- Hard working project manager, technical architect, and systems and business analyst with 19 years of experience in the Communications Industry and 2 years in automotive industry.
- This experience has involved the IT and business aspects of a variety of call center, trouble reporting, and billing system implementations.
- Experience with the full system development life cycle with both Waterfall and Agile methodologies.
- Worked with off - shore and on-shore colleagues spanning three time zones
- Hands-on and leadership skills in project management, requirements definition, process definition, design, development, testing and implementation/conversion
PROJECT WORK EXPERIENCE:
Senior Project Manager
- Agile Team Facilitator - led scrum of scrums, managed iteration and release planning, project backlog, Rally Application Administrator, Problem / Roadblock Resolution
- Project Management
- Project Schedule and Status
- Off Shore Development Center - Set up the Confidential for project
- Project Financials - monthly financial reports and status
- Change Control - change request management
- SharePoint Administrator
- Site and User set up
- Rally Administrator
- New user set up
- Project set up
- Management of backlog
- Iteration / Release reporting to upper management
- Provides the ability to order Vehicles from any manufacturing source
- Provides vehicle status from manufacturing sources
- Quotation system used by the export and growth direct fleet business team to create and approve vehicle quotation requests.
- Project schedules
- Project financing
- Project time reporting
- Status reporting to upper management
- Manage risks and issues
- Manage QC testing and defect resolution
- Responsible for resource allocation for all projects
- Rotational release manager
- Architectural Reviews
Technical Architect and Project Manager
- Managed Project from start through to deployment.
- Work plans and schedule
- Hardware and software procurement,
- Requirements, Design, Development, and Testing.
- Scrum Master - led daily stand-up, managed iteration planning, user story management,
- User Stories - worked with product owner and delegate to define user stories
- Quality Assurance - user story testing
- Managed Project through to deployment. This included financials, schedule, hardware and software procurement, project artifacts, testing and deployment and defect resolution. Responsible for providing Upper management status and project audits.
- Quality Assurance
Project Manager and Technical Architect
- Full Agile lifecycle development from requirements through beta release delivery.
- Work plans, schedule, and status
- Testing, deployment and defect resolution.
- Business Analyst and Quality Assurance for projects following beta release.
- Responsible for business and system requirements
- Quality Assurance - application testing
- Change Control Board Lead for project - managed and delivered all change requests that impacted project. This included financial impacts to the project, requirement changes, artifact management, peer reviews, stakeholder approvals and project audit follow-ups.
- Business and System Requirements
- Managed business and system requirements and downstream artifact traceability for entire project.
- Worked with impacted applications to resolve project issues for all stages of project SDLC (waterfall).
Senior IT Analyst
- Sprint Billing Process
- Responsible for daily processing of all billing data files.
- Resolved errors associated with the process.
- Documented and provided status on all issues associated with process.
- Billing Consolidator Requirements for Contract Billing
- Documented Billing Consolidator process for billing contracts for QA team.
- Trouble Reporting Conversion
- ACUS Help Desk Trouble Reporting Migration to Confidential & Confidential One Ticketing System (AOTS)
- Documented help desk process to migrate to AOTS application.
- Provided ACUS requirements to AOTS for help desk migration.
- VANTIVE Trouble Reporting migration to AOTS.
- ACUS champion for AOTS migration. Responsible for all issues surrounding the migration. for all AOTS trouble management and change management.
- Testing and defect resolution for trouble ticket flow
- Communication of AOTS Migration process to ACUS organization
- Sprint Cable Locates
- Provided responses to all requests from external contractors to identify location of Sprint Telecommunication Facilities on US Military bases.
- On call rotational 7/24 support
- Defined and coordinated Business and System Requirements
- Test Plans, Test Execution, Defect Management and Resolution, Test Status Reporting.
- Traveled five state region to deliver EBTA to work centers
- Represented Ameritech and Confidential ANSI T1M1 National Standard Body on which EBTA was built on