Proactive, culturally agile and highly motivated Project Manager with over twelve years of experience handling waterfall, agile and hybrid projects, ranging from USD 150K to 10M budget, in various domains. Having played the role of an Initiator, Executioner, Negotiator, Listener, Coach and Learner as an entrepreneur and as an employee, I am looking to leverage my class - room learning combined with my practical experience to advance my career to more challenging senior role.
SDLC Methodologies: Waterfall, Agile, Hybrid, Scrum, Kanban
Project Management Tools: Confluence, NetSuite, Jira, SharePoint, Clarity PPM, Rally, Team Foundation Server, MS Project
Process Tools: Openrules, Signavio, Visio, Balsamiq, FlyingLogic, iRise, Axure
Testing ToolS: HP QC v10.0, HP ALM V11.5, Load Runner
Reporting Tools: Tableau Desktop, IBM Cognos v10, Spotfire, MS SSRS, Oracle BI
Environment: API, REST, Web Services Junit, Git/Bit bucket, Maven/Gradle,TDD, MYSQL, WebLogic, Oracle 9i SQL
PROJECT MANAGER CONSULTANT
- Involved in 8 complex projects of varying magnitudes at different stages, within 3 years of service at Confidential .
- Manage multidisciplinary projects simultaneously from conception to integration and quality assurance into live service.
- Develop Plans for Scope, Resource, Cost, Quality, Schedule, Communication, Stakeholder and Procurement Management.
- Create and update Project Documents such as Activity List, Assumption Log, Requirements Documentation, Risk Register, Stakeholder Register, Lessons Learned Register, Resource Breakdown Structure, Milestones, Cost and Schedule Forecasts.
- Help prepare SOW, RFP, RFI, Security Risk and Privacy Impact Assessment, Vendor Evaluation and SaaS Questionnaires.
- Develop schedules using precedence diagramming, network diagrams, leads, lags, dependencies and critical path analysis.
- Track costs, develop finance reports and assess cost and schedule performance against baselines on a periodic basis.
- Monitor progress, identify impediments, determine corrective/preventive actions and perform integrated change control.
- Facilitate negative/ positive risk identification, maintain primary/secondary risks, and develop responses/workarounds.
- Gather business requirements, business rules, functional requirements, non-functional requirements and user stories through JAD sessions, interviews, focus groups, surveys, forums and brainstorming sessions.
- Develop RFPs, wireframes, mock-ups, current, statistical metrics, BPMNs, current and future state processes diagrams.
- Prepare meeting agenda and minutes including key discussions, action items and post-meeting updates.
- Use SharePoint to handle document storage, co-authoring, version control, distribution and content/metadata search.
- Perform qualitative/ quantitative data analysis using formulas, OBI queries, SQL, R Programming, advanced excel features, including VBA codes, macros, and pivot tables.
- Build communication channels with internal/external stakeholder groups such as IT, Management, Vendors, Procurement, Security, Legal, Human Resource, Payroll and Privacy to ensure domestic and international organizational alignment.
- Work with PMO to standardize organizational standard policies, develop templates, manage interdependencies, integrate information, release resources, monitor compliance and update lessons learned repository