A seasoned Project/Program Manager in business and technology with diverse industry & global leadership experience. Successful in enhancing shareholders bottom line with innovative product solutions; enabling business transformation through efficient and effective project/program management/PMO best practices and process improvement. Managed various size/scope of CAPEX/OPEX projects ranging from several hundreds to several $MM in budget and multiple global resources.
- Product/Portfolio management PMO/Project/Program management Cross functional leadership
- New Product development Process improvement Strategic & Tactical mgmt.
- Product lifecycle management Change management Web/app development
- Exhibits/Trade shows Risk/crisis/time management Requirements management
- Scope management Life cycle (Agile & Waterfall) Budget and forecasting
- Quality management Financial/Technical Analysis Supply chain (SAP/ERP)
- /Mentoring/Coaching Strategic prioritization model Communication management
- Procurement (RFP/RFQ/SOW) Standards and procedures Infrastructure (server/storage)
- Vendor Management Global team management Resource planning
- Release management Customer Interface SharePoint, Clarity, JIRA
- MS Project/office suite Software/CMMI CAPEX/OPEX management
Core Competencies: Strategic, Tactical Planning and Execution, Transformation, Project Management, Program Management, PMO, Project Delivery, Client Engagement, Relationship Management, Product Development & Management, Process Improvement.
TECNOLOGY/INDUSTRY EXPERIENCE: Cloud Computing, Mobile, Automotive, E - commerce, SEO, Supply Chain, Telecom, Security, IT, CRM, Healthcare Compliance, Finance, .
SOFT SKILLS: Communication, Adaptability, Teamwork and Collaboration, Problem Solving, Conflict Resolution, Analytical and Interpersonal Skills.
- Led and forward planned the release windows and cycles across a portfolio.
- Measured and monitored progress to ensure application releases are delivered on time and within budget, and that they meet or exceed expectations.
- Communicated all key project plans, commitments, and changes including requirements, QA plans, schedule, and scope changes. Provided weekly Release Reporting to stakeholders.
- Conducted Release Readiness reviews, Milestone Reviews, and Business Go/No-Go reviews.
IT Sr. Project Manager
- Initiated change with Agile(Scrum) project management life cycle.
- Led Agile Scrum project life-cycle with cross-functional teams.
- Prioritized, planned and executed project schedule.
- Communicated status reports to project team.
- Led and facilitated project meetings.
- Provided inputs to project documents (e.g. Okta communication, google form, etc.).
- Led project lessons learned.
- Developed documents, project templates tools, process and templates.
- Collaborated with project team.
Sr. Project/Program Manager
- Developed and managed project plans for staging and data center conversion.
- Developed, managed and ensured project management standards, process, methodologies & tools are effective for successful data center implementation.
- Led security assessment meetings with security vendors and engineers to assess and determined edges’ business and solution security requirements.
- Analyzed security gaps, identified problems and developed solutions.
- Supervised, led, coordinated and facilitated project meetings with executives and IT project teams.
- Successfully developed and implemented change and risk management.
- Developed marketing plans for new product (virtual and cloud/IaaS, DaaS) solution rollouts.
Project/Program Manager PMO
- Recognized for cost savings, revenue growth and customer satisfaction for championing efficient and effective organization transformation with PMO implementation globally.
- Successfully developed and implemented PMO-processes, methodologies and tools from ground-up.
- Led strategic programs globally with the executive team.
- Provided leadership with an effective strategic design and use of right project portfolio and projects aligning company’s strategic vison and mission.
- Developed projects plans and managed budgets and timelines.
- Led new product development and process improvement programs using Agile and Waterfall.
Project Management Instructor
- Trained professionals for CAPM and PMP s.
- Successfully enhanced the project management-PMO maturity.
- Led and coordinated the ongoing IT projects (new and backlog) using SharePoint application.
- Assisted in planning, status reporting, issue management, risk mitigation, scope, budget, timeline.
- Successfully defined, developed, and evolved IT PMO methods and processes in domestic and international offices.
- Provided IT directions, objective and strategies.
- Measured and reported PMO compliance.
- Served as liaison between business and technical teams.
- Managed and supported small to large IT CAPEX/OPEX projects using project management methodologies.
Portfolio and IT Planning (Consultant)
- Measured and reported project management compliance.
- Managed and supported resource allocation, administration and analysis.
- Focused on coordination, data analytics and special projects.
- Reconciled budget.
- Conducted project closure and recommended process improvements.
- Supported & managed PMO/portfolio planning, processes, tools, governance, collaboration tools.
- Performed project performance reporting and analysis and .
- Provided product management and strategic direction services.
- Enhanced the web portal compliance platform.
- Architected a unified order fulfillment web portal platform.
- Supported marketing and third party vendors for product promotions.
- Managed multiple projects for strategic outsourcing accounts.
- Provided end-to-end client project management including but not limited to leading cross functional teams, vendor management, creating cost estimates, resource planning, mitigating risk, scheduling and project documentation.
- Innovated and created location-based search web products/services
- Provided product transition/discontinuation plan.
- Immediately gained reputation for bringing stalled product to success by providing creative solutions and leadership.
- Led the end-to-end web based projects.
- Led new web product development using Agile.
- Led and supported end to end product rollout.
- Led service optimization and process improvement including vendor management.
New Product Development Manager
- Instrumental in driving effective vendor selection process (RFP, RFQ, SOW) and completing ahead of aggressive schedule.
- Championed PMO processes, project management tools.
- Provided product evaluation and recommendations.
- Managed budget, scope, timeline, quality and risks.
- Recognized for organization cost savings of 25 % by executing continuous process improvement.
- Led RFP process from discovery to closure.
- Led cross-functional teams and implemented a major Confidential supply chain order processing systems web portal which resulted in 50% value chain cost savings and improved substantial customer satisfaction.
- Developed and implemented a quantitative and qualitative prioritization model for Confidential which resulted in 50% cost savings, quadruple revenue and provided a high customer satisfaction.
- Increased 35% revenue to the product line by developing and implementing a customer centric product and pricing model.
- Championed and formalized software development lifecycle including CMMi and quality gates.
- Recognized and ed for leadership and exemplary customer service.