through internal project management methodologies.
- Coordinate Hybrid IT Project Teams from implementation-thru-delivery of complex infrastructure projects leveraging SDLC processes against Waterfall and Agile projects.
- Establish effective communication for the department with consistency across development and business management. Presentations, recommendations and updates provided.
- Coordinate offshore teams in different geographical places.
- Ensured task completion to specifications, on time and within budget.
- Designed and implemented service-oriented architecture (SOA) frameworks using JavaEE stack.
- Worked collaboratively with enterprise architecture team to ensure that the proposed solution is aligned with enterprise architecture direction.
- Coordinate implementation and solution architecture for application enhancements.
- Provide technical and architectural guidance to team members.
- Design Architecture workflow for N-tier applications and implemented re-usable components.