- Obtain a challenging position where I may contribute to the growth of the company towards their goal, and improve all my skills, abilities and knowledge. Twenty eight years of experience as Mechanical Engineer, Transportation Specialist and Manager has allowed me to work with diverse job responsibilities and fully utilize both my technical and managerial abilities.
Confidential, Haverhill, Massachusetts
- Oversee day to day operations.
- Implement safety and security procedures.
- Negotiate rates with carrier’s representatives.
- Allocate and manage staff resources according to changing needs
- Knowledge of the economics and the science of operations to include purchasing, manufacturing, quality and safety.
- Coordinate and control the order cycle and associated information systems (IT, EDI).
- In charge of the product transition.
- Develop and implement a logistic process.
- Address issues and complaints related to inbound and outbound shipments.
- Supervise all activities related to inventory control (cycle count, receiving goods, and inventory allocation).
- Review and approve purchase orders.
- Implement procedures to reduce operation costs and increase efficiency.
- Perform daily inspections and order maintenance repair of mechanical equipment.
- Work with marketing director and product managers to ensure that new products reach the market at the optimal time.
FACTS: purchasing, accounting, logistic, and inventory control system.
Microsoft Dynamics: purchasing, accounting, logistic, and inventory control system.
Axapta: purchasing, accounting, logistic, and inventory control system.
Agile: packing and shipping system.