IT Project Coordinator II, working behind the scenes of the program/workstream/projects, contributing to the rhythm of getting tasks done. Have a reputation for being proficient, detail orientated, hardworking, reliable, technically savvy, and working well in a fluid/dynamic IT/ Confidential environment. Seeking a permanent IT Project Coordinator position within a commutable distance from West Saint Paul MN.
CURRENT TECHNICAL SKILLS:
- STAMP, PMUWS (Project Management Universal Workstation)
- Microsoft Project & Project Server Professional 2013
- MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- SharePoint (design page, add web parts, add apps, document libraries, etc)
- Visio (process flows, structure charts & contact lists)
- Lotus Notes
IT Project Coordinator
- Delegated to host overall Project Meetings, record meeting minutes & action items .
- Assists with supporting documentation
Support IT Project Manager
- Technology Project Methodology ( project adherence deliverables, project governance, risk based project management principles, practices, guides) deliverable documentation drafting/write up AND submit documentation for approvals.
- SharePoint homepage (page design apps, adding/updating document libraries including monitoring user permissions, action items lists, milestone timelines, templates/user guides, etc.)
- Assist with team & vendor meetings including meeting minutes, presentations, supporting documentation and meeting specific actions.
- Assist with project plans, action items logs, milestones/timelines/ heat maps, issue logs and analyzing project d Confidential tracking & reporting. Assist with Security plans.
- Support work on Forecasting & actual budgets
- Supported/ was involved with the SharePoint 2013 Migration
- Assisted with documenting & generating a process flow for Budget Forecasting metrics & On/off boarding process of this competency center.
- Involved with creating SharePoint Site lists (Best Practices & Lessons learned)
- After the competency center re - org; revised & improved the contact list (which now identifies organization structure, work-stream, Connectivity Competency Center role, title, number of people manage, reports too and includes which team mtg the individual needs to be part of. (includes all 28 work-streams)
- Assisting with development of “New” Project Plan that includes sub-tasks, related activities, TPM tasks (strategies, BRDs, test & validation plans), identifies responsible work-stream owners, milestones etc. This project plan will assist the competency center to keep align/improve the state of tracking, reporting, timelines and while meeting guidelines & requirements.
- Assisting with the creation & development of putting together an EPP Connectivity Roadmap ppt (includes Execution to Operationalization phases (info, dates, timelines), Baseline & Target State Operationalization alignments that includes new standards.
- Documented process flows for on/off boarding individuals including employee access profiles were aligned with System Operations functions.
- Created self help guides & instructions for current procedures, purposes and informative documentation.
- Developed & formatted spreadsheets for tracking/reporting purposes.
- Assisted with developing new processes to identify gaps or issues; implemented/assisted coordinating new process with group. Received recognition from Patrice Cosgrove.
- Assisted PMO team with documented requirements, budget worksheets, and department focused project & activities.
- During/following re-org assisted with documenting processes, procedures, guides. Received recognition from Patrice Cosgrove.
- Developed a process to document/track project information, budget information and project status under the appropriate owner. This was used for back-up purposes prior/during/after new project system was in place.
- Significantly contributed (worked with project managers to gather project information & communications) and developed the process of ‘new locations’ announcements/property portfolio. This was a new effort to announce or share business growth and highlights Confidential owned international & domestic projects. Received recognition from John Stumpf.